The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 09-01-2017

^^ Went right down of the ole rabbit hole Wink

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 09-02-2017

Can't Help Falling in Love at the El Rey

Quote:Absolutely love her voice and Casey is so versatile. Two incredibly talented souls. Been a musician all my life, found the first YouTube video of pmj doing all about that bass and have searched out their material since. Keep jamming, you've got a new fan and I'm spreading the word!

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 09-05-2017

Quote:michael thacker‏ @mthacker417 49m

@HaleyReinhart
JustDiscoveredYouOnPostmodernJukebox.IWasNotAnIdolFan.YouHaveIncredibleVocalRange(Usefulness\TypeDef.) YouMadeANewFan,Today.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 09-14-2017

Quote:Sean Collins‏ @seanosdelgardo 6h6 hours ago
How in hell have I only just discovered @PMJofficial and
@HaleyReinhart ...... awesome stuff. Thanks Jimbo
@JamesQuinn87

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 09-14-2017

Quote:Chad Taylor‏Verified account @ChadTaylorRadio 10h

Most underrated female artist: @HaleyReinhart by far! She's got one of the best voices on the (planet) w/ a passionate & energized fan base.

Director of Programming and Operations at Cumulus Media - Des Moines, IA: @NashFM973, @The95KGGO, @983TheVibe, @KBGG1700, @925NashIcon - ? Radio Personality.

I wouldn't mind if he got that from a company memo.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 09-19-2017

Quote:Molly Gunter LaFata

Just heard Haley Reinhart's cover of "Can't help falling in love." It's candy for your ears. ❤️

Quote:Chris LaFata

I'm afraid to hear that one

Gorgeous voice.

Quote:Valerie Sorensen Miller

I LOVE her voice. I love her work with Post Modern Jukebox.

Valerie, I just happened onto her this morning for the first time. Will check out.

Quote:J.J. Melton

She's amazing. Also Morgan James from Post Modern Jukebox. Powerful voices.

J.J. Milton, love her soulfulness - it's just right on the cover.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 09-19-2017

On my flight back to Seattle from LA (Still kicking myself I didn't go to the Hotel Cafe last night where I knew Haley wold be to support Paul McDonald...Casey was there too :/) sitting next to me, a young lady, Tess, I noticed the album cover to Better on her iPOd, the song was CHFIL.

"Oh, do you follow Haley?"
I hadn't talked w/ her the whole flight, we were about 40 minutes from landing...

"Oh this? No, I've been looking for some new music and scrolled through and found this song..."

So of course I proceeded to engage in Haley talk, about the fans, PMJ, American Idol, touring Europe and the US. She says she's been looking for 'new' music to listen to, new artists, that's why she found and bought CHFIL.... I told her she was in luck, that Haley will be performing in Seattle!!

Long story short, she's going to look up Haley, PMJ (with Haley), my channel and she says she's going to round up all her friends to see Haley October 30th Big Grin

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 09-25-2017

Comment on "Creep:"
Quote:ENLFRO
20 hours ago

So I haven't watched American Idol in about 10 years. I just recently came across Haley on YouTube and cannot fathom how she didn't win. I looked it up and saw she was beat out by 2 completely generic sounding country singers. This made me realize exactly why I stopped watching the show. She had one of the most impressive and original voices I have ever heard.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-17-2017

1990 "Creep" video comment/responses.

Quote:Brian Barker

Jared Barker thought you might like this style, strong voice

Quote:Jared Barker

Wow! I started watching then changed to headphones, sat in a dark quiet room and turned the phone over to just listen with my eyes closed. You can feel the emotion flow. Great voice. Gonna check out her other music! Thanks!

Quote:Brian Barker

I actually passed this video up earlier, it came back up, and I was just mesmerized by the sound

Quote:Laurie Fix shared 1 9 9 0's video.

A friend just shared this video. I hadn't heard of her. Not that I listen much to music. But, this kind of mesmerized me. 1920's, plus jazz, plus seduction... I think I covered it! Need to look her up!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-28-2017

Quote:Whitney Wudell is with Angela Santiago.

One thing I absolutely love about my girlfriend is from day one of our relationship she has been introducing me to great music. Which I think is one of the keys to my heart. She shared how she was absolutely in LOVE with a former American Idol Haley Reinhart, so I googled her and found tickets for her concert. Although I didn’t know a single word to any of her songs, she was truly amazing and so was her band. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and as you can see, so did Ang.