The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-12-2014

Quote:Kailee Roberts ‏@kaileebre97 2h
I think I just fell in love with @HaleyReinhart !!!

Quote:Kailee Roberts ‏@kaileebre97 1h
4th time in a row I've listened to @HaleyReinhart 's Free.... I've got an obsession

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-13-2014

Quote:Chan ‏@TrustTheSparkle 3h
undone by hailey reinhart oh you beautiful beautiful person where have you been all my life

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-16-2014

Cape Town, SA:

Quote:Tashinga Mutakwa ‏@TashingaMtk 43m

Just discovered @HaleyReinhart's music.. Where has this been hiding? Smile

(I also posted this in the "Haley's International Appeal" thread)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-17-2014

Quote:William Gamble ‏@yaboiwill 1h

@HaleyReinhart I'm in Red Lobster and your song came on, was my first time hearing!! Fell in love with it and just purchased it.

RE: Happy for Haley - midnightblues - 03-17-2014

There has bin a lot of her songs played, I do hope she is getting paid Royalties.

RE: Happy for Haley - yanni5 - 03-17-2014

(03-17-2014, 07:39 PM)midnightblues Wrote: There has bin a lot of her songs played, I do hope she is getting paid Royalties.

I wonder about that too. I would think she would, but I'm not sure how that works. Did Interscope give her an advance that might still have a balance due? Maybe they are collecting the royalties? That's a good point, I'm curious what the answer to that is.

RE: Happy for Haley - midnightblues - 03-17-2014

(03-17-2014, 10:34 PM)yanni5 Wrote:
(03-17-2014, 07:39 PM)midnightblues Wrote: There has bin a lot of her songs played, I do hope she is getting paid Royalties.

I wonder about that too. I would think she would, but I'm not sure how that works. Did Interscope give her an advance that might still have a balance due? Maybe they are collecting the royalties? That's a good point, I'm curious what the answer to that is.

Oh yeah and are the hounds of interscope still showing there teeth? grrrrr I do hope Haley can stick it back in there face, saying",I don't need no stinking contracts"Big Grin

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-17-2014

Since Haley signed with Ole, her songwriting royalties should be untouchable by Interscope.

Quote:When a singer-songwriter is negotiating with a record label for a recording contract, it is not unusual for the record label to insist that the artist also sign a publishing contract with the record company's affiliated publishing company.

...Just as a publisher wants to recoup its expenses, (advances, demo costs, etc.) out of royalties your songs earn before it actually has to pay you any royalties, record companies want to recoup their expenses before paying any royalties. That's fine as long as the record company is recouping its expenses out of recording artist royalties. What you will often find in these recording contracts, however, (at least in the company's first draft), is some innocent looking language providing that the record company may recoup its expenses out of any and all moneys owing to you.

...If you have also signed a publishing contract with its affiliated publisher, you may wind up agreeing to cross-collateralization. The result is that you will not see any publishing royalties or recording artist royalties until both the publishing company and record company are recouped. The record company will have the right to recoup its expenses out of your publishing royalties and the publisher will have the right to recoup its expenses out of your recording artist royalties.

... Your attorney should try to get the company to modify the first draft so record company expenses are recoupable out of record artist royalties only.

http://www.songrights.com/dangers.htm

RE: Happy for Haley - yanni5 - 03-17-2014

That's good to hear that Interscope won't be collecting any of that, they certainly didn't earn it! Thanks Miguel.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-18-2014

Quote:Music_Lover ‏@Lyrically_Annie 8m

@HaleyReinhart hey! I just found you on YouTube & I fell in love with your music! U rocked on American idol (: #BennieandTheJets is my fav