The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 01-06-2014

Comment on Nick's recording of Haley and Casey's StageIt:

Quote:Robert Skipper
3 weeks ago

Folks, I'm 73 years old and hard core country, but, when I listened to these two, they rung my bell. Two of the best young singers I've heard in a lot of years. I wish them all the best in their lives and careers.

RE: Happy for Haley - midnightblues - 01-06-2014

From all the connections Haley has bin exposed to.one of the has to be the real deal. Happy New Year Yanny U think what im thinking

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 01-06-2014

(01-06-2014, 02:05 AM)Miguel Wrote: Comment on Nick's recording of Haley and Casey's StageIt:

3 weeks ago

Folks, I'm 73 years old and hard core country, but, when I listened to these two, they rung my bell. Two of the best young singers I've heard in a lot of years. I wish them all the best in their lives and careers.

I took a look at Robert's history on YT and, indeed, back in the day he was watching, liking and commenting on a lot of Alaina and Scotty videos. Then, Haley starts showing up (along with dozens of non musical videos). Then six months ago he leaves this comment on the ibleedcubbieblue26 posting of YAI:

Quote:Robert Skipper6 months ago

You know folks. I'm an old country music fan from way back, and I like Scotty and Lauren Alaina, BUT, I also believe in being honest. They should never have won American Idol. The clear winner, as far as I'm concerned is HALEY REINEHART. I have gone back and watched and listened to all her performances and JLo and Randy were way off base most of the time. I'm trying to find a nice way of saying, they're both full of shit.

Ha.

RE: Happy for Haley - Himm2 - 01-06-2014

^ "like"

RE: Happy for Haley - lovinghaleyr - 01-06-2014

(01-06-2014, 03:05 AM)john Wrote:
(01-06-2014, 02:05 AM)Miguel Wrote: Comment on Nick's recording of Haley and Casey's StageIt:

3 weeks ago

I took a look at Robert's history on YT and, indeed, back in the day he was watching, liking and commenting on a lot of Alaina and Scotty videos. Then, Haley starts showing up (along with dozens of non musical videos). Then six months ago he leaves this comment on the ibleedcubbieblue26 posting of YAI:

Quote:Robert Skipper6 months ago

You know folks. I'm an old country music fan from way back, and I like Scotty and Lauren Alaina, BUT, I also believe in being honest. They should never have won American Idol. The clear winner, as far as I'm concerned is HALEY REINEHART. I have gone back and watched and listened to all her performances and JLo and Randy were way off base most of the time. I'm trying to find a nice way of saying, they're both full of shit.

Ha.
INDEED TongueTongueTongueTongue

RE: Happy for Haley - midnightblues - 01-06-2014

YOU got it Skippy the old folks love the Hales

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 01-07-2014

Quote:Kai Lor ‏@Kai_Lor 25m

Can I just state how I can never listen to Gaga's You & I ever again. Haley Reinhart's cover on Idol has just stolen my heart.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 01-14-2014

Nice tweet from a young girl in North Carolina:
Quote:Faith Alexandria ‏@SmileSunshine89 6m

@HaleyReinhart I love your music, I'm addicted! It's different, not like the same old music you hear every day on the radio! I'm a big fan <3

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 01-14-2014

Grady is a writer for Entertainment Weekly.

[Image: ln51.png]

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 01-15-2014

Just posted a few hours ago on Haley's HOTRS video

Quote:Lynette4 hours ago

I have to admit that when I first heard her sing this the night she sang it, I didn't like it at all. Hearing it now... I LOVE IT!!! Have you ever heard a song at first and didn't like it but once you listened to it a couple more times, you realize how awesome it is? Ya, I felt that way about her singing this.