The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Happy for Haley - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Happy for Haley (/thread-2630.html)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-04-2016

Quote:Charissa Price shared Postmodern Jukebox's video ("7NA")
39 mins ·
Seriously her voice though ?

Quote:Charissa Price shared Postmodern Jukebox's video ("Oops...")
24 mins ·

This is probably one of the best versions I have ever heard. Her voice is just so big and brassy and beautiful and soulful and just perfect for the whole jazz thing. I really wish I could sing as beautiful as her she rocks.

Quote:Charissa Price shared Postmodern Jukebox's video ("CREEP")
15 mins ·

Okay I must buy her cd like I have no clue who she is but she can do no wrong her voice is just... It's to perfect for words is what it is.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-05-2016

Haley's Instagram a couple of days ago;

Quote:auman10

Disclaimer: This comment is based on a true story...I honestly had no idea who you were before today @haleyreinhart, but as I was making my way out the door this morning the #ExtraGum #GiveExtraGetExtra commercial came on my television set (I leave a timer on for my lovely dog to enjoy during the day). Needless to say, my ears were graced by an incredible voice that stopped me dead in my tracks and compelled me to find out more. A few (dozen) YouTube clips on repeat later, I must admit that I "Couldn't Help but Fall in Love" with your raspy yet deeply soulful sound. You #Better believe I immediately bought your new album and will continue to follow you and your music! Keep up the amazing work Ms. Reinhart! And to everyone else out there, I know I am a tad bit late to the party myself but you #Better give this girl @haleyreinhart a listen ASAP. Like right now! #StarInTheMaking ????

That drew an emoticon response from Haley. I usually only see her respond to people she knows.

There was also this:
Quote:gabriellesantiagodesign
@haleyreinhart I would love to collaborate with you for our next hgtv and NBC event. Get in touch with me!!!

Quote:haleyreinhart
@gabriellesantiagodesign contact info is at haleyreinhart.com
^ Not sure that's actually from Haley

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 05-05-2016

Quote:@HaleyReinhart is awesome, but if she sang "Total Eclipse of the Heart", she would get worldwide fame. She was born to sing that song.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-06-2016

Quote:Glenn James
2 mins ·

I am literally amazed by just how good Haley Reinhart and Postmodern Jukebox really are. I haven't heard a singer and a band this good since I first heard Amy Winehouse. I am a 100% convert!

3 hrs earlier:

Quote:Glenn James shared Postmodern Jukebox's video ("7NA")

OKAY guys, pin back your ears and prepare your jaws to drop: This is stunning, and I bet you will love it Will Viharo

Quote:Will Viharo
So smooth, sultry, stylish and sexy it hurts, but good...

Quote:Glenn James
Aren't they phenomenal? Sort of Lady Day meets Bessie Smith with a touch of Peggie Lee. Just WOW!!!

Quote:Rachel Winder shared Postmodern Jukebox's video.
2 hrs ·

I love the cardigans but this is amazing- you don't hear those sultry voices anymore...amazing! Did I mention AMAZING?

Quote:Becky Baird
I love their "Creep" remake!

Quote:Shanna Frick
2 hrs · Craven, NC ·

Everyone knows how much I love me some Elvis. There are very few renditions of his songs sung by others that I remotely like(especially if it's a chick singing). However this chick did an amazing version of this song.

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-12-2016

Quote:Kimberly Jennings shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (7NA).
6 mins ·

Woah! This girl owns it! Never have I seen this song done better. Haley Reinhart, you have a new fan!

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-14-2016

Response to a FB post of "Creep"

Quote:She has a great voice...I listened to a few of the covers she performed...and love her sound!

FB posts by someone from Brazil:

Quote:Maria Quiñonez Hernandez
8 hrs · YouTube ("OOPS...")

Omg!! Que voz!! Wtf amazing cover !! Her voice is AWSOME!!!!

Quote:Maria Quiñonez Hernandez
8 hrs · YouTube ("LOVEFOOL")

Cant stop listening to her omg!!!

Quote:Anastasia Maricic
17 hrs · YouTube ("FREE")

Thanks Tessa Young for getting me addicted to this song.

Quote:Debbie Meek
Yesterday at 5:01am ·
("Extra Gum presents...")

This lady is amazing, watch some of her other sessions

emoticons accompanying post: 2 thumbs up, 2 gold records, 2 microphones, 2 major music notes, 2 minor notes, three stars

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 05-16-2016

Comment on Tusk's Durty Nellies upload of Somebody to Love ..
Quote:James Brown 3 days ago
Haley, you are doing great! I remember being in the Wheeling Jaycees with your parents Harry and Patti, and seeing you and your sister running around at events. Then hearing you sing with Midnight at the Marriott - Lincolnshire Resort on New Years Eve 2003/4 sing "Crazy" by Patsy Cline. You were amazing then and even more so now. Please say hi to your mom and dad for me. Best wishes on your success.
(Another comment informed him it wasn't Haley's channel)

RE: Happy for Haley - Miguel - 05-17-2016

Quote:Paul Brusoe
26 mins ·

Jessica Brusoe you didnt tell me someone on idol sang like this lol

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com]/watch?v=m3lF2qEA2cw[/video]

Response to someone posting "Oops..."

Quote:Margie Russo Cheney
When I first heard Haley sing, I googled her and watched her American Idol days...

RE: Happy for Haley - john - 05-17-2016

Quote:Michael Slezak ‏@MichaelSlezakTV 11m
This is your weekly reminder about the transformative power of @HaleyReinhart's #Better.

RE: Happy for Haley - Tusk - 05-21-2016

On Imagine w/ PMJ

Quote:I ever castigated (nice word in this relationship) my daughter for watching casting shows, but, today lonesome watching what´s going on in the worls I watched your vids and thought damn, you´re not just pretty good, looking forward to see you with my sweet in germany!