The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: American Idol 2013 - rmd1064 - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 02:47 PM)Tusk Wrote: I was one of the first to pre-order and received my copy on the 17th, 5 days before it was officially released....I still kick myself that I didn't order more than one at that time Dodgy Tongue
(I still have the box it came in to prove that I did receive it early)

I could probably recoup alot of what I spent to go see Haley if I sold my collectibles, but I know I'd be incredibly regretful as soon as I let them go, so better to keep them Tongue

I know...I am only selling duplicates of what I have...will always keep a copy for myself.

Idea for new thread here sometime: Favorite Haley Memorabilia And Why....

RE: American Idol 2013 - kaypea - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 01:59 PM)Himm2 Wrote: I must be in a better mood today because I just rewatched Casey's performance on last night's Idol and I really liked it the second time around!!!

I think its a mark of good music-that its often sounds better the second time you hear it.I've experienced that with Haley and many others too.I loved what he did with the song-slowed it down and put a jazz-funk spin on it and he sounded great on it.

RE: American Idol 2013 - midnightblues - 03-22-2013

Out of 10 I still have one that's un-opened.Some day I hope to get it signed by the Queen.

RE: American Idol 2013 - ISCAT4HALEY - 03-22-2013

I like that Casey incorporates scatting into his music. He does, at times, seem to go over the top and be a little out of control. I agree with FM and feel that Haley’s scatting is more controlled, more within the mood of the song and is a natural extension of her signature phrasing. However I believe Casey’s scatting introduces a nice twist and augments the performance of his songs. I agree with kaypea and also like the way he gives a jazzy swing type rhythm to a lot of his music.

I don’t know, I think Casey works hard at his craft or he wouldn’t be as multi-talented as he is. His demeanor is such that he is just a loose and laid back type person.

RE: American Idol 2013 - mercfan3 - 03-22-2013

Casey's getting a lot of really positive reviews from the casual fans of the show that I've talked to. That's always a good thing.

RE: American Idol 2013 - My Alter Ego - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 02:08 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(03-22-2013, 01:59 PM)Himm2 Wrote: I must be in a better mood today because I just rewatched Casey's performance on last night's Idol and I really liked it the second time around!!!

For me, it was flashbacks to the "Little Help From My Friend" growlfest performances that got him eliminated prematurely ahead of Jacob or Stefano. His free spirited, hootenany style is fun for those who appreciate him and his talent. But the moment I saw that performance on the Idol Stage, it was like S10, all over again, with people saying Casey wasted the save by being crazy.

But as I said upstream, the dude is comfortable in his skin and making music, so if it's fine with Casey, that's the only person that counts.

Somewhere, whether here or on Slezak's TVLine blog, someone made the comment that Casey's sounds better vocally. As I've mentioned about the vid of L.O.V.E. that he did last fall, when Casey doesn't constrict his voice (with his "antics"), and let's the air flow through as it's supposed to, his voice is quite nice. Personally, there's always an incongruity to me, because when I "see" Casey, I don't automatically expect a tenor -- but Casey's vocal range is definitely tenor.

Tusk, in regards to the remarks of the "wasted save": I have long suspected that, in the last two or three weeks that Casey was on AI (maybe a little longer), he was deliberately trying to get himself voted off to help Haley stay on. It may not have been the most rational thing he was doing, but he's too smart not have figured out what he needed to do, if he'd really wanted to win.

RE: American Idol 2013 - Himm2 - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 04:35 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Out of 10 I still have one that's un-opened.Some day I hope to get it signed by the Queen.

I'll be heading east to upstate NY & Toronto April 3rd thru 7th and taking my 10 song autographed Listen Up CD in exchange for the $46 BlueJays vs. Red Sox game ticket that my friend that I'm meeting there for the game bought for me. He was the biggest Haley fan on a different Reality TV board I was on. He goes by the name beachby since his name is Brian Wilson and he's really into classic vinyl. I still will have 3 Autographed Deluxe Listen Up's with videos of each to prove she signed them. 2 others that I had are in Pittsburgh & in Australia but the Pittsburgh one was her 5 song EP from Walmart that she signed for me in Rochester, NY.

I'll be seeing 4 MLB baseball games in one week's time: Miller Park March 30, Sox Park April 3 & April 7 and Toronto's Rogers Centre April 6. Thursday April 4th is our annual fantasy baseball draft party in Webster, NY.

RE: American Idol 2013 - My Alter Ego - 03-22-2013

(03-22-2013, 06:59 PM)ISCAT4HALEY Wrote: I like that Casey incorporates scatting into his music. He does, at times, seem to go over the top and be a little out of control. I agree with FM and feel that Haley’s scatting is more controlled, more within the mood of the song and is a natural extension of her signature phrasing. However I believe Casey’s scatting introduces a nice twist and augments the performance of his songs. I agree with kaypea and also like the way he gives a jazzy swing type rhythm to a lot of his music.

I don’t know, I think Casey works hard at his craft or he wouldn’t be as multi-talented as he is. His demeanor is such that he is just a loose and laid back type person.

ISCAT4HALEY, in regards to your statement that I put in bold, I'd respond: yes, no... maybe. While I'm sure that Casey has put in some time learning bass (and, perhaps, some other things), Casey is also just blessed (or, perhaps, cursed) with an astonishing natural talent,

While I try not to discuss it much here, I have some musical talent myself (in addition to some study of it), which led to me spending a lot of time with two people (a sister and brother) as I was growing up. Those siblings were each extremely talented in her/his own way, and I think that if one could "quantify" talent, Casey's musical talent would, at the very least, equal the combined talent of the two kids (now adults) that I know. And that's really saying something!! So while I don't want to be dismissive of the effort that Casey has put into to learning his craft, Casey's talent is a combination of an extraordinary gift to begin with (and it is an extraordinary gift), and then the work that he's put in.

RE: American Idol 2013 - ISCAT4HALEY - 03-22-2013

MAE, I totally agree with you. I think that Casey’s natural gift enabled him to accomplish musically all that he has. I also believe that it takes hard work to cultivate and sustain that gift. I could be wrong since I don’t have or do either.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - danzeb - 03-24-2013

Any theory why Casey didn't do a song from his album on AI 12. He had several good songs to choose from.