The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - buzzenator - 06-23-2012

(06-23-2012, 03:24 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Since Casey's cd is coming out in a few days (and I'm listening to his songs as I type this) I think it'd be a good time to show you my picture with him! I met him on the same day as Haley at the MagMile Fest Smile Don't know why I haven't posted it earlier

Nice pic 4evr...and the expression on Casey's face is priceless. Thanks for sharing.Rolleyes

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 06-24-2012

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 06-24-2012

(06-24-2012, 11:21 AM)john Wrote:

While I don't see this as one of Casey's best efforts, I'm still --- I guess envious is the best way of describing it that Casey can consistently pour out new tunes. (That was something that I never [well, one exception] could do.)

I wonder what kind of creative gene it takes to do that? (Incidentally, I grew up knowing someone who could do what Casey does and seemingly as effortlessly, but she wasn't in a position that her music got out, so.....)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 06-24-2012

(06-23-2012, 09:18 PM)buzzenator Wrote:
(06-23-2012, 03:24 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Since Casey's cd is coming out in a few days (and I'm listening to his songs as I type this) I think it'd be a good time to show you my picture with him! I met him on the same day as Haley at the MagMile Fest Smile Don't know why I haven't posted it earlier

Nice pic 4evr...and the expression on Casey's face is priceless. Thanks for sharing.Rolleyes

Thanks Smile NEVER posting my pic with Harry from last year haha it's the worst ever. Note: It was at 3am and even though I wasn't tired at all (actually very hyper), my eyes are like halfway closed lol

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - buzzenator - 06-25-2012

Idyllwild Me
blog.idyllwild.me

Casey Abrams’ Album Release Set for June 26
Sunday, June 24th, 2012

[Image: Casey-Banner-Sm-267x300.jpg]

http://idyllwild.me/?tag=haley-reinhart

By Marcia E. Gawecki

Quote:“American Idol” heartthrob Casey Abrams’ first self-titled album is set for release on Tuesday, June 26. Already several web sites have showcased his entire album, including the Hollywood Reporter and Amazon.

Not to spoil the fun for anyone who hasn’t heard the album yet, I’ll speak in general terms. Casey is singing about his life in real time. About living the simple life, falling in and out of love, longing and not changing his personality in spite of fame.

One fan said on the MJS big blog site, that he’d surely buy Casey’s album for it’s great music, but the themes of rejection and longing for the unattainable reminded him too much of his own “loser teenage years.” Yet, “Hit the Road Jack,” a duet with Haley Reinhart, was well worth the album price (Amazon presale: $9.99).

....Probably the only song that Casey didn’t write in this latest album is the tune popularized by Ray Charles. “Hit the Road Jack” is a spanky little duet with Haley Reinhart. You’ve got to admit it, those two have chemistry. He’s classy, and she’s brassy. He growls, and her voice has range.

But he’s a great jazz musician and could actually make it in the movies, if he wanted to. And singing duets with Haley has boosted her popularity since he took her under his wing in “American Idol’s” Season 10.

This is not the first duet for Casey and Haley. So far, they’ve sung “I Feel the Earth Move,” “Moanin,” and “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.”

It’s not Casey’s first album either. Casey released “Like a Mirror,” in 2005 and “Oh, You Kid!” in 2010. He probably funded the first two, while Concord is taking credit for this one.

You can purchase all three of Casey’s albums on Amazon. Or you can sample “Oh, You Kid!” on Casey’s web site, www.caseyabrams.com.

This was part of the myth that Casey was teaching Haley jazz and how to scat in Moanin. As we know the truth...Haley had been performing jazz for a long while, knew the song Moanin and had sung it before...Casey didn't even know there were lyrics to Moanin. It also may go back to when Casey was a front runner in the Top 13...Haley being a dark-horse. It looks like some Casey fans still hold to the position he enabled Haley to make her run on Idol. It definitely could be said now that Haley's popularity will increase Casey's album sales.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - danzeb - 06-25-2012

[quote='buzzenator' pid='10030' dateline='1340629803']
Idyllwild Me
blog.idyllwild.me

Sunday, June 24th, 2012

By Marcia E. Gawecki

[quote]“American Idol” heartthrob Casey Abrams’ first self-titled album is set for release on Tuesday, June 26. Already several web sites have showcased his entire album, including the Hollywood Reporter and Amazon.

Not to spoil the fun for anyone who hasn’t heard the album yet, I’ll speak in general terms. Casey is singing about his life in real time. About living the simple life, falling in and out of love, longing and not changing his personality in spite of fame.

One fan said on the MJS big blog site, that he’d surely buy Casey’s album for it’s great music, but the themes of rejection and longing for the unattainable reminded him too much of his own “loser teenage years.” Yet, “Hit the Road Jack,” a duet with Haley Reinhart, was well worth the album price (Amazon presale: $9.99).

....Probably the only song that Casey didn’t write in this latest album is the tune popularized by Ray Charles. “Hit the Road Jack” is a spanky little duet with Haley Reinhart. You’ve got to admit it, those two have chemistry. He’s classy, and she’s brassy. He growls, and her voice has range.

But he’s a great jazz musician and could actually make it in the movies, if he wanted to. And singing duets with Haley has boosted her popularity since he took her under his wing in “American Idol’s” Season 10.

This is not the first duet for Casey and Haley. So far, they’ve sung “I Feel the Earth Move,” “Moanin,” and “Baby, It’s Cold Outside.”

It’s not Casey’s first album either. Casey released “Like a Mirror,” in 2005 and “Oh, You Kid!” in 2010. He probably funded the first two, while Concord is taking credit for this one.

You can purchase all three of Casey’s albums on Amazon. Or you can sample “Oh, You Kid!” on Casey’s web site, www.caseyabrams.com.[/quote]

Marcia E. Gawecki doesn't know much about Haley or Casey. The American Idol Casey does not have the albums "Like a Mirror" or "Oh, You Kid!" If he did "Like a Mirror" in 2005 he would be have been 14 at the time. Those albums were done by a different Casey Abrams. I hope the extra publicity is helping the other Casey Abrams because he is good.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 06-25-2012

(06-25-2012, 10:39 AM)danzeb Wrote: Marcia E. Gawecki doesn't know much about Haley or Casey. The American Idol Casey does not have the albums "Like a Mirror" or "Oh, You Kid!" If he did "Like a Mirror" in 2005 he would be have been 14 at the time. Those albums were done by a different Casey Abrams. I hope the extra publicity is helping the other Casey Abrams because he is good.

True dat. Wrong Casey on the earlier stuff and wrong Casey website.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 06-25-2012

(06-25-2012, 10:39 AM)danzeb Wrote: [quote='buzzenator' pid='10030' dateline='1340629803']
Idyllwild Me
blog.idyllwild.me

Sunday, June 24th, 2012

By Marcia E. Gawecki

Quote:“American Idol” heartthrob Casey Abrams’ first self-titled album is set for release on Tuesday, June 26. Already several web sites have showcased his entire album, including the Hollywood Reporter and Amazon.

You can purchase all three of Casey’s albums on Amazon. Or you can sample “Oh, You Kid!” on Casey’s web site, www.caseyabrams.com.

Marcia E. Gawecki doesn't know much about Haley or Casey. The American Idol Casey does not have the albums "Like a Mirror" or "Oh, You Kid!" If he did "Like a Mirror" in 2005 he would be have been 14 at the time. Those albums were done by a different Casey Abrams. I hope the extra publicity is helping the other Casey Abrams because he is good.

Ah, yes, well, according to Marcia E. Gawecki, he was/is an American Idol heart throb, which would explain all the "rejection" centered music.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - LovinDaHaley - 06-25-2012

Quote:It’s not Casey’s first album either. Casey released “Like a Mirror,” in 2005 and “Oh, You Kid!” in 2010. He probably funded the first two, while Concord is taking credit for this one.
You can purchase all three of Casey Abram’s albums on Amazon. Or you can sample “Oh, You Kid!” on Casey’s web site, www. caseyabrams. com.

Are you f...ing kidding me? - LOL - "Oh You Kid", "Like a Mirror" and "caseyabrams.com" are from a different Casey Abrams! Nice reporting Marcia E. Gawecki of "Idyllwild Me".

But I do kindof like that other Casey Abrams too so here's a small sampling for anyone interested:

Free Audio Samplings from the Southern-bred and Boston-based Casey Abram
Link: MySpace promo for his 1st Album "Like a Mirror"

Promo vid for his 2nd album "Oh You Kid"

Sidenote: There’s a song on “Oh You Kid” titled "Ghost Story". Our AI Casey Abrams... such a clever prankster!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Flask Man - 06-26-2012

Bought HTRJ last night, and then waited until today to preview the rest before deciding if it was worth buying the whole album. After previewing, I really came away impressed with what I heard, and went ahead and bought it. Just listened to it from start to finish for the first time, and let me say...it's fantastic. Jazzy, soulful, breezy it's a delight to the ears.

Almost every song is about unrequited love (and I have no doubt that Haley is the girl in every song), but instead of being sad, heavy and filled with angst, he sounds happy, hopeful, at peace with reality, and even though his love isn't being reciprocated he's still not discouraged. He'll be OK even though frustration and loneliness.

The music and instrumentation is creative and moves at a wonderful pace. Not too slow, not too fast, not too poppy...it's just right. His jazz stylings are everywhere. sometimes swing, sometimes bebop, sometimes ragtime, sometimes cool, sometimes folky, sometimes bluesy, sometime soulful, he always seems to hit the right sound.

Only song that I did not care for was Get Out, a sellout to mainstream pop that just doesn't belong on this album. I strongly recommend spending the $9.99 at iTunes to download it, because it's a great album.