The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 11-04-2015

Comment on SNA:

Quote:I was randomly browsing (through) youtube videos and suddenly I stumbled upon this beautiful gal with probably the sexiest voice I've ever heard singing a genre of music I thought to be dead. ... I'm in love!!! I'm in heaven!!! my heart and soul are enjoying this amazing discovery!!!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 11-05-2015

Comment on the most popuar unofficial "official" YT video of "Can't Help Falling in Love:"

Quote: Gustavo Lujan Moreno 5 hours ago

One of the best covers that I have listened in the last years. There is nothing more simple and beautiful than a piano and a girl's voice. If you don't pay attention the interpretation sounds simple but if you do pay attention she makes so complex changes and her respiration is perfect. This cover is so good that even the piano and the voice "mistakes" are perfect, oh my god, did somebody actually plan this? You can actually see that piano player looking at her and waiting to go along, so natural, no mixing, no effects, no pretentious ending. She sings so naive but you know there is a fire inside that she happens to tame with grace. I don't know anything about this girl Haley, but her heart should be full of angels because only heaven sounds come out of his mouth. Congrats. (I apolologize, not a native english speaker). I'm listening this with some Bose headphones and this is glory.

RE: Happy for Haley - Himm2 - 11-06-2015

^^ thats a really cool analysis!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 11-06-2015

FB post:

Quote:Ken Dupuis

The people who are putting music in commercials these days are showing sparks of genius. This is currently in an Extra gum spot. I'd never heard of this woman, but research says she came third on Idol in season 10.

It takes King Kong-sized balls to cover Elvis, and then dare to do it better. Worth a listen, if you have a few minutes.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 11-09-2015

YT comments on "Creep" from user Joe Black:

Quote:Wow wow that was fantastic it blew me away that was some performance and if you don't have a record deal there is something far wrong wow Adele can sing but that was in a league of its own I'm serious Shirley bassey is a top performer and I would pay to see her you are in that league and I'd pay to see you I'm still shocked at that voice God wow fantastic what a singer.

Quote:Wow never heard of you before. Once you have listened to that voice you can't forget it . God I love to see you live it doesn't matter what song you sing it's all top-notch singing first class all the way. You have blown me away also hearing your voice makes me happy and relaxed. Love you to bits.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 11-15-2015

Noticed these comments from someone who shared "Oops!..." on FB:

Quote:Oh Lord help me. I'm on the floor now.

Quote: I am not easily impressed by music artists these days. But here, here is something truly impressive.

Quote:Haley Fan @HaleyFan4

Ever since hearing Haley Reinhart on that gum commercial I have been haley crazy ? lol.. Why am I just now discovering her!!?
^ht Avelene

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 11-16-2015

At MJ's they posted about Haley's CHFIL appearing on the top 50

Quote:Over on AC, Haley Reinhart debuts “Can’t Help Falling In Love” in the top 50. What? Why is Haley charting with a cover of a Elvis song? Billboard explains the very successful Gum ad that actually got the song to chart on the Digital Songs chart. Go Haley!

The one MJ Poster I often have conversations, keeping him up w/ Haley's going ons (most MJ's posters barely take notice of Haley)...well it turns out he's become quite the converter himself Big Grin

His comment on the aritcle:

Quote:Yes, "Go Haley"!!! Great story. Trying to explain this to a casual Haley fan last night who doesn't follow Idol at all after the show -- all I needed was that link!

someone wondered how much the ad will help EP sales, he responded

Quote:Well, it seems this casual fan was so casual she didn't know about the EP - or about PMJ - but now she's a customer, since Yours Truly filled her in on what's happened since the album. She likes anything Haley sings, covers or not.

Big Grin

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 11-20-2015

In the "FB Latest" thread, I included a post from a woman about Haley's "God Bless This Child" performance with Irvin Mayfield. A woman responded to her post with "Hot damn, where did she come from?"

She then apparently did a quick search and found Haley had been on American Idol because she re-posted the video with the remark: "Hot damn girl (smile emoticon) American Idol really does catapult a yound woman's dream into reality! This was the best 11 minutes of my day, thanks for sharing Bambi."

That woman is in a band called "Broads 4 Blues. Her FB profile says,
Quote: I do what I love, I love what I do. I am pursuing my dream of keeping the blues alive

I replied to the first post and included the PMJ "Creep" video. I then made another response that included the CHFIL video.

She posted the latter to her FB page with the comment:

Quote:Okay I'm officially in love with this young lady! Go on You Tube there are tons of vids! Her voice just really touches me in so many ways!

Also from FB, about CHFIL:

Quote:who says a girl cannot sing an ELVIS tune? Loving this live....!!!

His FB profile says he is from Miami Beach, FL and he is:
Quote:Music Director at Villa Vecchia, Live Music Director at Bodega South Beach, and Music Director at Soyka Restaurant

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 12-01-2015

On my Stageit "My Cake"

Quote:I discovered you guys via Postmodern Jukebox a month ago and I've been listening every since. Forget all the American Idol crap, you don't need that. Keep doing this and both of you will live a happy and plentiful life. Just keep playing. Who watches TV anyways these days? Smile

Bought tickets for your show in Brussels btw, and will buy whatever you get out there.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 12-03-2015

A man's FB posts from today:

8 hrs ago:

Quote:I enjoy listening to Puddles, his voice is amazing but Haley Reinhart is truly something special also. Give it a listen, her voice is inspiring.

Quote:I have no words ("Creep")

4 hrs ago:

Someone posts 7NA in response. He replies:

Quote:I've seen this one too, it's very good. I love her voice and style!

3 hrs ago:

Quote:I never watched American Idol but watching Haley makes me wish I had, at least for that season, anyway.