The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 07-05-2013

Quote:Gianina Marie Tucci ‏@GianinaMarie98 10m

Haley reinhart is my new love

Quote:Quentin Haynes ‏@Haynesenberg 10h

I'm really late, but man… Haley Reinhart

Quote:Klay Nichols ‏@Klay_Nichols 4 Jul

My new obsession with Haley Reinhart is becoming a bit unhealthy.

Quote:Gian Carlo Buan ‏@gcbuan 4h

@HaleyReinhart' songs are making my night. I'm completely obsess.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 07-06-2013

Quote:JJ ‏@jmknode 45m

Undone by Haley Reinhart. perfection. #inlove

Quote:JJ ‏@jmknode 34m

I have a new obsession with Haley Reinhart.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 07-10-2013

Quote:

Posted 1 hour ago
Lilian Leiva 1 at 0.37:
This song introduced me to Haley Reinhart, thank you!!!!
Posted on soundcloud Undone

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 07-10-2013

Quote:tmayley @Random_Female_ 15m

when she was on american idol i didnt like her. but now im kinda obsessed. #haleyreinhart

RE: Happy for Haley - Himm2 - 07-11-2013

^^ What could Haley have done differently to change the misguided souls that perceived her poorly? Was it the editing or just her confidence or jealousy of the viewer? I guess this isn't the thread to question this in but it still bothers me that so many people jumped on the "attitude" bandwagon and went out of their way to her fansites to trash her during her run on Idol and maintained that grudge for a long time.

But back to "Happy for Haley": I often find a way to mention Haley Reinhart when visiting my clients (like last night for instance) and when they realize who I was talking about they generally say: "Oh YES!! we loved her on the show! She was our favorite by far!"

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 07-11-2013

Quote:Macafe  Tusk • 19 hours ago−

Haley is so talented and was one of my favorites from her season but I haven't followed her closely since. Glad for all the postings about her here as it always makes me happy to read that things are going well for her..

After updating about what Haley is doing @ MJs

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 07-12-2013

Quote:chris dornan ‏@chrisdornan 4h

I just watched @HaleyReinhart absolutely OWN the entire room. WOW, what a voice & what a great song! #acapella @kmfstaff

Quote:chris dornan ‏@chrisdornan 4h

I've never seen American Idol but is it 2 late 2 vote for @HaleyReinhart ? I'll be singin that song (poorly) in my head 4 a while! @kmfstaff

RE: Happy for Haley - Himm2 - 07-12-2013

^^ Those comments make me Very Happy! Maybe we should have a "Happy For Himm2" thread? Smile

RE: Happy for Haley - Laney - 07-12-2013

(07-12-2013, 08:29 AM)Himm2 Wrote: ^^ Those comments make me Very Happy! Maybe we should have a "Happy For Himm2" thread? Smile

I am with you, every time I hear of somebody hearing Haley the first time and having a "WTF" moment I fill with pride for her.
You just can't fake "Greatness".
I wonder what song she was singing, maybe one of her new ones?

Also, hope that you can find some Golfing partners for Labor Day weekend. I would love to be there and play nine with you, but I have family things going and will unfortunately not be able to travel to Chitown.

RE: Happy for Haley - Babbs234 - 07-12-2013

Quote:Quote:chris dornan ‏@chrisdornan 4h

I just watched @HaleyReinhart absolutely OWN the entire room. WOW, what a voice & what a great song!

Posted by Laney -
I am with you, every time I hear of somebody hearing Haley the first time and having a "WTF" moment I fill with pride for her.

Laney, I was thinking the same thing when I read your post. Makes me feel so proud for our Haley!HeartHeart