The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-04-2016

Quote:marine ‏@facesonlouis 2h
@BeaMiller thanks to you i'm obsessed with haley reinhart

^ 10.4K followers

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 03-05-2016

From Undone on yt
Quote:corstao 4 months ago
omfg i just figured her out in 2015 fml

Quote:angi hi presons 2 months ago
I FIGURED HER OUT IN 2016

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 03-05-2016

Quote:wow.. just found this.. what a jazz soul

On "At Last" #Laguna (less than 6K views...appx 3 days, from half a million views) Cool

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-06-2016

Quote:Raymond Alan Axel Addis
1 hr ·YouTube
"Creep"

Postmodern Jukebox is a great youtube channel.
AND, since I don't watch American Idol, Haley only got 3rd place?
RIGGED!

RE: Happy for Haley - Tom22 - 03-06-2016

(02-29-2016, 12:09 PM)Tusk Wrote: Posted on my Haley's Journey Part 1

Quote:Randy Jackson at 23:38 makes the comment that songs that people know can't be changed much or people will lose connection with the original. I find it a hilarious comment because I found out about Haley through her version of "Creep" she sings with Scott Bradlee's Post Modern Jukebox. Then I got into Casey Abrams, and fell in love with their version of "Sail". The common factor is that those songs are both covers that are quite different from the originals. Scott Bradlee is one of the most versatile contemporary jazz pianists and to see Haley accompany with him with ease on many occasion shows her capableness. Her range and sense of pitch are both professional level, unfortunately in this day and age the understanding of those talents are quite rare. Even when she fumbles over words in that group song her pitch is dead on and she scats the rhythm so it fits into the background, in a live performance that would have been easy to laugh off.

I've been to a jazz concert where the band forgot to give the singer music for a song on the set list, the singer improvised the melody through scatting on the spot after the band played through the head once so she knew it. As a jazz musician myself, I know how cut throat the world of music is, even outside of the big stage. But the biggest question in jazz is, "can you speak the language?". If the answer to that question is a yes, you are invited in the conversation. So to bring this back together, no real musician should care about the audience when they play. Because we musicians have taste, otherwise we would think everything we have ever done is perfect. And no great musician has ever thought that, because if one did he or she would stagnate and then the music would sound dead, because the journey would have stopped.

Really cool expression of thoughts about music there!

You're doing a service by providing places that keep a conversation going Sir Tusk : )

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-07-2016

Quote:Ian Briscall
5 hrs · "Creep"

Haley Reinhart, where you been all my life?

^ From Newbury, Berkshire in the UK

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-12-2016

FB, older woman who lives in Ireland, on
"Casey Abrams & Haley Reinhart 'Hit the Road Jack' Stageit:"

Quote:Anne S.
1 hr ·

The joys of the www, started off enjoying a link someone had posted of Scotty McCreery, and ended up becoming enchanted by this girl, an American Idol reject...absolutely love her voice, would listen to her all night..

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-15-2016

Quote:‎Liz Owen‎ to Tim Owen
43 mins · San Francisco, CA, United States ·
YouTube: "Creep"

Idk if you've heard this / know her (I believe she was on "American Idol") but holy shit. This is the most insane cover of all time. David Owen, if memory serves me correctly, you loved this girl's voice.

Quote:Collin Myers
4 hrs · YT: "CHFIL"

Haley Reinhart is the real fn deal. God, she's... so... talented I can't stand it... one of the best voices of our generation.

^ Seen many posts of this type ("best voice of our generation") since CHFIL made its mark.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-16-2016

FB:
Quote:I heard this beautiful voice on the radio yestedsy now I know who sings this (CHFIL) it's beautiful.
^ Romeoville, IL

Response:
Quote:She's incredible. ..I love her!

Another share and response:

Quote:Bob [heart][heart][heart]

Quote:You are so funny. I love this version of the song and this singer!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-21-2016

FB:

Quote:Alison Clist
"Creep" · YouTube

This girl has made me wish I had even the slightest bit of vocal talent to justify singing lessons AND forced me to rethink my disdain for all covers of this song.

Quote:Kymberli Frankowiak-Guynn shared Postmodern Jukebox's video.

‪#‎haleyreinhart‬ anyone that can cover Zeppelin, Radiohead AND Spears and make them equally enjoyable? Has a fan in me.

FB comment on PMJ repost of "Oops..."

Quote:So smitten with Haley Reinhart's voice - what a phenomenal instrument. heart emoticon Captivating.

Must....have....more....To the google!!