The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-12-2016

Quote:Craig Spitzer
1 hr · YouTube ("CREEP")

This is my all-time favorite version of this song. I think it's even better than the original

response:

Quote:Tamara Zemlyn
It is better. Who is she? She is amazing.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 04-14-2016

Creep comment
Quote:I'm not one to normally make comments on YouTube, but this time I couldn't resist. Haley is absolutely lovely. Everything I've heard from her is awe-inspiring and memorable. If it wasn't for Postmodern Jukebox I would have never came across such talent. She has an incredible voice and has so much passion when she sings. And to top it off she's beautiful and always appears so regal. I wish the best to this young lady because she truly deserves the stardom, more so than some of the 'artists' we have these days. Forever a fan.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-15-2016

FB, woman from Windsor, Ontario:
Quote:Nadz R Y Pierre
8 mins · YouTube ("Bennie and the Jets")

Elizabeth Braddock, I can't believe she was on American Idol!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-17-2016

FB posting of CHFIL:

Quote:Cy Franklin Cindy
48 mins · YouTube

This brought me to tears when I heard this over the radio. I am positive that if Elvis Presley could hear this beautiful lady sing this song, he would have certainly shed a happy tear! Most amazing voice I have heard in ages!

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 04-17-2016

Quote:Dalton Rapattoni Verified account 8m
‏@DaltonRapattoni
Listening to @HaleyReinhart with Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox and dear god she sings angel sounds and mermaid tears (good thing)

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 04-17-2016

Call me a cynic but Scott is going to have/has probably been having, alot of ex Idols knocking on his door....especially this last season who didn't have near the same experience, heck didn't have a tour to cap off their season.

I'm sure Dalton genuinely appreciates Haley's work post Idol, but it sure doesn't hurt to start Networking your connections in the industry ASAP

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 01:07 PM)Tusk Wrote: I'm sure Dalton genuinely appreciates Haley's work post Idol, but it sure doesn't hurt to start Networking your connections in the industry ASAP

I think that's a Dalton thing to do, although I have a hard time imaging him doing a PMJ arrangement. He is very tuned in with networking, social media and all the rest. He has 161K active followers on twitter, so there's that. He is also friends with the guy from Blue October who was fanboying after appearing on the bill with Haley recently.

Quote:@DaltonRapattoni @HaleyReinhart but woah i haven't heard that name in a while woahh

Quote:@DaltonRapattoni listen to Undone and Free! @HaleyReinhart

Quote:@DaltonRapattoni @HaleyReinhart she is so good! My favorite in her season on idol. Bennie and the Jets, house of the rising son = perfect.

Quote:@DaltonRapattoni @HaleyReinhart that's how you sing too tho

Quote:@DaltonRapattoni @HaleyReinhart hey my name is Haley

Quote:@DaltonRapattoni @HaleyReinhart does her voice make you want to vomit in your brain in a good way like Chris does?

Quote:@DaltonRapattoni @HaleyReinhart "angel sounds and mermaid tears"...you are so poetic (that's a good thing)

Quote:@DaltonRapattoni @HaleyReinhart hey Dalton! Is the weather nice where you are?

RE: Happy for Haley - dswim2 - 04-17-2016

Dalton doesn't have a Joey, Clark, Haley, Casey type of voice for PMJ

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 01:50 PM)dswim2 Wrote: Dalton doesn't have a Joey, Clark, Haley, Casey type of voice for PMJ

IMO I thought PMJ was more than 'voice' It's also about presentation and showmanship. Although I suppose Clark's entry into the PMJ pantheon might be used as evidence that showmanship might not matter that much?

On the Other hand, one thing Dalton does have going for him is eyeballs and butts. Scott also values the social media aspect of his business, I could see him working Dalton into PMJ to bring in his active and vocal fan base....although PMJ probably will have to increase their number of all ages shows for many of his fans to attend.

RE: Happy for Haley - dswim2 - 04-17-2016

(04-17-2016, 02:02 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(04-17-2016, 01:50 PM)dswim2 Wrote: Dalton doesn't have a Joey, Clark, Haley, Casey type of voice for PMJ

IMO I thought PMJ was more than 'voice' It's also about presentation and showmanship. Although I suppose Clark's entry into the PMJ pantheon might be used as evidence that showmanship might not matter that much?

On the Other hand, one thing Dalton does have going for him is eyeballs and butts. Scott also values the social media aspect of his business, I could see him working Dalton into PMJ to bring in his active and vocal fan base....although PMJ probably will have to increase their number of all ages shows for many of his fans to attend.
I never thought about the performance aspect. Dalton would definitely nail that. Not sure what type of vintage music he would sing though.