The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Babbs234 - 02-11-2014

(02-10-2014, 12:01 PM)kaypea Wrote: That had me smiling-who else would do a movie promo sitting in a shopping cart? Go Casey. Smile

Im happy for Casey. What a crazy lovable guy he is. Smile))

I think his individuality helps him get noticed and makes him stand out in a crowd. I applaud Casey for this!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 02-11-2014

(02-11-2014, 07:52 AM)kaypea Wrote: Gigs in Ethopia-movie promos in shopping carts-a spot at a major jazz club in NYC.Welcome to the road less travelled.Good for him.

He is the road less traveled kind of person. I think that's one of the reasons I'm a big fan. I like his individuality. I like that he does his own thing and doesn't conform.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 02-11-2014

He's not militant about it either. Normally nonconformity is synonymous with anarchy or rebellion, Casey just rubs his beard in bemused thought and says "really? I think I'll go this way, thx for the advice, though" Wink

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 02-11-2014

Here is something that surprises me. I just did a more comprehensive look a view counts for Casey's "Get Out." Including remixes and anything with more than 25,000 views, video postings of this song have about 4.5 million views. Add in the a soccer video game posting that use it as a sound track and the number is more that six million views. Much bigger numbers than Free or anything post idol by Haley, BTW.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 02-11-2014

^^^kaypea, lauraliz, and Tusk, you all make excellent points. I always thought that I was drawn to Casey because he's such a (to partially quote SatchVai) "kicka$$" musician. (I believe the original quote was "kick ass bass player", or something to that effect.)

But the reality is, as good (perhaps phenomenal) a musician as Casey is, and that is undeniable, he also has so many other talents, such as the video skills and editing that he's learned from his dad, plus such a joyous personality. (I do think that Haley helps bring out that aspect.)

And, Tusk, you're right, while most most nonconformists are quite "militant" about it, Casey, to continue being nonconformist, doesn't show signs of belligerence.

He's so jaw-droppingly talented and seemingly a great guy on top of it. Go Casey!!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - kaypea - 02-12-2014

(02-11-2014, 08:45 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: ^^^kaypea, lauraliz, and Tusk, you all make excellent points. I always thought that I was drawn to Casey because he's such a (to partially quote SatchVai) "kicka$$" musician. (I believe the original quote was "kick ass bass player", or something to that effect.)

But the reality is, as good (perhaps phenomenal) a musician as Casey is, and that is undeniable, he also has so many other talents, such as the video skills and editing that he's learned from his dad, plus such a joyous personality. (I do think that Haley helps bring out that aspect.)

And, Tusk, you're right, while most most nonconformists are quite "militant" about it, Casey, to continue being nonconformist, doesn't show signs of belligerence.

He's so jaw-droppingly talented and seemingly a great guy on top of it. Go Casey!!

Casey seems very self motivated.He signed with a small label and I'm sure that there wasn't a whole lot of money available for promotion for his album but he managed to stay pretty busy for awhile as far as playing gigs.And as you point point out he has the skills to put videos together and he's always using different players for different projects.And he justs seems so real-not to mention unique.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 02-12-2014

Quote:Retweeted by Casey Abrams
Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 19h
@30CamdenSquare @HaleyReinhart @CaseyBassy
They are S10's Wonder twins
"Musical Powers Activate!"
Form of Blues Soul!
Shape of Musicality!

Quote:BluNotes4JadeMermaid ‏@30CamdenSquare 19h
@HaleysTusk Sometimes I think up band/albums names 4 @HaleyReinhart & @CaseyBassy "Songs from the Atomic Pussycat Lounge" I like 4 an album.

Quote:Casey Abrams ‏@CaseyBassy 12h
@30CamdenSquare @HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart amazing album title

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 26m
Really glad this year has been so productive and fulfilling for you @CaseyBassy
Happy Birthday, Weird Beard Smile

http://youtu.be/USip2Phpy60

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 02-12-2014

I had a dream last night. I don't recall much of it other than it was a promo for another movie and it featured a highlight of a good actor who then began removing his beard, wig and makeup -- to reveal the actor was Casey.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Haleylvr4evr - 02-13-2014

Quote:@CaseyBassy: @Haleylvr4evr love you too

My first tweet from Casey Smile

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 02-13-2014

I think Casey thanked every(one) Halien who wished him Happy Bday over Twitter, yesterday Smile

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk Feb 12
Really glad this year has been so productive and fulfilling for you @CaseyBassy
Happy Birthday, Weird Beard Smile

http://youtu.be/USip2Phpy60

Quote:Casey Abrams ‏@CaseyBassy 17h
@HaleysTusk it's been awesome Smile

On his way home....

Quote:Casey Abrams ‏@CaseyBassy 15h
Good bye Ethiopia, I've had the best time exploring music and extracting/giving art. @lelelelion thanks for bringing me here. http://instagram.com/p/kWgXr3NvP6/

[Image: 1a7dd56c949311e397980e9c793a57d2_8.jpg]