The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Halien Grandma - 06-29-2017

As much as I hate to admit, I can totally see myself with my foot in my mouth if I ever met Haley. LOL There is nothing intimidating about her and I know that. But it still wouldn't prevent me from being tongue-tied when meeting her in person. It sucks that she isn't coming to Canada as I'm missing her by a month (will be in San Diego from the 22-29th). And there's no way I can get to a Detroit show on a Monday. Sad I cross her path often but at the wrong time! Anyway, as this subject forum suggests, I am ALWAYS happy for Haley. Smile And love everyone here who keeps me connected to her! I will be in San Diego in September, not October! Should clarify that.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 06-29-2017

As has been posted many times before by many fans, Haley has a way of making you feel relaxed when you talk to her, her attention is on you. If/when you meet her, just let her know how she or her music has made you feel, it does mean alot to her Wink

(06-29-2017, 05:51 PM)Halien Grandma Wrote: Anyway, as this subject forum suggests, I am ALWAYS happy for Haley. Smile And love everyone here who keeps me connected to her!

(03-30-2012, 07:05 PM)Miguel Wrote:
I'm going to turn this into a thread where we document comments on Twitter and YouTube of people discovering her music.

The thread is sort of a misnomer, originally meant to post incidences of fans discovering Haley for the first time, that's why my previous post included Trevor's post about how he found out about Haley via a friend's recommendation to him of Kate Davis'/PMJ's version of All About That Bass (as well as his reaction to hearing Haley live for the first time in Glasgow) Wink

Quote:Trevor Morris
.... Great to be there and experience it. She was better even than I'd hoped.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 07-27-2017

Quote:Sergio Collazo

Haley, I just discovered you only yesterday and all I can say is "wow." I hope to see you perform when you come to LA.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 07-28-2017

Quote:Pearl Guevarra‏ @pearlitaaa

Haley Reinhart where have you been all my life
2:10 AM - 28 Jul 2017

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 07-31-2017

Quote:Ed Carlisle · YouTube (7NA)

I feel like I'm late to the party because I don't watch American Idol. What an amazing voice!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-13-2017

Comment on CHFIL (EG version):

Quote:Jesus Chavez

Holy fuck. Puddles brought me to this siren. I would walk straight into this voice no matter where it was coming from. wow.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 08-13-2017

From MW
Quote:Sebastian Stock 23 minutes ago

Holy fuckin shit
This is pure gold!!!
Puddles awesome as always but Haley..OMFG!!!!! That voice and she is so tiny adorable...
Can I marry her?

Quote:rheniformer 9 hours ago

Haley Reinhart, WoW! She's something!

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 08-16-2017

Quote:Christopher Manzo‏ @chris_manzo 6m6 minutes ago
The only thing on the whole planet that bats 1000 on making my niece stop crying is @HaleyReinhart 's voice.

Apparently a reality show star "Manzo'd with Children" and TV personality ....has over 365,000 followers

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 08-29-2017

Quote:Jamie Elam

Pandora just introduced me to Haley Reinhart & her voice is absolutely amazing

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 09-01-2017

Comment on "The Letter:"

Quote:Jakob Hertner

Hy Haley! I just got to know you last sunday, klicking 'Creep', what opened a fascinating, your Universe to me. I'm from Zürich, so I missed your uprise, till now. Specially your jamming with Casey is so touching, cause we can see, how pure life comes into action, pouring out of you two. Since i'm not so young anymore, I lost my belief in young artists, cause of the comercial bullsh. You're also very sexy, which is affecting my eys, as a man, but it's not this which is blowing me away, it's your spiritual aura and being, which is touching so deep, that often tears pour down my cheeks. It's holy, dear Haley, what you are doing. The comments show, others see it also like this. I only hope, you can resist all the traps in this often mad world, cause you are so special and no creep, touch so deep, one could weep... Wink Hey Angel, I wish you all the best! Jake