The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-12-2015

Lots of people are discovering Haley from her cover of "Can't Help Falling in Love" for Extra Gum (Top 40 Holla!).

Here is a series of subsequent tweets by one person:

Quote: 60 minutes ago

Haley Reinhart's cover of Seven Nation Army will make you want to be a burlesque dancer from the 20s

Quote: 35 minutes ago

Update: her cover of Creep is stupendous.

Quote:17 minutes ago

Update: this is my last update about Haley Reinhart her cover of House Of The Rising Sun is kickass Spotify her OK I will be quiet now.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 10-12-2015

From YT Creep

Quote:Oh my. What the hell. This was sooooooooooooooooo good. After seeing the Extra commercial, I completely obsessed with Haley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to have more of her! I didn't know she existed because I have not watch American Idol since like the 3rd season. But man are her vocals AMAZING and the type of vocals I love hearing in my ears.

Quote:yup, American Idol is weeping right now. i just picture J Lo and the others looking this up and realizing how deeply talented and unique as well as beautifully haunting her voice. love ya Haley you beautiful soul

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-13-2015

Comment on YT "Lovefool:"

Quote:Amazing. I don't watch AI, but I watched Haley perform because she is such a talent who has grown tenfold since the show. Even though she is irreplaceable, Haley should consider trying to fill a bit of Amy Winehouse's void. She has more than enough talent and a real feel for the genre.

Twitter:

Quote:Sharla ‏29 minutes ago

Haley Reinhart- Can't Help Falling in Love With You <3

Quote: Sharla ‏20 minutes ago

I became a fan of haley reinhart in just 10 mins.

Quote:Sharla ‏19 minutes ago

I swear in my entire life i said before that sia is the only singer that could gave me goosebumps but Haley Reinhart, wow <3

Quote:Sharla ‏10 minutes ago

Can't help falling in love - cover by Haley Reinhart <3 grabeee grabe.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 10-13-2015

From a pirate CHFIL

Quote:I have just seen the gum commercial and thouht "What a nice cover for this music! Who is singing?" Then I found out Haley Reinhart. What a nice discovery. Amazing cover, amazing voice. I already have a playlist for this afternoon: Haley reinhart and Postmodern Jukebox. Thanks and congratulations. Smile

Twitter
Quote:so beyond obsessed w @HaleyReinhart....how does someone even have a voice that good?

Quote:I just want to be in my bed listening to Haley Reinhart's voice and have someone to cuddle with who smells fab plz. Not asking for much

Speaking of twitter, during 2013-2014 the number of followers on Haley's account was decreasing by about 1000 every 6-7 weeks. When she started singing with PMJ that immediately stopped and she maintained 195K followers. A few days ago it was at 195K, but I noticed this morning it is at 196K. That is the first increase in twitter followers since 2011. #gamechanger

RE: Happy for Haley - midnightblues - 10-13-2015

(10-13-2015, 10:55 AM)john Wrote: Speaking of twitter, during 2013-2014 the number of followers on Haley's account was decreasing by about 1000 every 6-7 weeks. When she started singing with PMJ that immediately stopped and she maintained 195K followers. A few days ago it was at 195K, but I noticed this morning it is at 196K. That is the first increase in twitter followers since 2011. #gamechanger

Every new song she puts out is a game changer

RE: Happy for Haley - Babbs234 - 10-13-2015

Im so happy Haley's getting all this exposure! Smile More and more Haley fans ( from AI days) are waking up and taking notice too. Glad to see her twitter followers are finally increasing. Bout time!! Tongue

(10-13-2015, 10:48 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Im so happy Haley's getting all this exposure! Smile More and more Haley fans ( from AI days) are waking up and taking notice too. Glad to see her twitter followers are finally increasing. Bout time!! Tongue

Hi Babbs Smile Yes indeed, fun to see Haley getting more attention. I find I have a mix of emotions about some of it though.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-13-2015

Comment on "Creep:"

Quote:I just wanna say that I'm here because I saw the commercial of the gum and listened her voice; right now I'm here listening (to) this cover (of) one of my favorite bands and officially I'm one of her biggest fans

RE: Happy for Haley - BrandHaley - 10-14-2015

(10-13-2015, 10:48 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Im so happy Haley's getting all this exposure! Smile More and more Haley fans ( from AI days) are waking up and taking notice too. Glad to see her twitter followers are finally increasing. Bout time!! Tongue

Absolutely, Babbs! I loved the tweet Miguel posted yesterday that began with "Everyone's all of a sudden a Haley Reinhart fan ..." (I hope the tweeter is not given to hyperbole!?!) BUT . . . this is what all of us have been waiting for, hoping for since the beginning! Good times! Happy for Haley!!!