The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley and her family - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley and her family (/thread-36.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43

RE: Haley and her family - Miguel - 01-08-2016

Quote:Skip Tubbs
1 hr ·

BuzzFeed picked their top 17 performances ever on American Idol with Haley Reinhart coming in at numero uno with her performance of Benny And The Jets. But for me it was when her dad Harry was able to play lead guitar with her on stage "live". A great family and a great friend to many. Many of us have been blessed to take the stage and perform with Harry Reinhart.

RE: Haley and her family - john - 01-08-2016

That was a list posted on Buzzfeed by Daniel Pfister, a member of the "Buzzfeed Community" (The posting forum). It's not an official Buzzfeed thing. JUst FYI.

RE: Haley and her family - dswim2 - 01-08-2016

Haley's going to be the only idol to perform with her family on the idol stage after this season (hopefully)! Smile

RE: Haley and her family - Miguel - 01-09-2016

Quote:Jeff Rutter
(posts "What Is and What Should Never Be")

Our Budette and Inspiration

Quote:Jeff Rutter
Of course, The wailin beaming Pop too !!!

[Image: o.jpg]

Quote:The (7 - 15 piece) Nightshift Orchestra specializes in packing the dance floor at weddings, corporate events and galas. As one of Chicago's most entertaining groups they will keep your guests up and dancing all night long!

...Nightshift Orchestra leader Jeff Rutter (is) Poly-musical! A lifetime of playing all styles of music, makes him proficient in jazz, pop, rhythm & blues. He's un-stumpable as far as requests are concerned & has an effervescent sense of humor, which makes this group a lot of fun but always professional!
http://www.thenightshiftorchestra.com/

RE: Haley and her family - Miguel - 02-07-2016

Quote:PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 25m
Late Night message from Patti

[Image: CaqpBfpVAAQK6lm.png]

She posted that on Haley's FB post about her Idol appearance.

RE: Haley and her family - Himm2 - 02-08-2016

(02-07-2016, 11:10 PM)Miguel Wrote:
Quote:PJ ‏@PJHaleyR 25m
Late Night message from Patti
[Image: CaqpBfpVAAQK6lm.png]
Unlike · Reply · 4 · February 6 at 3:45am
Steve Klumpp: "Isn't it so proudly rewarding for a parent who mentored and sang duets with their kids, to witness them now able to mentor and sing duets with up and coming kids on one of the grandest stages of the world? What a wonderful inspiration you and Haley Reinhart have been to so many people!"

RE: Haley and her family - Miguel - 04-03-2016

Quote:Jen Coombs
21 hrs ·

I know ive posted this ("Creep") before but fuck it's fantastic

Quote:Douglas Frey
Hey Jen - Back in the late 80s I preformed on stage with her mother and father's band Midnight several times.

Quote:Jen Coombs
Wow!! I didn't know that! She's really amazing. That must have been fun

Quote:Douglas Frey
I met Harry and Patti at a bar attached to a restaurant in Wheeling IL. They would have open mic nights as a competition so I was almost a regular on those nights. Lat time I ran into them was at a White Sox game and and Haley was just shy of a year old.

I saw this exchange on FB earlier in the day. When I went looking for it, I found this post from 2012 that includes pictures of Harry and Patti when they were younger:

Quote:the Moon-Rays - May 15, 2012

The original MR's line up that recorded our first two albums. Greg griffiths on Keys, Harry Reinhart on guitar, Tony DeMichele on Bass, Patti Miller on background vocals, and Terry Bernett on Sax...

https://www.facebook.com/TheMoonRays/photos/a.358117377732.154898.8031692732/10150917198607733/?type=3&theater

Post from 2011:
Quote:Lisa Civitello Wilkins
March 9, 2011 ·

Finally something happy to report. Some of my very dear old friends daughter is on American Idol. Please vote for Haley Reinhart! I can only imagine how proud her parents Patti and Harry are! Good Luck Haley! Your voice reminds me of your mothers!

Quote:Hannah Kruger Hartman
just listened to her "blue" .... awesome!

Quote:Lisa Civitello Wilkins
Her mom Patti has an amazing voice and dad Harry is an awesome guitarist and have a band called Midnight. They used to play years ago at the Courtyard in Warrenville, and around the area. Now mostly around Chicago. I was a big follower. Even sang with them on occasion. When they could talk me into it. I'm a bit shy. LOL I haven't seen Haley since she was a baby. I am just so excited for them.

RE: Haley and her family - Tusk - 04-10-2016

[Image: 12935103_1795222130698955_1276546483_n.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhart

Love ya my lil angel! So proud of the strong, skilled, & sweet young woman you've become! #sistas #nationalsiblingsday #unconditionalloveHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart

RE: Haley and her family - Himm2 - 04-11-2016

Angie is such a sweetheart! <3 I got these two messages from her today:
Angela Reinhart
Yeah we can definitely play Sunday. That's so cool of you and the Haliens! I'm so sorry I'm just getting back to you. How are you healing? Hope you're doing better
I'd love to join the golfing but Saturday morning's gonna be busy for us all! Rehearsal and Haley has a radio show.
(I then sent her the weekend schedule for Halien Shindig#5 and she responded):
Angela Reinhart
Wow! Thanks for the low down! Hart and Fritz are proud to be performing at the Ram Shindig! Can not wait for that weekend! Thanks to you and the Haliens for putting together a party full of support, entertainment, and fun! We love you and the crew!

RE: Haley and her family - Miguel - 04-13-2016

Quote:Les Plopa shared Haley Reinhart's live video.
54 mins ·

Haley is the daughter of Harry and Patti Reinhart, of Wheeling, Il. Harry and I met over 8 years ago working together at a company called Studio Technologies, in Skokie. Haley, and her little sister Angie, would sing with their parents on home recordings. I watched both of them grow up to be outstanding artists in their own right. With Haley winning a third place slot on American Idol, and going on to being a world touring performer, and doing vocals on major TV commercials. Check out the band Midnight, which plays around the area to see where the girls get their talent from. Tell them Les P. sent you. Proud to be their friends.

^ posted the video of Haley saying a few words as she prepared to sing nat'l anthem