The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-23-2016

Quote:Ashley Nichole Mullins
1 hr ·YouTube ("Creep")

I love this and her voice reminds me of Ella Fitzgerald!

Quote:Ashley Nichole Mullins shared Postmodern Jukebox's video ("Habits")

HeartHeartHeart like a hybrid of Billie Holiday and Ella Fitzgerald. I could listen to her voice all day

Quote:Ashley Nichole Mullins shared Postmodern Jukebox's video ("Oops...").
March 21 at 1:30pm (two days ago)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-25-2016

FB:
Quote:Cody Kahl
"Habits"

I don't really care what people think about my taste in music... limiting yourself to certain genres of music is selling yourself short of all the eargasms your mind can endure! Her Voice is nothing short of mesmerizing!

Quote:Renee Tuschl
I love these remakes!!!!

I heard her song "Free" on the radio today and her voice gave me goosebumps. I've never heard of her before or really listen to that kind of music but damn is she good! So I fired up the ol' youtube and checked her out. I love bluesy jazz music so this fit my taste for the day.

Quote:Caitlin Jewell
She was discovered via american idol, I really loved her on there!! Look her up singing Benny and the Jets

Quote:Renee Tuschl
I just shared that one [smile emoticon] also her version of 7 nation army is great!!!!

Her range is phenomenal! How she is not more popular than any of these pop puppets I hear these days is beyond me.

I think this is the second reference I've seen, in a week, to "Free" being on the radio. Maybe piped music? Added to a playlist after success of CHFIL?

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-25-2016

FB:
Quote:Kevin Darst
4 hrs · YouTube · "Creep"

I've always said, and thought, that Norah Jones has the sexiest singing voice of my time. However, this Haley Reinhart gives her a run for her money. She knocks this one out of the park.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 03-26-2016

YT Habits
Quote:After hearing this, then looking Haley up and seeing that she was on American Idol, I had to listen to some of her music. I did, and then with further reading, when I found she voiced Bill on "F is for Family" I just had to watch the series because not only do I love Bill Burr, but anything with her in it, I can get down. I now have a new celebrity crush.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-27-2016

Quote:Lauren Fair
34 mins · Columbia, FL, United States ·

Okay I am literally Obcessed with Haley Reinhart. The way she sings is GOALS!! HeartHeart #‎lookupTheSongCREEP‬

Quote:Kristen Fair
IS IT BECAUSE OF ME??!!! Wink

I saw her on my Watch Now Youtube Account and I was like " Hmm Kristen wanted me to watch her soo why not?!" lmao and I'm glad i did Smile She is INSANE!

She was 3rd place on american idol and she LOST Sad

I really don't see why?! She sounds like a goddess

Isaac J Rucci got me hooked on it

Quote:Isaac J Rucci
She's cool

She sings perfectly

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 03-28-2016

YT, "Creep:"

Quote:Kristy Travis

omg who is she <33

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 03-28-2016

YT unofficial official CHFIL
Quote:14mirjam9 hours ago
Blue October brought me here

FB Blue October / Instagram
Quote:Blue October
9 hrs ·

@haleyreinhart is the best vocals out right now. @blueoctoberband ‪#‎firstweek‬ ‪#‎realartists‬
https://www.facebook.com/blueoctober/videos/10153847141375020/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BDeMCZcO30S/?taken-by=blueoctoberband&hl=en

Justin Furstenfeld of blue october appeared at the Broken Hearts Ball in Arizona recently
Quote:blueoctoberband Tonight I had the pleasure of witnessing one of the most talented vocalists alive . Miss @haleyreinhart blew us away tonight . If you aren't following this young lady you are truly missing out on what heart and soul is supposed to sound like. It was an honor and a pleasure to meet and listen to you . @blueoctoberband @atxmatt
[Image: 12729411_1018670861504966_989460404_n.jpg?w=892]

Dalton of AI is Justin's bud
Quote:daltonrapattoni She's amazing

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 04-01-2016

The Haley Youtube rabbit hole has been getting crowded Wink

on "Blue"

Quote:Wow... 5 am here actually. I just found myself spending whole night listening to Her song-videos. Perfect singer.

On "Sittin on the Dock of the Bay" Hotel Cafe

Quote:i just heard free on the radio and now i'm down a haley reinhart youtube rabbit hole

Big Grin

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-02-2016

Response to FB share of 7NA:

Quote:Kelly M.
She's awesome, isn't she?!?! On Idol I found her slightly annoying, but I guess she was really just before her time.

Quote:Nicole W.
So cool! I didn't know she was on idol. Good for her!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-02-2016

FB:
Quote:Katie Reul
24 mins · YouTube

Current song stuck in my head (CHFIL). I haven't heard this artist before. I like it!