The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Music Videos - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Musical Subjects (http://haleyfans.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Music Videos (/thread-620.html)

RE: Music Videos - LovinDaHaley - 08-14-2012

Imogen Heap - Candlelight
Marianne Faithfull - As Tears Go By

OK, I don't hate Cher as a singer or as an actress (I even have the Sony and Cher TV shows all on DVD), but yo honey, WTF are you wearing in this video? LOL

RE: Music Videos - john - 08-14-2012

I'm pretty swamped lately and probably will remain so for a while so not much time for posting. But this place is looking good. I'll have a lot of catching up to do. I've watched some of those Marianne Faithfull videos now and then ... the lack of any action or expression is amazing. A sort of 60s affectation.

Per wiki:
Quote:...On 10 November 1965 she gave birth to their son, Nicholas.[2] She then "left her husband to live with Mick Jagger" and told the "New Musical Express": "My first move was to get a Rolling Stone as a boyfriend. I slept with three and decided the lead singer was the best bet."[2]...

Faithfull's involvement in Jagger's life would be reflected in some of the Rolling Stones' best known songs. "Sympathy for the Devil", featured on the album Beggars Banquet (1968), was in part inspired by The Master and Margarita, by Mikhail Bulgakov, a book which Faithfull introduced him to. The song "You Can't Always Get What You Want" on the Let It Bleed album (1969) was supposedly written about Faithfull; the songs "Wild Horses" and "I Got the Blues" on the 1971 album Sticky Fingers were also allegedly influenced by Faithfull, and she co-wrote "Sister Morphine". (The writing credit for the song was the subject of a protracted legal battle; the resolution of the case has Faithfull listed as co-author of the song.) In her autobiography, Faithfull said Jagger and Richards released it in their own names so that her agent did not collect all the royalties and proceeds from the song, especially as she was homeless and battling with heroin addiction at the time. Faithfull appeared in The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus concert, giving a solo performance of "Something Better".[7] According to Graham Nash his song Carrie Anne by the Hollies is about that time in her life as well. The Beatles's 1966 song And Your Bird Can Sing on the Revolver album is written about her.[9]

RE: Music Videos - LovinDaHaley - 08-15-2012

Good to hear from you John, thanks for stopping in to let us know you've been busy; I hope that's a good thing for you because because it goes without saying how much you're missed here. And thank you for the info about Marianne Faithfull. I had no idea all those songs were writting about her- Crazy man! She sure had one hell of an affect on those men, OMG.

RE: Music Videos - LovinDaHaley - 08-19-2012

Love her Bob Dillon / Rod Stewartesque voice and singing style...

Kim Carnes - Bette Davis Eyes

T-Man, you're missed!

RE: Music Videos - midnightblues - 08-19-2012

I can relateCool your the story of my life

RE: Music Videos - LovinDaHaley - 08-20-2012

^ Awesome video- Wow- Never seen or heard that version- What a gem! Her voice and her beauty are really at their best in this one. I would have traded you all of my clearies, steelies and bolders for that one. Thanks a godzillian Bluesman.
[Image: huge.gif]

RE: Music Videos - midnightblues - 08-20-2012

(08-20-2012, 12:02 AM)LovinDaHaley Wrote:
^ Awesome video- Wow- Never seen or heard that version- What a gem! Her voice and her beauty are really at their best in this one. I would have traded you all of my clearies, steelies and bolders for that one. Thanks a godzillian Bluesman.
[Image: huge.gif]

That my little Ladie is a after midnight song.COME and Lie down with me, for a while, even if it isn't realCool come home with me Ah hu

RE: Music Videos - LovinDaHaley - 08-20-2012

For sure BM MB, great lyrics too. Big Grin

(08-20-2012, 12:13 AM)LovinDaHaley Wrote: For sure BM, great lyrics too. Big Grin
sure thang Thats if your listingBig Grin

:D:cool::cool:
DAN Tyminski hooked UP Alison Krauss and union Station to do a cover of mAN oF cONSTENT sORROW. i DO LOVE B/GRASS picken n grinning