The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Idols & Other Shows (http://haleyfans.com/forum-18.html)
+--- Thread: I'm Casey and I just got signed. (/thread-471.html)

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Tusk - 12-30-2014

Quote:Chris Collingwood ‏@deathbypiano 55m55 minutes ago
It's like looking in a mirror RT @djpiebob @deathbypiano whoah, this is pretty sweet: http://bit.ly/1zOuUPM

Quote:Chris Collingwood ‏@deathbypiano 46m46 minutes ago
"hey babe, would you be in the video? no, turn around. yeah, like that. wiggle your arms a bit" http://bit.ly/1zOuUPM

Quote:dhubba ‏@dhubba 44m44 minutes ago
@deathbypiano Rumored to be @HaleyReinhart on the bar.

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 17m17 minutes ago
@dhubba @deathbypiano not Rumored, it's Haley. Here's @HaleyReinhart in the same dress when she visited Singapore pic.twitter.com/UEbZL2nfjp

[Image: B6I7J0rCAAAeHe1.jpg]

Quote:Chris Collingwood ‏@deathbypiano 18m18 minutes ago
@dhubba @HaleyReinhart looked her up. Arm wiggling checks out

Quote:dhubba ‏@dhubba 23m23 minutes ago
@HaleysTusk @deathbypiano @HaleyReinhart The dress is a good hint -- but the distinctive arm wiggling confirmed it Wink Thanks!

Chris Collingswood is a member of Fountains of Wayne CoolBig Grin

Quote:Singer, songwriter, two-time Grammy loser. Once a Jeopardy answer no one got

Quote:Chris Collingwood is a British-born American singer, songwriter, artist and founding member of the power pop band Fountains of Wayne.

He spotted Haley in the background of the vid, his guess who she is?

Quote:Chris Collingwood ‏@deathbypiano 1h1 hour ago
@hanrahanNY theory: she's a nina to someone's hirschfeld

Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk 3m3 minutes ago
"Nina" was the daughter of Caricaturist, Al Hirschfeld, who famously included her name hidden within his caricatures

He did a lot of Beatles' caricatures

[Image: B6JFhiECQAEFemF.jpg]

[Image: hirschfeld_lennon_and_liberty.jpg]

[Image: B6JHjfqCcAEGjem.jpg]

[Image: B6JHjh1CEAE8TTh.jpg]

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Babbs234 - 12-30-2014

Loved the PMJ cover, "Stacey's Mom" with Casey! He is always entertaining to watch. Just had a get a little Casey scat in there too. haha Made me laugh.Heart
I do wish Haley would have turned around at the end of the video.

I recognized that dress right away when I saw her. Wink

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - john - 01-01-2015

Casey's lastest with PMJ, Stacey's Mom, has quickly gained more than 100,000 views. The early returns suggest it may prove to be more popular than his first song INTOO, which is about to bust over the 500K mark. His work with PMJ has been a smashing success. Smile I hope it goes as well for Haley.

And Happy New Year to all the Haliens!!

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 01-01-2015

Recent FB post by Casey.
[Image: B5ZGjBDCYAA_mbG.jpg]

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Tusk - 01-02-2015

Quote:Gina Orr ‏@ginaorr 36m36 minutes ago
'Stacy's Mom' sounds surprisingly great as a vintage jazz tune @caseybassy http://ti.me/1tHksYG via @TIME

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - john - 01-02-2015

(01-02-2015, 01:11 PM)Tusk Wrote:
Quote:Gina Orr ‏@ginaorr 36m36 minutes ago
'Stacy's Mom' sounds surprisingly great as a vintage jazz tune @caseybassy http://ti.me/1tHksYG via @TIME

I'm not sure how many folks still read TIME but that is a nice endorsement.

Quote:The 2003 Fountains of Wayne hit gets a makeover

You probably haven’t thought about the song “Stacy’s Mom” in a while, which is understandable, but here’s a new version that will bring you nostalgia for the early 2000s along with nostalgia for the 1930s.

Postmodern Jukebox, the YouTube channel that puts vintage twists on hits like “Shake It Off” and “All About That Bass,” decided to work their magic on the 2003 hit “Stacy’s Mom” by Fountains of Wayne. Musician Casey Abrams puts a jazzy, 1930s-era spin on the tune, and the result is surprisingly enjoyable.

Seriously, give it a listen. It might be better than the original

RE: Connections -- Haley's Musical Buddies - Tusk - 01-02-2015

[Image: B6Yk-CGCEAA_A9I.jpg]

Quote:Scott Bradlee
‏@scottbradlee
I'm going to be back at hydesunset in LA on wed 1/7- special guests caseybassy @shoshanabean & more!http://instagram.com/p/xXyMU5EwxW/

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - Miguel - 01-03-2015

Casey's cover of Stacey's Mom gets mentioned by The Hollywood Reporter and the story was picked up by Billboard(.com) as well.

Quote:"To be honest it's one of the only songs I know by heart for some reason," Abrams tells The Hollywood Reporter. "If I really love [a song], I learn it. ... I figured, let's combine two things I love which is Fountains of Wayne and jazz."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/hear-american-idol-alum-casey-760969

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - john - 01-03-2015

[Image: logo.png]

Australian music site picked up on the story.

Quote:This '30s-Style Jazz Cover Of 'Stacy's Mom' Will Make Your Saturday

It's now a few days into 2015, so if you are still unaware of who Postmodern Jukebox are, you are unfortunately officially behind the 8-ball.

But, even if that is the case, don't feel too bad — it's never too late to get on board with the talented pack of musos who found their niche reimagining the songs of yore in disparate styles for YouTube's entertainment, so why not start with their most recent offering, a rambunctious, 1930s-style jazz cover of Fountains Of Wayne's 2003 Grammy-nominated(!!!) single Stacy's Mom? It even features an impressive little instrument swap, feat. melodica solo, before descending into a scat-dappled, power-driven final chorus. Fuck yes....

http://themusic.com.au/news/all/2015/01/03/this-30s-style-jazz-cover-of-stacys-mom-will-make-your-saturday/

Along with a number of other sites

Huffington Post
http://videos.huffingtonpost.com/entertainment/celebrity/hear-american-idol-alum-casey-abrams-jazzy-twist-on-modern-rock-hit--stacys-mom--518582488

Music Times
http://www.musictimes.com/articles/22877/20150103/check-out-american-idol-alums-laid-back-stacys-mom-cover-jack-black.htm

KISS 92.5
Quote:With the help of singer Casey Abrams, one of my favourite cover groups, Postmodern Jukebox, turn the Fountains of Wayne hit song ‘Stacy’s Mom’ from 2003, into a jazz number and it’s pretty good, check it out!

etc.

RE: I'm Casey and I just got signed. - lauraliz - 01-03-2015

I love the Stacy's Mom video too. SO much fun! I tweeted out about Haley's hair cameo right after Scott posted the youtube link and Scott did favorite my tweet Smile

(01-03-2015, 12:17 PM)Miguel Wrote: Casey's cover of Stacey's Mom gets mentioned by The Hollywood Reporter and the story was picked up by Billboard(.com) as well.

Quote:"To be honest it's one of the only songs I know by heart for some reason," Abrams tells The Hollywood Reporter. "If I really love [a song], I learn it. ... I figured, let's combine two things I love which is Fountains of Wayne and jazz."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/idol-worship/hear-american-idol-alum-casey-760969

When I saw this video--I was reminded of an article I read during Season 10. I remember the article because it was not the typical fluff about Casey's beard haha. It was written by a friend of the family who was a journalist or a some sort of professional writer. Maybe he was screenwriter--not sure. Anyway, he talked about Casey traveling around with his folks looking at different colleges. He also wrote about Casey as a young kid around 12 teaching him how to play guitar or a song on the guitar. And maybe the song was "Stacey's Mom" The writer said that Casey and his friends were very enthralled with a video about a sexy older woman or mom--and Casey's mom was not thrilled about it. It was pretty funny. So, that is probably why Casey knows this song by heartBig Grin