The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - fover - 05-28-2012

I had dinner with friends on Saturday night. One had a 13 year old daughter that I had shown Haley’s performance videos to a few months back. She was listening to Listen Up! on her ipod and thanked me for turning her on to HR. Unfortunately she had the non-deluxe version. Fortunately, I had the deluxe version on my iphone and let her to listen to the extra tracks. She spent the rest of the evening bugging her dad to buy her the deluxe version.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-28-2012

Quote:Bork Laser pls. ‏@UcantCB

Why didn't i listen to Haley Reinhart on American Idol last year? WTF Great voice!

RE: Happy for Haley - Haleylvr4evr - 05-28-2012

I showed my grandma the signed cd, and she said Haley is very attractive! She watched her on Idol last year, so she knows who Haley is and how talented she is

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 05-28-2012

Quote:Jason I ‏@clearskyline #listenup Haley Reinhart is my new favorite singer. Her new Cd is a 5 star gem!
4293 followers

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-28-2012

Quote:francis tiro ‏@francistiro

fell in love with Free - Haley Reinhart when i first heard it on the radio yesterday.. so in love with her voice and the song.

^ A fan in the Philippines w.1543 followers.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-29-2012

Tumblr:

Quote:eatbreatherun:

So apparently she was on american idol? like i didn’t even watch it. i was just listening to this ("Free") one day and i actually decided to look her up omg she’s so good. i love her cover of bennie and the jets i can’t even.

Quote:doe-re-me-notes:

"Free" by Haley Reinhart is such a pretty song. The lyrics, the instrumental, and her style of singing is breathe taking. I don’t watch American Idol, but voting her off (in my opinion) was a mistake…

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 05-29-2012

Quote:Michael Slezak ‏@MichaelSlezakTV
"I hit the ground runnin' runnin' runnin'/ So don't go followin' me..." Ahhh, @HaleyReinhart, so good to have your new music on my iPod.

Nice to see Slezak acknowledging the album.

RE: Happy for Haley - My Alter Ego - 05-29-2012

(05-29-2012, 10:45 AM)john Wrote:
Quote:Michael Slezak ‏@MichaelSlezakTV
"I hit the ground runnin' runnin' runnin'/ So don't go followin' me..." Ahhh, @HaleyReinhart, so good to have your new music on my iPod.

Nice to see Slezak acknowledging the album.

Yeah-- finally!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-30-2012

This is heavy.

Quote:Brendan Wilde ‏@bawilde

@HaleyReinhart my brother died the day of your album release , And I want you to know that your album was my only sunshine...

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-30-2012

(05-28-2012, 07:18 AM)fover Wrote: I had dinner with friends on Saturday night. One had a 13 year old daughter that I had shown Haley’s performance videos to a few months back...She spent the rest of the evening bugging her dad to buy her the deluxe version.

Next time you see her, ask which song she thinks should be Haley's next single.