The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Music Videos - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Musical Subjects (http://haleyfans.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Music Videos (/thread-620.html)

RE: Music Videos - Tusk - 10-22-2012

Feeling a little melancholy today,
Too much to say, looking for the words, but they don't come

Sometimes the music helps you work through the emotion that words can't

RE: Music Videos - midnightblues - 10-22-2012

When ya feel like talking but the words don't come when your dreams are dieing when your on the run. Just remember the Hales loves ya Baby>

RE: Music Videos - Tusk - 10-23-2012

(10-22-2012, 11:27 PM)midnightblues Wrote: When ya feel like talking but the words don't come when your dreams are dieing when your on the run. Just remember the Hales loves ya Baby>
Perhaps...
sometimes, I wonder why I'm doing this...
It started as a fun distraction,
It became a goal,
transformed into a minor obsession,
then an obligation...
now what is it?

I find myself questioning motivations, mine and others..
The purity of the initial discovery has been mudied by negativism and defensiveness....the joy and the passion has been dragged down by the sometimes pettiness that comes from that other side of the human condition.
I've become distracted....the 'why's' and 'for what's?" are no longer clear.
When it started, there was no 'reason', there was just the passion, the reaction to discovering something so pure, that gave me great joy that I felt the need to support, share and give back.
I still love this journey, but at this point, I admit to being a little dragged down by some of the 'characters' I have encountered.

I admit the recent negative experiences (including the TVline 'james' trolling incident) has made me feel targeted. I feel like I need to defend my 'fanhood', which I shouldn't have to, but the trasitory nature of the internet and internet blogging, my overthinker tendencies, put me on the defensive, having to justify myself, and I don't like feeling this way.

I want to return to the days when I didn't have to overthink my motivations, when the inspiration and posts came more easily and uninhibited. The negative experiences have had me question my own motivation and what I expect, and by doing that, I wonder if I am any different than those I have differing 'philosophies'/motivations with.

The snake has entered the garden, I have bitten of the apple and am now irrevocably 'self aware', and that makes it hard to return to Eden.....so to speak

Hopefully, this will pass..... Tongue

RE: Music Videos - midnightblues - 10-23-2012

It's kind of like this when you're passionate about something when you stand up for something and when you believe in something and want to share with other people. You are not always going to get a welcoming committee. There's always going to be some kind of an opposition I like to say this, somebody trying to throw a wrench in the machine. It's just the way it is it's been this way ever since the civilization of mankind I remember James TV line is real dip shit there's plenty of those and there's nothing you can do about it except to stand firm and support Hails you can't please everybody. I don't give advice a lot but I would say keep doing what you're doing. You have gained the respect of a lot of Haley fans and they're very appreciative of what you have given them. Videos different posts etc. But dig this what if it doesn't pass and you keep getting this crap from other people, which you have to ask yourself is Haley worth it? You have met her face-to-face I have yet to I would do anything to meet her. So you know what kind of person she is it's kind of like we need you to spread the gospel of HaleyLOL you know what I mean peace out.

Thnx Bluesman,
I know I have longtime companions that have walked this path with me, I'm sure I'll climb back on the saddle again.

But that's the bitch of introspection, you have to be honest with yourself, sometimes, when you look into the ugliness, you see some of that in yourself, and that's disturbing to me.

I have been extremely blessed to have had the experiences I have had and have enjoyed sharing them with others, don't get me wrong, but at times, I feel a little bit of guilt...why me? How did I get this lucky? Part of me wants for it to continue, but how prideful is that? Is it weird to feel guilt for having these opportunities?

...be grateful, you are not in my brain...an overthinker's brain doesn't know when or how to stop Tongue
(I'm also not a big drinker, something in my body makes alcohol unbearable to taste after a couple of drinks so I have to stop...so I don't even get that avenue of relief Undecided LOL )

RE: Music Videos - Babbs234 - 10-23-2012

Tusk, I have a feeling a lot of us have gotten some raised eyebrows over our haley "obsession". my family thinks Im a little nuts but so what. Im happy and havin a little fun.

Dont lots of artists and celebrities have fans that follow them and support them. I think its a pretty popular thing to do today with twitter etc.

Was this James thing recent or from a while ago?

Just wanted to tell you that your so appreciated here. HeartHeart Your our leader!! Don't leave us...Tusky

RE: Music Videos - midnightblues - 10-23-2012

yeah I know about guilt and shame and all that crapDon't dispute it, don't dispute the fact that you've been blessed just be thankful because you never know when it's going to be taken away. I have what is called survivors guilt. A lot of my friends in Vietnam were blown away literally blown to smithereens and I asked myself why did I make it back for the longest time I questioned that and couldn't understand and I kept saying why me. The answer I got was you were not supposed to die there. You were supposed to father three beautiful daughters that's why made it back. So don't feel guilty just pass on your experience to other fans that are not able to see concerts.. Stop thinking you will give yourself a headache. Irreversible brain damageLOL

Erm, not a 'leader' by any stretch...please don't put that on me (don't want or need that 'responsibility')...I'm just opinionated, sometimes passionate, sometimes motivated and definitely verbose Tongue

This whole thing has gotten where it has thanks to contributions from so many of Haley's fans. No one person could have done this.

The James thing was a long time ago (in internet time) @ TVline, which finally put an end to the comments section at Haleyloonies, and then a migration to IDF and Haleyfans.

I'm not going anywhere, I just have to readjust my perspective, expectation and maybe, my definition of what a fan is. This whole 'fan' thing and blogging is new to me so when I encounter folks who appear to be Haley fans, but for some reason or other have a 'beef' with me, I'm not sure how to react..... which has lead to this recent introspection (birthdays tend to do that too Tongue)

(10-23-2012, 01:39 AM)midnightblues Wrote: yeah I about guilt and shame and all that crapDon't dispute it, don't dispute the fact that you've been blessed just be thankful because you never know when it's going to be taken away. I have what is called survivors guilt. A lot of my friends in Vietnam were blown away literally blown to smithereens and I asked myself why did I make it back for the longest time I questioned that and couldn't understand and I kept saying why me. The answer I got was you were not supposed to die there. You were supposed to father three beautiful daughters that's why made it back. So don't feel guilty just pass on your experience to other fans that are not able to see concerts.. Stop thinking you will give yourself a headache. Irreversible brain damageLOL
Now that's a dose of perspective....
(No matter my opinion on that whole era, I'm humbled by your experiences Bluesman)
Believe me, if I could switch it off, I would have done years ago....
As Popeye has said, "I yam what I yam, and that's all that I yam" Tongue

RE: Music Videos - Babbs234 - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 01:39 AM)midnightblues Wrote: yeah I about guilt and shame and all that crapDon't dispute it, don't dispute the fact that you've been blessed just be thankful because you never know when it's going to be taken away. I have what is called survivors guilt. A lot of my friends in Vietnam were blown away literally blown to smithereens and I asked myself why did I make it back for the longest time I questioned that and couldn't understand and I kept saying why me. The answer I got was you were not supposed to die there. You were supposed to father three beautiful daughters that's why made it back. So don't feel guilty just pass on your experience to other fans that are not able to see concerts.. Stop thinking you will give yourself a headache. Irreversible brain damageLOL
yeah i agree with everything Midnight says!!TongueTongue
(maybe your pre menstrual)
Just saw this on drommomma's twitter:
[Image: A4ueYHdCAAAh1cB.jpg]

RE: Music Videos - Himm2 - 10-23-2012

I view my inner needs for discussions, viewing, listening up and support for Haley and the Reinharts as a very enjoyable hobby. Calling it a hobby makes you feel less guilty that people are looking at your fascination (better word than obsession) as being weird. Tusk, I know (like my wife) that you tend to take things very personal. You need to have a thick skin when being an active player on an exposed internet. There are plenty of self-absorbed morons floating around making themselves feel more important by running other people down. Haley is a good example of feeding off the positive and discarding the foolish negatives as their problem...not hers. You have the right to do the same.