The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Himm2 - 02-14-2014

(02-14-2014, 03:14 PM)buzzenator Wrote: Happy for Haley...and Happy Valentine's Day to Haley and the Reinharts! Heart
We love you Haley...thanks for giving all of us so much of your incredible talent! Cool
We're looking forward to Halien Shindig2 in Chi-town this summer!

Here's her reply Buzzy:

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 02-24-2014

Nairobi:

Quote:Alex Maina ‏@mainaalex 2h

@HaleyReinhart loved loved your voice. found it 3yrs later but not too late.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 02-26-2014

Quote:McCreerian ‏@ImagineScotty 7h

I got Alonna addicted to Haley Reinhart

Alonna has 8K followers. Their conversation began with her asking McCreerian if she listened to JoJo. McCreerian applied affirmatively and asked if Alonna listened to Haley. She replied that she didn't, but she would look her up.

She did. She began by listening to HOTRS. McCreerian urged her to listen to Haley's album. She asked the name and said she would buy it. She subsequently retweeted many pictures of Haley that McCreerian tweeted to her.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 02-26-2014

Comment on her recently posted project link on FB

Quote:Bones Burgade i cant stand the show American idol......heard ur song on Gossip Girl i think .......cant wait to hear some new tunes from ya ......

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 03-05-2014

Quote:Fletcher Mackel ‏@FletcherMackel 34m
Benny & the Jets on AI was awesome! RT “@TraversMackel: For 'Idol' fans - @HaleyReinhart @royalsonestanoh Balcony pic.twitter.com/kuXjTdD57P”

Quote:Fletcher Mackel ‏@FletcherMackel 29m
@TraversMackel @HaleyReinhart @royalsonestanoh - and can't forget her rendition of House Of The Rising Sun!

Fletcher Mackel:
Quote:Emmy-Nominated Sports Anchor WDSU (NBC New Orleans) - AP College Basketball Voter - Saints Hall Of Fame Committee - Press Club NOLA 4x Winner (Best Sportscast)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-08-2014

Quote: Michael Meras ไมเก็ล ‏@MichaelMeras 32m

Haley Reinhart's Bennie and the jets! Wow!!! Wow!!! I'm in love with her rendition better than Xtina.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 03-08-2014

Mjs is generally an unfriendly place for Haley's fans because of how unevenly she moderates. I think MJ 'sort of' likes Haley, depending on her mood Wink. (She likes Casey better, at least gets his Season right Tongue )

but, someone posted the recent video of "Dream a Little Dream of Me" and I was heartened by seeing this comment get a good number of votes with no down votes..

Quote:Rusty Sax:
Nice, stripped down, bluesy version of the Mama Cass classic.

Haley may not be everybody's cup of tea, but I don't think, over the 13 seasons of this show, that there's ever been another singer as good as Haley when it comes to jazz interpretations.

20^ 0v

RE: Happy for Haley - midnightblues - 03-09-2014

that's why I hope she seals the deal with Mayfield Her jazz chops will blossom.

RE: Happy for Haley - My Alter Ego - 03-09-2014

(03-09-2014, 11:48 AM)midnightblues Wrote: that's why I hope she seals the deal with Mayfield Her jazz chops will blossom.

While I certainly wouldn't mind that, there are those who would be less thrilled.

In this respect, Haley walks a fine line. There was an interview that was uploaded last spring (although I believe the interviews had taken place shortly after LU was released). The interview was uploaded in segments. In one segment, Haley stated that she knows that her voice lies in jazz. In another segment, she said that in her heart, she's a rocker chick.

How to reconcile the two? That's her challenge, among other things. (Currently, the primary challenge is likely finding a new label, although hopefully the groundwork on that is done.)

RE: Happy for Haley - midnightblues - 03-09-2014

Yeah she could be the jazzy rock singer, anyway she is versatile. but jazz/blues roots? I think she is a rocker at heart. And there are those who would be pissed off if she went head on jazz, they will get over it. At least she isn't a one trick pony HehheCool