The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 01:57 PM)Tusk Wrote: (I will admit it's easier to watch the video with that hair under control under the hat, though. As much as I appreciate Casey getting in touch with his "inner bohemian", I would like him to be a little more conscientious of his appearance to an certain extent....) At least by the time Carnegie comes around... Cool

Well, T-Man (almost said "Tusk" or "Sir Tusk" because that comes more naturally for me, but I'll learn), while I can appreciate that you want Casey to more aware of his appearance by the time the Carnegie show rolls around (and for everyone's sake, including Casey's, I hope he will acknowledge the moment and be respectful of the various levels of decorum that should receive attention), if I were you, I wouldn't count on it.

I truly hope that someone (his mother, Haley, someone else, a combination of some/all/more of the above???) can convince him that there will be some people there with whom he needs to make an "overall" good impression.

Any of the folks from New Orleans (supporting NOJO) or those closely associated with the group are likely to be "dressed to the nines."

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 09-03-2012

Ya I love the long hair he has right now but I agree he should shave and get it cut a little before Carnegie being it's more of a formal performance

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 09-03-2012

(09-03-2012, 03:10 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Ya I love the long hair he has right now but I agree he should shave and get it cut a little before Carnegie being it's more of a formal performance

Haleylvr4evr, I'm not certain what you mean by "he should shave and get it cut a little before Carnegie."

Casey does need a beard. He doesn't look good without it and I think he knows that.

However, it would be better if he got it (his beard), and hair, trimmed to about his AI appearances before the Carnegie appearance.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - midnightblues - 09-03-2012

Saving coupons from Supercuts to give to Casey. The Viking look?some one get the boy a bear skin coat.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - cherelann - 09-03-2012

There are many great musicians with wild hair. Perhaps Casey could pull his hair back in a ponytail type do or don a cap like he wore in his pub performance. Then all he needs to do is trim the beard & wear attire appropriate for the venue. His musical "styling" should be the primary focus...Cool

(09-03-2012, 04:19 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote:
(09-03-2012, 03:10 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Ya I love the long hair he has right now but I agree he should shave and get it cut a little before Carnegie being it's more of a formal performance

Haleylvr4evr, I'm not certain what you mean by "he should shave and get it cut a little before Carnegie."

Casey does need a beard. He doesn't look good without it and I think he knows that.

However, it would be better if he got it (his beard), and hair, trimmed to about his AI appearances before the Carnegie appearance.

Yes, thats what I meant. That he should get a trim

I just now uploaded "Get Out"! It was on my regular digital camera and always took forever to go on youtube so thats why it took so long. And it's a litle distorted, but not too bad. I still have one more to put on tomorrow, a MJ cover "Rock with you".

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 09-04-2012

Simple Life posted by Himmm2

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 09-04-2012

I noticed he had 588,000 views on this one. So here's a shout out for Casey on this blast from the past.

[Image: images_9cb984af541cd16483a60c59db45a224.gif]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 09-04-2012

(09-04-2012, 01:32 AM)john Wrote: Simple Life posted by Himmm2

Note to Casey: This song demands you on bass!

It's kind of hard to tell (because the view is only the back and partial side view of his head) but is Harry Reinhart in the audience?

(09-04-2012, 02:44 AM)john Wrote: I noticed he had 588,000 views on this one. So here's a shout out for Casey on this blast from the past.

Thanks, Dr. J! So I watched it, thereby making it 588,001. I also watched the "Georgia" vid. I love watching the reaction of both the judges and the hopeful AI contestants on that one!

Two of Casey's finest AI moments. Thanks, again!