The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-22-2012

[Image: haleyeurope.jpg]

Not a new fan but the tweet seems appropriate for the thread. I was going to post it earlier but in looking over her tweets and profile pic she seemed younger and I wasn't sure if she actually knew Haley.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-23-2012

Quote:Jordan Hayes ‏@JordanH_photo

the UK needs some @HaleyReinhart loving the look- loving the voice ...JUST loving this girl!!!! Big Grin guys check her out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b1ed3bSjqSI&list=ALYL4kY05133ovApCMAMBJBKUsOjLFaqSt&index=1&feature=plcp

^ Red-headed photographer from Belfast, Northern Ireland

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-24-2012

Quote:Brian Logan Dales ‏@brianlogandales

Free by @haleyreinhart is a serious jam. Girl can sing like crazy.

^ "Singer. Writer." with 48K followers.

"On the April 5, 2011 episode of Dancing with the Stars, actress Chelsea Kane and partner Mark Ballas danced a Cha-Cha-Cha set to The Summer Set's "Chelsea". In a behind-the-scenes package shown prior to the dance, Kane revealed that the song was written for her by Brian Dales, whom she had been in a relationship with at the time."

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-24-2012

Quote:Ryan Hatzenbuhler ‏@RyanHatz

Really loving on #Free by @HaleyReinhart. Had no idea she was on American Idol, how didn't she win? Great summer song.

^ Guy from Minnesota

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 06-25-2012

(05-28-2012, 02:01 AM)Tusk Wrote: I gave my sister in law a copy of the standard "Listen Up!" I bought in LA. I told her to promise me she would listen to it at least twice when I handed it to her.
She texted me today
Quote:Been listening to Haley's cd. I like it!
Big Grin
I told her if she was interested, I could get her the bonus songs
forgot to ask which was her favorite song.... I'm going to guess "Oh My" because she likes some hip hop.
I went over to my brother's today and his wife and my 3 yr old niece met me at the door. My sister in law asked my niece what's her favorite song? and she shyly replied "Oh My" LOL

So I went in, and my sister in law was humming it, and my niece would chime in "Oh Oh Oh Oh My!" I pulled up some videos on their computer, 'you want to hear Haley sing?' She was enraptured, then pointed to the videos on the right when it was done...'that one, I want to hear that one' so she could hear more.

My sis in Law also said Brooke, my niece, would tilt her head to the side, and her mom would ask her what she was doing and she would say "I'm Haley"....she thinks it's because of some of the videos she saw, Haley would tilt her head to the side to flip her hair, or pull her hair to the side. Heart Big Grin

I asked my sis in law if she can record next time Brooke sang and danced to "Oh My" so I could post it. She made no promises since Brooke might act differently when she knows the camera's on, but she'll try. Smile

RE: Happy for Haley - NUG - 06-25-2012

I definitely need to see your little niece do "Oh My!" Big Grin

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 06-25-2012

(06-25-2012, 06:54 PM)NUG Wrote: I definitely need to see your little niece do "Oh My!" Big Grin
It was very cute, she does a little butt wiggle while singing it Heart
(she's shown an artistic aptitude and has always danced on her tippy toes so I hope to encourage her artistic side )
-a proud uncle Tusk Big Grin

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 06-25-2012

Quote:Ash ‏@IWonderWhoFresh

This Haley Reinhart is amazing. She has a beautiful voice. <3

Quote:Ash ‏@IWonderWhoFresh

We don't let go, we can't get close. <3

^ 1,846 followers

RE: Happy for Haley - buzzenator - 06-29-2012

Digital Spy Forum in the UK:

From - allthatyouwant 6/29

Quote:Any Haley Reinhart fans out there?

My latest obsession, her debut album Listen Up! is astounding I was really shocked to discover she was a runner up on American Idol because the album sounds so professional and very well produced (if thats a thing lol) anyway I would say she's a mix up of Sara Bareilles and Paloma Faith and if you want to hear your new favourite song in the world then youtube 'Wasted Tears' now!

P.S her debut single 'Free' was written by Lucie Silvas so you know it's gonna be amazing!

dsfsdf - Miguel - 07-11-2012

[Image: HaleyAbbeyRdSig2.jpg]

A Twitter conversation today:

Quote:Matt Hennes ‏@heyhennes

Man i slept on ‪#amywhitehouse‬ 's music, bigtime, shit is legit... Copping her cd's right after work. ‪#music‬ ‪#soul‬ ‪#rip‬ ‪#dontmissyatilurgone

Quote:trustfundbaby ‏@trustfundbaby

@heyhennes Which one did you listen to?

Discussion about YouTube, Spotify, Grooveshark and then...

@trustfundbaby good lookin out cuzzo, ill check it out... She only had two albums for purchase right?

@heyhennes one official one. the other two are compilations. Theres also Back to black: b-sides, never got to that one though

@trustfundbaby word, know any other artists with similiar style? Bluesy / soulful stuff?

@heyhennes kinda … Duffy (only her first album though, second one is rubbish), this new girl called Haley Reinhart. I’ll remember more.