The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-17-2016

Haley replies to Dalton:

Quote:Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 1 minute ago

Haley Reinhart Retweeted Dalton Rapattoni

Hehe thanks mista! Keep rockin' ?

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-18-2016

Quote:Colin Talcroft
1 hr ·

Just snagged a ticket to see Haley Reinhart in early June--at an intimate venue in Petaluma of all places (no offense to my friends in Petaluma....)

I listen almost exclusively to classical music, with a little jazz and blues thrown in, but there's something about that woman's voice that I find hard to resist--even if I can't precisely articulate what it is.

Quote:Kristen Lee Kelly shared Postmodern Jukebox's video.
1 hr ·

Oh my. Love this song. Love Puddles. And who is Haley? She's AWESOME.

Quote:Bernard K. Addison
Haley Reinhart was on "American Idol" many moons ago...I remember her distinctly. And Puddles...well enough said.

Quote:Camille Thoman
She was on the one season I watched of American idol

Quote:Valerie Buttler
6 hrs · YouTube ("HABITS")

Enjoy! My new musical love.

Quote:Renée Burton
Haley!!! I love her! I wish her tour would come to Aiken or Augusta!

Quote:Patti Wilkes
What a great voice. Very sultry.

Quote:Lewanda Fulmer
Very cool!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-20-2016

Quote:Seth Kreibich
2 hrs · YouTube · "Creep"

Whoa, goosebumps. This chick reminds me of Jeff Buckley for some reason, and that's a good thing. Amazing/tasteful rendition of one of my favorite songs.

wikipedia:
Quote:Jeffrey Scott "Jeff" Buckley (November 17, 1966 – May 29, 1997)... was an American singer-songwriter and guitarist... (he) recorded what would be his only studio album, Grace, in 1994. Rolling Stone considers him one of the greatest singers of all time.

RS ranks him #39. They rank his album as the 304th greatest album of all time, which is kind of funny as they only gave it 3 out of 5 stars when it came out.

Though that review said,
Quote:Buckley's got huge ears and an even bigger record collection: He jumbles jazz, R&B, blues and rock references with such apparent nonchalance that he can seem like a showoff. His songs are anything but tossed off, and sometimes his meticulous arrangements sound too orchestrated, too ornate. But it may just be that movement and texture mean so much to Buckley that he sometimes gets carried away.

...Buckley's curvy, intuitive vocals tell the main story: His inflections flicker with shadows of Billie Holiday and Chet Baker. Other influences are at work, too. Anxious to make his own mark, Buckley doesn't like to speak much about his father, the late singer/songwriter Tim Buckley. But genes tell a story: The elder Buckley's 1972 treasure Greetings From L.A. shows that father and son share a fondness for jazzy phrasing and wraith-like falsetto effects.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-21-2016

Comment on YT "Creep:"

Quote:Tae 14 hours ago

She has the most amazing voice ever... I was introduced to her by a friend... he is obsessed with her lol

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-21-2016

Quote:Cindi Hamilton
30 mins · YouTube · "Creep"

Are you kidding me? Have I been under a rock this whole time. Seriously watch this song till the end. I'm in love. WOAH

Quote:Cindi Hamilton
15 mins · YouTube · "Can't Help..."

I can't, wow she's amazing. Apparently American Idol let her go. Ha! Jokes in them.

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 04-21-2016

YT Creep
Quote:She has the most amazing voice ever... I was introduced to her by a friend... he is obbsessed with her lol

Quote:HOLY CRAP!!!!!! She ripped that version to shreds. Encore....

Quote:Haley is incredible, she just spills out her soul when she works that voice, my god.

Quote:One of the greatest things I've ever seen. I can listen to this all day for the rest of my life and b happy

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-22-2016

"Creep" continues to be a great calling card.

On FB, eight of the ten most recent posts that mention Haley pertain to it.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-24-2016

FB exchange:

Quote:Kat Swift · 11 hrs
(shares "Creep")

I might be in love with a woman.

Quote:Stoney Stamper

I love her. Her Seven Nation Army cover is pretty awesome too

Quote:Kat Swift

Yeah I adore her and I've seen this but I think I've watched it 5 times today.

Quote:Pilar Welborne

JESUS HENRY CHRIST.

Quote:Carrie Hale

She's amazing

Quote:Amy Wynn

Every goddamn thing her voice does is magic. I can't even find the appropriate hyperbole.

Quote:Anna Amrita Lively

Oh I am fo shizzle

Quote:Anna Amrita Lively

She does a Britney Spears one that is... Uh, really good

Quote:Paul Flores Wrknclsdog

Wow, this is one of my favorite songs, I'm sharing this... nice...

Quote:Rebecca Frasier Schoonover

I love her!!!!!!

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 04-27-2016

On my Youtube

Quote:I love Haley Reinhart ... Listening to it is the most beautiful of the beautiful, her voice makes me happy, is that something you can not miss every day ...

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 04-28-2016

Quote:Kyle Michael ‏@CaptainAntibody 20m

Is it possible to be attracted to how someone sounds? If so, Haley Reinhart... I don't care if she's from American Idol!