The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 10-11-2013

(10-10-2013, 05:28 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Haley is in Casey's video!

(10-10-2013, 10:39 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: I think these two are in love! Tongue Haley is seen with Casey... Casey is appearing with Haley, Casey with bonx and Haley, Haley and Casey on stage it....boy oh boy....sure spending a lot of time together...[Image: smiley-think005.gif]

Hehe it's so obvious! HeartHeart

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 10-11-2013

Quote:American Idol alum Casey Abrams likes Bucks County Playhouse, not so much Nikki Minaj or Mariah Carey

If Casey Abrams has his way, the Top 10 contestant on the 2011 season of “American Idol” will play venues the size of Bucks County Playhouse in New Hope, where he plays tonight, for the rest of his career.

“I’m not wishing for stadiums,” Abrams says in a recent telephone call from Burbank, Calif., where he now lives. He says he’s done that with the American Idols Live tour that followed that show, “and it’s really fun, but you don’t need a stadium to, like, feel good about a performance.

“It’s those little vibes. Who needs those big stadiums? It’s more intimate like that. I see myself doing those all over the place and all over the world. … It’s way better.”

...these days, Abrams just wants more gigs.

“In a perfect world, I see myself doing random movie parts,” he says with a laugh, suggesting he could play things such as “the guy on the couch” in the movie “Half Baked.”

“And definitely doing the same thing I’m doing right now, but maybe some more of it, to be honest.”

Abrams, 22, said his goal with his first album “was just basically to have music out there for people to listen to that rang true with people – stories that people could relate with.”

“And it’s cool,” he says. “It’s been happening everywhere I tour. After shows, they’ll come up to me and say, ‘I’m glad you played this song tonight. It kind of reminds me of this one time,’ you know? And that’s what I love.”

...Abrams went to England to record much of the disc, and even persuaded producers to have him sing a duet with Haley Reinhart (who finished third on “Idol.”)

“I was working with Steve Jordan, this amazing drummer/producer, and he’s worked with tons of people; tons of amazing people,” Abrams says. “And we were just thinking about cover tunes at the time, and I was, like, ‘I like Ray Charles.’ And he suggested ‘Let’s do ‘Hit the Road, Jack,’ but funky.

“And so, I said, ‘We need a chick on this.’ So I hit up Hayley, and she just came in the studio one day and we did it. It was awesome.” It became the closing cut on his album.

Abrams says he has kept in contact with fellow contestants since the show. “I hang out with Haley and all those guys all the time,” he says.

And winner Scotty McCreery?

“Yeah, yeah, every once in awhile,” Abrams says. “He’s a really nice dude. I’ll text him every once in awhile and he’ll text back, and we’ll tweet at each other. Actually, the last time I saw him was at the ‘American Idol’ finale, and we just chilled for a couple minutes and just talked about life. He’s an extraordinarily nice guy.”

Abrams says it was a surprise to pretty much all the other contestants that season that McCreery won.

“It all caught us by surprise,” Abrams says. “We just thought of Scotty as just, ‘Oh, that guy? He’s trying to do something crazy with his life? All right, I guess.’ We were all in it to win it. Scotty was just there because he was just having fun.

“So that’s his attitude toward life now – he’s just in it to have fun. He’s a great human being.”

Since releasing his album, Abrams says, “I’ve just been promoting it ever since. I’ve been touring around, just getting more comfortable playing in front of people and it feels good. Just my life is basically just touring.”

He says he thinks “Idol“ prepared him for a career in music.

“It definitely helped me with confidence,” he says. “After the show, after you have to sing to three famous people right in front of you and millions of people on a camera and a whole studio audience that are there – you know, that’s something.

“But when you get out into the real world and you’re actually performing for people who want to see you, it’s a completely different, awesome vibe. So TV prepared me.”

More... http://blogs.mcall.com/lehighvalleymusic/2013/10/casey-abrams-from-american-idol-likes-playing-theaters-like-bucks-county-playhouse-not-so-much-nikki.html

From Casey's Instagram account:

[Image: b2786ff0328511e3a03a22000aaa0517_7.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 10-11-2013

^^^ Nice article! Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - midnightblues - 10-12-2013

(10-10-2013, 05:28 PM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Haley is in Casey's video!

(10-10-2013, 10:39 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: I think these two are in love! Tongue Haley is seen with Casey... Casey is appearing with Haley, Casey with bonx and Haley, Haley and Casey on stage it....boy oh boy....sure spending a lot of time together...[Image: smiley-think005.gif]

(10-11-2013, 11:13 AM)Haleylvr4evr Wrote: Hehe it's so obvious! HeartHeart

I think they're just good Hang pals foreverHeart

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 10-13-2013

Quote:caseybassy
1 hour ago
Tomorrow, you will hear this video.

[Image: d979813c348011e3866422000a1f9c90_7.jpg]

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 10-14-2013

Quote:Casey Abrams- Director, Editor, Arranger, Main vocalist
Bayan Joonam- Co-Director, Camera, Colorist
Alex Gaynor- Cameras
Max Plisskin- Track Sound
Zac Greenberg- Bass, In-N-Out handler
Bill Zimmerman- Piano, Vocals
John Konesky- Guitar, Vocals
Ben Idom- In-N-Out Coordinator

Lower Vocals-
Joel Eckels
Mike Bray
Jeff Schoeny
Tony Tommasi

Higher Vocals-
Stephanie Daulong
Angelica Maynard
Caitlin Linney
Nina Storey
Aubree Dieckmeyer

Mid vocals-
Jackie Tohn
Mark E. Alan
Bianca Minniti
Haley Reinhart

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 10-14-2013

That was so cool! They did a great job Smile

I just downloaded the audio to itunes!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 10-14-2013

I can easily see Casey as a producer, director, arranger, etc. He could end up being very successful in the music (or perhaps film) industry doing things other than playing and singing.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - ISCAT4HALEY - 10-16-2013

The video was well put together, very professional and entertaining. I feel Casey is a very good arranger. I think I read here that Casey changed the arrangement of “My Cake” for Haley to be more bluesy and jazzy than pop. A good arrangement can be just as important as the song itself since it sets the mood of the song and makes sure every part fits well together. Many of the great singers in the era I love had tremendous arrangers. Casey has a real gift for understanding how a song should sound and be presented as does Haley.

I’ve wondered who helps to arrange for Haley if that is the case when she performs such as at the BG Days concert with Midnight or is it more of a group effort from all the musicians when they get together to rehearse with Haley setting the direction she wants to go. It would be interesting to see Casey become Haley’s music arranger. Far-fetched because each has their own careers but nice for me to think about.

I would have loved to be the In-N-Out coordinator or, even better, handler.

If the beer that is displayed in the behind the scenes video is from Casey’s fridge, then Casey has excellent taste in beer. Shiner Bock is my hometown’s claim to fame.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 10-21-2013

(09-29-2013, 11:13 PM)Tusk Wrote: [Image: 831bd364299311e3b45022000a1fb3cd_8.jpg]

Quote:angelica_breanne
12 minutes ago
Big hair picture time. #help @haleyreinhart @ninastorey

From the "it's a small world" file:

Some of you might have read my early post about a young Portuguese artist by the name of Ana Free
http://haleyfans.com/showthread.php?tid=1127&pid=17669#pid17669

She was a "YouTube artist" I kind of followed her early career before me WTF moment with Haley. Like Haley, Ana has an instantly recognizable raspy voice & is a singer songwriter. Last I heard she was touring Europe, mostly her home country of Portugal & around the UK.

Since I "discovered" Haley, I hadn't followed what Ana has been doing for maybe 2 years...

Recently, the Red Head in the above pic, on the right, followed me on Twitter. Her name is Nina Storey, also a singer, song writer, based in LA. She was also @ the fireside gathering with Haley, Casey and Bonx. Not sure why Nina followed me, maybe because Bonx retweeted me a couple times....

Anywho, back to the gist of this post... A small world... I discovered that, apparently, Nina knows Ana and has written songs with Ana! Who, unbeknownst to me, has relocated to LA Smile

I followed Ana, and girl is doing work, setting up multiple opportunities and putting herself out there.

Nina recently appeared on Ana's Stageit, which I paid for, but forgot that I had a previous appointment and missed Tongue

Apparently, Nina will be appearing at Room 5, w/ "a little help from" her friends, including Casey...

Quote:NinaStorey ‏@NinaStorey 2h
Tonight I'm playing Room 5 Lounge w/awesome peeps like, Casey Abrams, Caitlin Linney, Jackie Tohn and… http://instagram.com/p/fvkb_pP8-5/

Quote:caseybassy
8 minutes ago
Fun times at Room 5 tonight. Come watch a good raw sesh! @ninastorey @jackietohn @caitlinlinney @joeleckels @chris_bones_jones @crewmuhroni @angelsapphire

[Image: 8dda58403aa311e3a84322000aa80627_8.jpg]

Quote:Jackie Tohn ‏@JackieTohn 1h
Playing a few songs at Room 5 tonight. On the bill w the amazing caseybassy @ninastorey @joeleckels… http://instagram.com/p/fvvFBkgvj4/

Seems Casey is the draw tonight Wink

is Haley and/or bonx far behind?