The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 09-01-2012

Here's my videos! I made a playlist so it'd be easier to post instead of all individually since I got really confused when I did that for Haley's show lol

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLBDB33EB7E6A65565&feature=addto

I'll add more if I can get my other movies to work later

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 09-01-2012

Thanks Doglver4ever! Those vids turned out well.

Did you see he pointed right at me in Ghosts? hehehe

PICTURE TIME! Smile
HeartHeartHeartHeart
[Image: 027.jpg]

[Image: 025.jpg]

[Image: 023.jpg]

[Image: 020.jpg]

[Image: 006.jpg]

[Image: 003.jpg]

Pointing right at me Smile
[Image: screencap.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - cherelann - 09-01-2012

Very nice pics & vids, Miss Haleylvr4evr!! Also, I kind of like the bohemian look Casey has goin' on.Cool

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 09-02-2012

^ Sweet Cherelann, I agree with all your comments above.

^^^Babbs and Haleylvr4evr, thanks for (respectively) your observations and videos.

I find it interesting that Casey performed "I Got Signed" but am pleased that he did. He should re-work some of the lyrics so that they won't seem dated, but, at least the way he performed it here, it shows that it has some legs beyond the introduction to this thread. That he could weave in a bit of "beat box"?? stuff and then, "I Want You Back" (was that a "wink/nod" at Haley for the kerfuffle at the "W" earlier that week?) shows just how good this guy is! It's such a good tune that I hope that he will re-work some of the lyrics, so that they won't seem silly as time goes on. It's a good/catchy tune.

When Casey appeared late last fall (?) for a charity that has a connection with his chronic health issue, SatchVai described Casey's bass playing as "kickass!" I can't disagree. I find it astonishing that someone as young as Casey is as proficient as he is on that (well any) instrument. And, then, he's fairly good a number of other instruments. Well, ok, can we all agree that Casey is a musical genius! And he found some really good backup musicians!

But I'm intrigued by his playing style, and Midnight, I'm hoping that you might be able to explain some of it, although I know you play guitar, not bass.

Casey is a supremely confident player, so I don't doubt what he's doing, I just don't understand it. Because I'm not a string player, what I don't get is some of the stuff that he does with his right hand. It's particularly noticeable on "Blame It On Me" where there are many times when, with his right hand, he either does a long stroke down the strings or merely seems to slap them.

MNB, can you explain what those techniques produce?

Haleylvr4vr, you seem to have a fan in SandritaDreams, so you go, girl!Shy

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - midnightblues - 09-02-2012

OK I will check out the vids and get back with you. .
Okay this is what I've seen, Casey is a left-handed player in other words his left hand is on the fret board, and his right hand is working the strings. Typically your left hand on a six string guitar is doing chord progressions, bar chords or power cords. And your right hand is picking the strings either with a guitar pick or fingerpicking. Here it looks like Casey is just slapping the strings, and his left hand is on the fret board playing note patterns. I think he gets it from playing standup bass. If you watch a standup bass player they slap the strings it's just a technique, so seeing that Casey has had a lot of experience with the standup bass, he just transfers the style over when he is playing a bass guitar. I hope that made sense to you, it's just different techniques that musicians have crafted to make their instrument either sound subtle or dynamic. I hope this helped.Cool the same way a trumpet player would mute his horn just to give a different tone. Now I'm going off on a tangent.Big Grin

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 09-02-2012

^^^Thanks, Midnight. I guess that I do. To me, it seems that the slap would "mute" the strings, but perhaps that's what he wants.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 09-02-2012

OMG I'm getting soooo many views on my videos! I added the numbers up and in 24 hours I've gotten a total af 443 people watching them! "Dry spell" is the highest w/ 92 views. CRAZY

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 09-03-2012

Thnx for the videos, I'm glad you at least got "Great Bright Morning".... i kind of like the little bit of a country vibe to it, I could see this being an Eagles song (early Eagles, in the '70's). It is one of the songs that gives me goose bumps still Smile

(I will admit it's easier to watch the video with that hair under control under the hat, though. As much as I appreciate Casey getting in touch with his "inner bohemian", I would like him to be a little more conscientious of his appearance to an certain extent....) At least by the time Carnegie comes around... Cool