The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley and her family - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley and her family (/thread-36.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Haley and her family - lovinghaleyr - 10-12-2014

(10-12-2014, 05:12 AM)Tusk Wrote: Marking the 2nd Anniversary of my Youtube Channel dedicated to Haley... 170+ video's, 1824 Subscribers and over half Million views later a performance of the song that "started it all" featuring, "Daddyo" Harry Reinhart Big Grin

Congrats,congrats,congrats TUSK,you deserved the best for all your
incredible job and dedication to THE QUEEN H.E.R.(and for all we
too)TNX.friend CoolCoolCoolBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

RE: Haley and her family - rmd1064 - 10-13-2014

(10-12-2014, 05:12 AM)Tusk Wrote: Marking the 2nd Anniversary of my Youtube Channel dedicated to Haley... 170+ video's, 1824 Subscribers and over half Million views later a performance of the song that "started it all" featuring, "Daddyo" Harry Reinhart Big Grin

Yes, Tusk, on behalf of the Haliens who cannot make her gigs, THANK YOU for all the work and time you put into capturing Haley on video and posting for her fans. It is very much appreciated..............

RE: Haley and her family - Tusk - 10-14-2014

(10-13-2014, 04:10 PM)rmd1064 Wrote: Yes, Tusk, on behalf of the Haliens who cannot make her gigs, THANK YOU for all the work and time you put into capturing Haley on video and posting for her fans. It is very much appreciated..............

Thanks, I wish they could help move Haley's career forward, rather than be "our little secret". Haley's talent is too good to have to ourselves. There are people that can use the joy her music and performances bring... more ears need to know Haley

A double edged sword. If Haley's career had taken off, many of these vids would not, could not exist.

I remember being at her Hard Rock "Listen Up!" debut in Hollywood. She was surrounded by HUGE security guards, they wouldn't even let us take pictures with her...there was no way you could have a chance to talk with her, experience some of her personality. Just a few seconds and a signature...and move on, that was it....

I still recall, just after S10 finished, on TVLine's comments section, I was adamant that I wouldn't go see her on the Idol tour because the days of being one of tens of thousands in a big stadium to see a show, are largely over for me. I wanted to be able to hear all of Haley's pristine notes, all the growls and whistle notes that would be drowned out in a megastadium filled with thousands of people.

My wish then was to see Haley in smaller, more intimate, personal venues... little did I know, that's been the case, for maybe too long Tongue

Not that I'm saying that's the reason things have happened the way they have, but I can't shake feeling of regret that the smaller venues have been all she's had opportunity for (outside of NOJO gigs). It's been great on the one hand because I've gotten to know/talk with her throughout, but I also want her to be successful in what she does... I'm ready for the world to know of Haley, now Tongue

Right now, my wish is for Haley to have a hit song, whether she sings it or somebody else could, I want her career to move forward, to start towards it's potential.... I hope this works as well as my first wish seemed to have Tongue

I'm glad to have been there to experience these shows and just as glad that I can share these wonderful experiences with fans who can't make it... I am but one of several, including Rachel, Himm, PJ, Miguel and others who do what we can to help keep interest alive not only to deliver updates and info, but to also be a helping hand to someone we believe in (Three years and counting Wink ) The icing on the cake is that keeping Haley's flame alive, will eventually reach someone with a plan and the wherewithall to make it 'happen' for Haley. That would be my greatest reward (Fingers crossed )

RE: Haley and her family - Tusk - 11-16-2014

[Image: 10735527_364407297071396_706731389_n.jpg]

Edit: Whoa at my previous post ^^^ #prescient

(10-14-2014, 03:58 PM)Tusk Wrote: I was adamant that I wouldn't go see her on the Idol tour because the days of being one of tens of thousands in a big stadium to see a show, are largely over for me. I wanted to be able to hear all of Haley's pristine notes, all the growls and whistle notes ...My wish then was to see Haley in smaller, more intimate, personal venues

Not that I'm saying that's the reason things have happened the way they have, but I can't shake feeling of regret that the smaller venues have been all she's had opportunity for (outside of NOJO gigs). It's been great on the one hand because I've gotten to know/talk with her throughout, but I also want her to be successful in what she does... I'm ready for the world to know of Haley, now Tongue

Right now, my wish is for Haley to have a hit song, whether she sings it or somebody else could, I want her career to move forward, to start towards it's potential.... I hope this works as well as my first wish seemed to have Tongue

I'm glad to have been there to experience these shows and just as glad that I can share these wonderful experiences with fans who can't make it... I am but one of several, including Rachel, Himm, PJ, Miguel and others who do what we can to help keep interest alive not only to deliver updates and info, but to also be a helping hand to someone we believe in (Three years and counting Wink ) The icing on the cake is that keeping Haley's flame alive, will eventually reach someone with a plan and the wherewithall to make it 'happen' for Haley. That would be my greatest reward (Fingers crossed )

Posted a week before the Ole announcement (cue Twilight zone music) Wink Tongue

RE: Haley and her family - Himm2 - 11-16-2014

^^ "do-do-do-do....do-do-do-do I hear Rod Serling. But I prefer the "Midnight" Zone to the "Twilight" Zone. I'm content with where Haley is at in her career path...it is ever expanding in many directions and soon she will be rewarded with the fame & financial fruits for her many talents.
Not a big deal but I found out tonight that Haley Reinhart is featured as "Miss February" in the Wheeling Historical Society 2015 Calendar that will be sold at "Lollipop Lane" where for many childhood years, Harry & Patti took Haley & Angie to visit Santa Claus. Her Photo will be on one side and her bio on the other.

RE: Haley and her family - midnightblues - 11-16-2014

Love the Midnight Zone in the Midnight Hour. Congrats Haley ( Miss February). Yeah I'm loving where she is going also in her choices and directions.

RE: Haley and her family - Tusk - 12-04-2014

Reinhart Family Christmas StageIt Concert Playlist

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

RE: Haley and her family - Tusk - 12-06-2014

[Image: 10787949_847466651971820_2142437747_n.jpg]

emmaleeann89's Instagram
Quote:emmaleeann89
23 hours ago
Had this picture framed since it was taken. #love #cousins #familyiseverything #1999or2000 @mangelareinfart @haleyreinhart

RE: Haley and her family - Tusk - 12-12-2014

[Image: 10817839_1740779442814409_831967256_n.jpg]

Quote:mangelareinfart
4 hours ago
I once had a girl or should I say she once had me.
@Tullys bar in Carlow

RE: Haley and her family - Himm2 - 12-12-2014

I hope Angie is still looking forward to coming home to Wheeling for Christmas after having such a fabulous experience in Ireland.