The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 05-28-2012

(05-27-2012, 08:43 PM)Miguel Wrote: In this interview, the girl fades into the background, looking bored. Casey is asked about Haley performing on his album. He plays coy, but they tell him she told them she is. At that point, he looks a little annoyed but then confesses, "You'll hear it, and you'll melt."

His date looks tiny.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 05-28-2012

(05-27-2012, 07:15 PM)john Wrote: Alter Ego, Sometimes Casey brings to mind Todd Rundgren, whose 1972 album "Something/Anything?" was credited simply to Rundgren. He wrote, played, sang, engineered, and produced everything on three of the four sides of the album. (per Wiki, etc.)

Listening to the red carpet interview brought to mind the song "Bang the Drum All Day." I looked up the song on YT and noticed this ad on the side: [Image: imgad?id=CICAgKD14uPD_gEQrAIY-gEyCDFvdBSrwrdD]

So, using Haley's "everything happens for a reason" logic, I decided that what Casey is really trying to say is a variation of what TR expressed years ago in this song:

LOL!! A Bearded Beanie?? John, what a find!

In regards to Rundgren's song: Well, perhaps that's what Casey's attempting to express. But, I'm not sure that Haley's "everything happens for a reason" necessarily fits into the picture. Haley's philosophy would explain the things that Casey claimed to want to reject.

Ultimately, I think that Casey may be being rebellious for the sake of rebellion. Or, maybe not. I could and was about to go on with trying to psycho analysize his behavior, but that's not the point of this site.

Casey's talent derives from his extreme intelligence, so these remarks that he tosses off may be calculated just to provoke.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 06-17-2012

(05-27-2012, 01:02 PM)Miguel Wrote: Who is the chick? I don't think she's his handler because she seems smitten with him...

[Image: caseynatalie.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 06-17-2012

Hometown girl apparently.

Quote:Natalia Agranowitz ‏@nataliaag
If I'm being honest a childhood in Idyllwild could NEVER compare to anyone's elses. I love reminiscing

30 May Natalia Agranowitz ‏@nataliaag
In Idyllwild and love middle school reunions!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 06-18-2012

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - buzzenator - 06-18-2012

^ Casey does alright for himself...surrounded by beautiful young women. Always enjoy C & H together for a duet. Haley does so well in this style...smokey, sultry, sexy...and that's just with her voice.Cool

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 06-18-2012

Natalia is cute and that picture makes a good case for young men to learn how to play an instrument and sing, if they have the talent.

Casey appears to be in NYC:

Quote:marissa schnapp ‏@marissa_schnapp

@IAmCaseyAbrams ran into casey Abrams in time square ny!!!! ahhhhhhh pic.twitter.com/6ISHzpbo
[Image: AvuBK5bCMAAwPO8.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 06-21-2012

Casey's entire album is up for listening in this wetpaint article....I hope this encourages purchase rather than discourages it, good luck to Casey Big Grin

http://www.wetpaint.com/american-idol/articles/casey-abrams-album-stream-listen-to-his-debut-album-right-here-exclusive

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - LovinDaHaley - 06-21-2012

(06-21-2012, 04:00 PM)Tusk Wrote: Casey's entire album is up for listening in this wetpaint article....I hope this encourages purchase rather than discourages it, good luck to Casey Big Grin

http://www.wetpaint.com/american-idol/articles/casey-abrams-album-stream-listen-to-his-debut-album-right-here-exclusive

^ Well Tusk, I don't know if the wetpaint.com postings all his songs will help Casey's album sales, but I do know that thanks to you and your link I had to buy the album. Not only that, now I also have to go see him live! Dude, I can barely afford my Haley Reinhart Addiction - Thanks a lot!
MORE PIZZA! [Image: character00254.gif]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 06-21-2012

(06-21-2012, 06:23 PM)LovinDaHaley Wrote:
(06-21-2012, 04:00 PM)Tusk Wrote: Casey's entire album is up for listening in this wetpaint article....I hope this encourages purchase rather than discourages it, good luck to Casey Big Grin

^ Well Tusk, I don't know if the wetpaint.com postings all his songs will help Casey's album sales, but I do know that thanks to you and your link I had to buy the album. Not only that, now I also have to go see him live! Dude, I can barely afford my Haley Reinhart Addiction - Thanks a lot!
MORE PIZZA! [Image: character00254.gif]
I only posted it because it appears to be something Casey and his people must have authorized...

I get that more exposure brings potentially more popularity but how it translates in sales numbers for the artist to show results for his/her label, is not predictable and rarely fair.

It might just be my slowly antiquated brain has met the 'tipping point' and I am going through the paradigm shift that takes me to that part of life where things just don't make sense anymore..... Tongue At least it worked in getting you to buy it Big Grin

I will say, that so far, Casey's album is the only album of the S10 Idols that I have even considered buying besides Haley.