The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Haleylvr4evr - 10-22-2012

This morning I was playing Bennie & the jets in the car and the 7 year old girl I babysit said she has a nice voice! Future potential Halien in the making?

RE: Happy for Haley - yanni5 - 10-22-2012

I shoot hoops in my driveway often, and I'm always blaring Haley.
Last week while I was blaring Can't Find My Way my neighbor comes
out and asks, "Who is this girl you always listen to? Is that really her
actual voice or are they running her voice through different effects to
get that sound." I laughed, and showed him a few of Haley's vids.
Now he's watching youtube clips on his own and telling me about it
the next day. Another Haley fan amongst us!

fff - midnightblues - 10-22-2012

Yanni where in Ca do u live?

RE: Happy for Haley - My Alter Ego - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 04:26 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: This morning I was playing Bennie & the jets in the car and the 7 year old girl I babysit said she has a nice voice! Future potential Halien in the making?

Well, perhaps. But she is only seven, and much can happen. (Do you remember who you thought was the "best thing ever" when you were seven?)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 07:08 PM)yanni5 Wrote: "Who is this girl you always listen to? Is that really her
get that sound."

Cool story bro. Seriously.

When I tweet a video to someone, I make sure it's a live performance unless it's a song where there's not a good one available.

RE: Happy for Haley - midnightblues - 10-22-2012

It is a cool story it also shows the vocal capabilities of Haley. No voiceovers no voiceovers sound no autotune. Just the true organic majestic voice. I think Haley's will be experiencing a breakthrough very shortly every time you look at Miguel's Happy for Haley thread people are always experiencing for the first time Haley's voice and her character. I guess that's why I'm so ecstatic because finally a singer whose voice is so distinctive and natural.

(10-22-2012, 07:39 PM)Miguel Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 07:08 PM)yanni5 Wrote: "Who is this girl you always listen to? Is that really her
get that sound."

Cool story bro. Seriously.

When I tweet a video to someone, I make sure it's a live performance unless it's a song where there's not a good one available.
Thanks Miguel! I also try to only show the best quality ones when I'm sharing Haley music with someone who's not already a diehard fan.

Hey Midnight. I agree, and thanks. I always like to read the posts on Haley youtube videos. Almost always 100% pro Haley. As it should be. Often new fans freaking out at how good she is. I'm in the San Fernando Valley, in Winnetka.

RE: Happy for Haley - midnightblues - 10-22-2012

The West End of the Valley am very familiar with the San Fernando Valley. When we first moved out to California from the Midwest we settled in Granada Hills from their we ended up in the Angeles crest up on Oceanview in LaCanada from there I moved to Huntington Beach and stayed there for years. Then back into Burbank and from there up to the high plains just below Palmdale/I've been around Southern California quite a bit. Like I said when I moved back I have my heart set on central California that it's just too damn expensive. I'll probably live wherever I can the most important part is just being with my kids again I do miss my daughter so much I'll definitely have to look you up and talk Haley and drink Amber Bock beer.LOL

I love the smoky raspy quality of Haley's voice, and also how she switches it up at will to that floaty/airy voice of an angel, effortlessly. Truly an amazing talent. Plus, she's easy on the eyes too.

Amber Bock it is. Yeah, Granada Hills is just a stones throw from here, you've lived in and around the area quite a bit. Bummer being away from family, hope you see them soon.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-22-2012

(10-22-2012, 08:29 PM)midnightblues Wrote: moved out to California from the Midwest...

From where in the Midwest?