The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message

Haley Reinhart Forum
Music Videos - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Other Musical Subjects (http://haleyfans.com/forum-27.html)
+--- Thread: Music Videos (/thread-620.html)

RE: Music Videos - buzzenator - 10-23-2012

(10-23-2012, 12:30 AM)Tusk Wrote:
(10-22-2012, 11:27 PM)midnightblues Wrote: When ya feel like talking but the words don't come when your dreams are dieing when your on the run. Just remember the Hales loves ya Baby>
Perhaps...
sometimes, I wonder why I'm doing this...
It started as a fun distraction,
It became a goal,
transformed into a minor obsession,
then an obligation...
now what is it?

I find myself questioning motivations, mine and others..
The purity of the initial discovery has been mudied by negativism and defensiveness....the joy and the passion has been dragged down by the sometimes pettiness that comes from that other side of the human condition.
I've become distracted....the 'why's' and 'for what's?" are no longer clear.
When it started, there was no 'reason', there was just the passion, the reaction to discovering something so pure, that gave me great joy that I felt the need to support, share and give back.
I still love this journey, but at this point, I admit to being a little dragged down by some of the 'characters' I have encountered.

I admit the recent negative experiences (including the TVline 'james' trolling incident) has made me feel targeted. I feel like I need to defend my 'fanhood', which I shouldn't have to, but the trasitory nature of the internet and internet blogging, my overthinker tendencies, put me on the defensive, having to justify myself, and I don't like feeling this way.

I want to return to the days when I didn't have to overthink my motivations, when the inspiration and posts came more easily and uninhibited. The negative experiences have had me question my own motivation and what I expect, and by doing that, I wonder if I am any different than those I have differing 'philosophies'/motivations with.

The snake has entered the garden, I have bitten of the apple and am now irrevocably 'self aware', and that makes it hard to return to Eden.....so to speak

Hopefully, this will pass..... Tongue

Dr. Buzz has diagnosed the male version of 'Postpartum Depression'...oh, it's real. Dodgy

Carnegie Hall was the delivery room, where you birthed another incredible Haley baby. It happens...the big build up, the emotional high, all things Haleycentric...there has to be a let down after something like that. You have your mountain top experience...what an incredible view, but you can't live there. You come down from the mountain top and live in the valley where life is sustainable, and more manageable with less adrenaline pumping. It's all in my book..."Life as we know it!", by Dr. Buzz...hat tip to Haley for the exclamation point. Tongue

RE: Music Videos - My Alter Ego - 10-23-2012

T-Man, while I'm not certain that I'd trust a man with certain identity issues (not long ago, Buzz informed me that I could refer to him as "Lord Buzz," now he's "Dr. Buzz" Tongue), there may be value in his suggestion that you've been on quite the Haley high this past year, that culminated at Carnegie, and now you're experiencing the inevitable let down.

However, I think there is more to it than that, given your comments above. I'm guessing you're getting some grief again and while I can't apologize for what someone else is doing, I can empathize and wish you weren't going through this. You have been so kind and generous in sharing your experiences with us, it's unfortunate if that isn't being interpreted as it should be.

And on a final note, while you generally write well, when you are introspective, you write exceptionally well.

RE: Music Videos - buzzenator - 10-24-2012

(10-23-2012, 02:30 PM)My Alter Ego Wrote: T-Man, while I'm not certain that I'd trust a man with certain identity issues (not long ago, Buzz informed me that I could refer to him as "Lord Buzz," now he's "Dr. Buzz" Tongue), there may be value in his suggestion that you've been on quite the Haley high this past year, that culminated at Carnegie, and now you're experiencing the inevitable let down.

However, I think there is more to it than that, given your comments above. I'm guessing you're getting some grief again and while I can't apologize for what someone else is doing, I can empathize and wish you weren't going through this. You have been so kind and generous in sharing your experiences with us, it's unfortunate if that isn't being interpreted as it should be.

And on a final note, while you generally write well, when you are introspective, you write exceptionally well.

Miss MAE...I resemble those remarks Tongue

There is always some reality behind humor. Tusk really takes things to heart, whatever is said by others...classic over thinking syndrome. It could be the ghost of KennyPoo, aka Flask Man, that is tormenting Tusk right now...I'm not sure. Some people in order to feel good about themselves have to put others down. Tusk may be a lightning rod for these types.

"Everybody has a hot button. Who is pushing yours? While you probably cannot control that person, you CAN control the way you react to them." - Unknown

...easier said than done. Dodgy

RE: Music Videos - midnightblues - 10-24-2012

LMAO good call

RE: Music Videos - Tusk - 10-30-2012

(10-24-2012, 05:28 AM)buzzenator Wrote: Miss MAE...I resemble those remarks Tongue

There is always some reality behind humor. Tusk really takes things to heart, whatever is said by others...classic over thinking syndrome. It could be the ghost of KennyPoo, aka Flask Man, that is tormenting Tusk right now...I'm not sure. Some people in order to feel good about themselves have to put others down. Tusk may be a lightning rod for these types.

"Everybody has a hot button. Who is pushing yours? While you probably cannot control that person, you CAN control the way you react to them." - Unknown

...easier said than done. Dodgy
I think that's giving FM more credit in this instance than warranted. I had a 'longish' post in response, but I think posting it would give it more credence, and spark more reaction than needed. Despite his OTT posts and sometimes questionable motivations, I believe he is a Haley fan, and love it or hate it, he is who he claims to be. I can appreciate that.

I do take things to heart more than I should, and perhaps it's a symptom of my slight OCD leanings. It's when I encounter folks who's motivations are unclear or obscured that send me into the cycle of ignore/confront thinking, and that makes it hard to be a participant.

An example is a recent 'fan' who's posts often included disparaging remarks about other fans, or Haley, or her band. He would disparage the same fans who's enthusiasm has provided us with so many videos we all enjoy. Fans like myself, who enjoy posting videos and artwork and such to share with other fans. When I respond to his demeaning posts, he replies by being dismissive and derogatory towards me as if I was one of those crazy fans he's referring to, yet posts 'normally' to other Haliens.

Haley has embraced her fans and if they were really 'creepy' like this 'fan' says, then I think we would see it in her interactions with us. I'd hate to think what I've done has 'creeped' out Haley or her family...in fact I've gone out of my way to be especially thoughtful about how I've interacted with them.

Then I see other fans posting how this particular fan has been unfairly portrayed as 'negative'....so am I wrong? I should let him continue calling Haley's fans 'creepy', 'stalkery' and 'crazien'? I would hate to think that a Halien decided not to post a video of their experiences because they don't want to be catergorized that way.

My motivation as a fan of Haley, posting and participating, is largely fueled by my passion to support her. I post when I'm moved to post, not for the sake of posting. This kind of interaction among others has quashed alot of that and my enthusiasm to post.

I'm sure this malaise will pass as soon as this 'ultra self awareness' wears off Tongue

RE: Music Videos - midnightblues - 10-30-2012

Hmmm, do Ya think Hales knows bout this Forum? and if so it would be great if she joined us. Ya think?? But than it could be the breading ground for Haley impostors.Tusk u mind if ask what OCD is?

RE: Music Videos - My Alter Ego - 10-30-2012

^^^Oh, Tusk, view me as slapping my forehead. You alluded to your "troubles" when you mentioned the TVLine "james" troll, didn't you? Do you think this current individual might be the same person with a different alias?

If you are getting more trouble from above mentioned individual since you met the Reinharts in NYC, I truly apologize. I wouldn't have been so persistent in my PM suggestion if I'd had any idea it might lead to this.

My own take, given your response to Lord/Dr. Buzz, is that the "fan" who is casting aspersions on other fans' enthusiasm is jealous -- particularly of you. Has that thought occurred to you?

Take heart, take care our haleyfan.com friend. Haley believes every thing happens for a reason. Perhaps, there is some redeeming silver lining awaiting you in this situation.

RE: Music Videos - Tusk - 10-31-2012

(10-30-2012, 04:36 PM)midnightblues Wrote: Hmmm, do Ya think Hales knows bout this Forum? and if so it would be great if she joined us. Ya think?? But than it could be the breading ground for Haley impostors.Tusk u mind if ask what OCD is?
I missed my opportunity to tell Haley that Miguel has "Haley" reserved for her here if she ever decided to take it, when I met her in NY Tongue. Although I doubt she has much time to follow blogs let alone her twitter.

OCD= Obsessive Compulsive Disorder. I'm not quite there, so I prefer to refer to it as I "Over think" things. (An example is even though I know I've locked my door or closed my garage, more often than not, I will return to make sure Undecided )

RE: Music Videos - midnightblues - 10-31-2012

OCD we all have our own disorders. A kinder word would be skeletons in the closet. We are all just broken people living in a broken Society. IMO

RE: Music Videos - Tusk - 10-31-2012

So..back to video's
A music video from the 80's with an OCD tie in....

How's that for a segue? Big Grin