The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 10-14-2015

(10-13-2015, 11:57 PM)Miguel Wrote: Comment on "Creep:"

Quote:I just wanna say that I'm here because I saw the commercial of the gum and listened her voice; right now I'm here listening (to) this cover (of) one of my favorite bands and officially I'm one of her biggest fans

Haven't seen a big increase in views on Creep in the past week, but comments are increasing and it is clear that a number of them first heard Haley on the commercial. Already liking what they heard, I think Creep kind of blows away some of them. Big Grin

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-16-2015

Comments on "Creep:"

Quote:wow! She is so good! Great Singer! Because of Extra commercial, I found her! Wish she will be famous!

Quote:This is the first time I really appreciate Haley's voice since her AI moments because I'm really rooting for Pia Toscano back then.

Quote:I think Haley is most likely the best singer out there hands down!! This chick is going to be big time in no time!!!!!!!!

Quote:I don't know her actually lol . Because of extra gum commercial, I became addicted to her voice -_-

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 10-16-2015

Tweets
Quote:@HaleyReinhart's voice is unlike anything else on this planet. Absolutely breathtaking.

Quote:Haley Reinhart's voice is actually flawless

Quote:Haley Reinhart's voice is amazing

Quote:@HaleyReinhart your voice is so incredible. like what? how???????

Quote:just listened to her cover of can't help falling in love what the fuck @HaleyReinhart where do you get off being so damn talented?

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 10-18-2015

Quote:jose martinez ‏@pepeleyenda 2h2 hours ago
@HaleyReinhart I found you now always be with me #bestsinger #postmodernjukebox #AmericanIdol #music #jazz ?

Quote:jose martinez ‏@pepeleyenda 1h1 hour ago
i just make a playlist of one of my favorite singer ever @HaleyReinhart
https://play.spotify.com/user/1233019250/playlist/34R4d4OFNxzR8gqX28s5At

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-18-2015

Series of tweets made by "1 week left":

Quote:1 week left... ‏15m

just found out that the cover of "Can't Help Falling In Love" is by Haley Reinhart and i'm in love

Quote:1 week left... ‏6m

Creep - Vintage Radiohead Cover ft. Haley Reinhart i've never been so grateful 4 a gum commercial she's amazing http://youtu.be/m3lF2qEA2cw

Quote:1 week left... ‏2m
Haley Reinhart - The House of the Rising Sun i love this song so much i didn't think i could love it any more http://youtu.be/ts9oMPpvJew

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 10-20-2015

The recent years long Jazz stretch Haley's been on ..... remember her rock fans (of which I am one Cool )? My posting of her "Wild Horses" vid w/ Slash & Myles Kennedy has brought a few back to reminisce....

Quote:OMG, Myles Kennedy and Haley?? What the hell...I'm a huge Myles Kennedy fan Smile Slash is a'ight too. So cool.

Quote:I love the video! Slash is great and never ages. Haley is beautiful! Myles is great, also.

Quote:Haley added a unique texture to Myles' voice that made this sound exceptional. I found it to be very balanced and passionate.

Quote:seriously my Favorite Male and Female singers of all time. and the fact that they did a duet together blew my mind. Slash should of had Haley do a sing with him on his First solo album. she would of been amazing.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 10-25-2015

A year and a half ago action on twitter regarding Haley was pretty slow and a large portion of tweets were about Undone. With her appearances around LA and some other appearances, supported by the videos that Tusk, Rachel, Yanni, and others made available in 2014 we began to see more tweets in general, and more tweets specifically about ongoing activities. Then when she started with PMJ that trend continued and there was a steady increase in the number of people tweeting about Haley. Her PMJ videos as well as live performances became more dominant as tweet topics.

But now, wow. It is gratifying to see the steady stream of Haley tweets from lots of new people, including awakened fans from the past. And the tweets are about lots of things: CHFIL of course, but also people discovering her PMJ work, her jazz performances, her body of work from AI, her first album, her new songs and other live performances. The tweets are international in scope and diverse with respect to subject matter. Lots of people sharing WTF moments and finding themselves blown away by her talent. #GoHaleyGo

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 10-25-2015

I've noticed that too. CHFIL completely dominated for a few days, but now other videos are emerging in the stream. You can sense the people doing the tweeting are experiencing a sense of discovery because many of them comment or tweet out multiple links.

There are also tweets that are simply comments like:

Quote:I love Haley Reinhart.

Quote:Haley Reinhart's voice is beautiful

^ Back-to-back comments. Such declarations from unfamiliar names used to be rare

The misspelled first name is also re-emerging and this time I'm happy to see it as it's an indicator of Haley appearing on the radar of new or casual fans:
Quote:Aaah! Listening to some Hailey Reinhart music. Still my favourite idol! Next to Clarkson.

RE: Happy for Haley - riley - 10-25-2015

The whole Facebook thing and Haley in viral videos has been crazy. Now going viral on Spoiify it seems people are paying attention! I only recently joined Twitter thanks to Ms. Cloves and her periscope from LA but I did watch tweets from many Haliens before that. This is only going to help her album release which I am tickeled pink about Wink.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 11-02-2015

Comment made in the last hour on one of the unofficial "official" videos:

Quote:I've never heard of Haley Reinhart until a couple of hours ago. I was song searching on my new Spo ify account and listening to hundreds (thousands?) of artists and then I heard this song. It just reached out through that tangled mass of sound and completely captivated me. Obviously I don't watch American Idol but since have listened to some of her other songs and am really blown away. After listening to so many singers and bands mimicking the styles of others it is so refreshing to find one who is such a powerful and unique original. Kind of ironic this incredibly soulful version of such a classic song is in a gum commercial. So it goes. But as for Haley, I'm an instant fan.