The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 06-09-2014

Casey and Co. at Fraze Pavilion
Wore Out My Soul

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 06-09-2014

^^Thanks, John. I'm guessing these performances were at a different time (lack of Jacob, Casey's hair is much shorter). But he was becoming used to singing -- he nailed his falsetto in "Wore Out My Soul."

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 06-09-2014

(06-09-2014, 08:29 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: ^^Thanks, John. I'm guessing these performances were at a different time (lack of Jacob, Casey's hair is much shorter). But he was becoming used to singing -- he nailed his falsetto in "Wore Out My Soul."

Yes, I didn't look closely at the details -- from 2012 concert.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - 30CamdenSquare - 06-09-2014

Congrats to Casey for getting chosen to open for Paul Rodgers!! I'm surprised Casey didn't tweet much about it until after the show. I would've been walking around telling random people on the street if it was me Big Grin

I noticed most of Casey's upcoming concerts are festivals. That's good thinking IMO, because playing festivals & opening for bigger acts are both great ways to gain new fans.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Tusk - 06-10-2014

This looks to be an opportunity as I'm sure he'd tweet more about it. First we heard was the day of the show, maybe some one backed out, last minute.

Casey's friends were also excited for his opportunity to open for Rodgers too..

Quote:haleyreinhart
Yessss

Quote:_bonx_
Boom!!

Quote:Kendra Chantelle @kendrachantelle · Jun 7
@CaseyBassy @_paulrodgers @JSaysKnee SO JEALOUS!!!! but yay you!

Didn't ZZ announce opening a few shows for Clapton days before the shows? Got to take advantage when these opportunities arise. Hopefully something similar happens for Haley (like Allen Stone last year)

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - 30CamdenSquare - 06-10-2014

Hey Tusk - The Kettering, OH show was 1 of 6 shows Casey tweeted announcements for back on May 2nd. If you click on the link for that show it mentions Paul Rodgers but there's no other mention.

My guess, is that, for some reason, Casey didn't know he was opening for Paul Rodgers until shortly before the concert. Maybe the show was booked long before they were able to announce it (because of the mgmt switch), & they forgot to tell him. Or maybe it had something to do w/ it being a "Bands in Town" show & the way their concerts are booked. He has another one of those on July 11, so it'll be interesting to see if a big name is added to that bill between now & then.

Anyway, no biggie. It just would've been nice if they'd known about it a little earlier. It would've been a great thing to talk about in some of the Idol finale interviews & tweet about it some.

I looked back through ZZ's tweets to double check, & she first mentioned opening for Clapton back on Jan. 24th, so about 3 months before the shows and she was getting asked about it quite a bit in interviews.

I think it's a good sign, of things to come, that Casey's new mgmt got him that show in the first place though. I'd just chalk up something like that getting overlooked to the switch between one mgmt co to another.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - My Alter Ego - 06-10-2014

Camden, I'm with you. I hope it continues.

In another thread, I mentioned that I wasn't quite sure how to interpret Paul Rogers tweet.
Quote:Paul Rodgers ‏@_paulrodgers 50m
More
.@CaseyBassy opened for us. Very original & unique. I hope he & his band get the recognition they deserve pic.twitter.com/hVttlJ60jr

I think all here know how in awe of Casey's talent I am -- and that I recognize the talent he draws to him. Reading Rodgers message, yet again, I do think that Rodgers was complimentary -- in that reserved, "Brit" way, but can still see a 'non-committal" way that it can be interpreted. I hope that I'm the only one who sees that.

And, yes, something needs to jog loose so Haley can do these kinds of openings!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 06-10-2014

(06-10-2014, 06:38 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: Camden, I'm with you. I hope it continues.

In another thread, I mentioned that I wasn't quite sure how to interpret Paul Rogers tweet.
Quote:Paul Rodgers ‏@_paulrodgers 50m
More
.@CaseyBassy opened for us. Very original & unique. I hope he & his band get the recognition they deserve pic.twitter.com/hVttlJ60jr

I think all here know how in awe of Casey's talent I am -- and that I recognize the talent he draws to him. Reading Rodgers message, yet again, I do think that Rodgers was complimentary -- in that reserved, "Brit" way, but can still see a 'non-committal" way that it can be interpreted. I hope that I'm the only one who sees that.

And, yes, something needs to jog loose so Haley can do these kinds of openings!

I was looking at Paul Rodgers twitter home page and observed that he has not made tweets praising other artists, even obliquely. He has only been on twitter since February, and only follows nine people -- Casey being one of them. So, I'm inclined to see it as a compliment. I wish I had some idea what Casey songs performed -- he can go in a lot of different directions.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - midnightblues - 06-10-2014

Yeah I see Paul Rodgers comment as being legit.I interpreted that way.Cool

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - 30CamdenSquare - 06-10-2014

MAE - I can see how Paul Rodger's tweet could be seen as kind of ambiguous, but I doubt that was his intention. He chose Casey (I assume) to open for him, then gave him a shout out and followed him on twitter. All that stuff helps Casey. It helps Paul too because it's likely that some of Casey's fans will get more interested in his music as well.

I agree w/ you that Casey seems to be really good at attracting other musicians to him. He's very talented & he also has an amiable personality, and seems very willing to help lesser known musicians than himself build their fanbase. That's one thing that goes a long way in getting yourself established in the music community outside of the Idol bubble... Opening for Paul Rodgers does too.

Haley & Casey both have done well getting themselves connected in the music industry IMO. I think their careers are going to get more & more interesting to watch over (at least) the next few years.