The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-02-2012

I did tweet a response to that.

Quote:Miguel ‏@HaleyFansDotCom

@YoursTruLii13 I didn't like Randy Jackson's attitude. Neither did Steven Tyler. See video at bottom of page here: http://www.eonline.com/news/241434/steven-tyler-here-s-the-idol-vote-americans-got-wrong

Haley was carefree in the beginning and frustrated with the judging near the end, in part because they had agreed beforehand to comment on the songs she chose and not her performances.

Quote:Dreya F. ‏@IamDreyaF

Who is Haley Reinhart? This girl has an amazing voice!!!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-02-2012

An "actor that sings:"

Quote:T.C. Daniels ‏@TC_Daniels

Dat @HaleyReinhart "Undone" joint is siiick! She sounds dope on dat track! #Dopeness

RE: Happy for Haley - Babbs234 - 10-02-2012

Quote:Sheℓℓy reɪnhaʀɬ ‏@iBelieveInHaley

@HaleyReinhart my friend just posted this on fb did you know you were the featured artist on jet blue airlines?
Quote:Sheℓℓy reɪnhaʀɬ ‏@iBelieveInHaley
Yeah!!! Apparently they played Free and showed an interview of her or something haha

[Image: A4OQKjWCcAABeli.jpg]

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 10-02-2012

LOL I'll be taking Jet Blue for the first time for my flight to NY .... nice they will have Haley to look at on the long flight Smile

RE: Happy for Haley - Babbs234 - 10-02-2012

(10-02-2012, 05:19 PM)Tusk Wrote: LOL I'll be taking Jet Blue for the first time for my flight to NY .... nice they will have Haley to look at on the long flight Smile
Hahaha yeah, Id be like jumping out of my seat telling everyone around me to watch.

I remember the first time I heard Free on the radio. I was in my car... I kind of did a double take and thought i was hearing the song from my phone or something, before I realized it was coming from the radio!! I was pulling into my garage when the song was playing and sat there with the car on till it was over. My husband was like "What are you doing in the garage?" Hahaha
TongueTongue

RE: Happy for Haley - My Alter Ego - 10-02-2012

Dang -- why wasn't this out a year (exactly a year ago) when I took Jet Blue to Boston! SighAngry

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-03-2012

Quote:Ashley Smith ‏@AshleyRochelle7

I might be late, but this Haley Reinhart is amazing!!! Her song "Undone" is beautiful. I can't stop listening to it.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-06-2012

Quote:bailey. valleree. ♡ ‏@bayb_val

Been listening Haley Reinhart nonstop thanks to @oferguson06

Quote:liv ‏@oferguson06

@bayb_val Haha glad I got you hooked!! My other two favorites are free and wonderland.

Quote:bailey. valleree. ♡ ‏@bayb_val

@oferguson06 I love undone and hit the ground runnin' lol. She's wonderful

Quote:liv ‏@oferguson06

@bayb_val Haha yes she's just the best.

At least one of them is a student at the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-19-2012

Quote:Martell Cognac. ‏@afc_lewis

I've been sleeping on @haleyreinhart girls super talented.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-21-2012

Quote:Ashhar ‏@AshharM

Haley Reinhart can sing! Excellent covers of Bennie and the Jets & Rolling in the deep. How the hell did she not win American Idol 2011?

Quote:Ashhar ‏@AshharM

@ahsanzee Not a fan of AI, just stumbled on her cover of Bennie and the Jets, and thought she nailed it. Her voice made me search her.