The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Giving Reputation - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Site-related topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-22.html)
+--- Thread: Giving Reputation (/thread-652.html)

Pages: 1 2

Giving Reputation - alpha7388 - 03-09-2012

RE: The +/- reputation box.

If someone unfairly criticises Haley on this site is it OK to give the poster a negative just like I gave Miguel a positive for posting Hit the Ground? ? ?

RE: Giving Reputation - Miguel - 03-09-2012

You can give make a positive or negative contribution to a person's reputation. If you leave a remark, please be civil. Ideally, since we all like Haley, our interactions will be mostly positive.

Giving Reputation... - john - 03-09-2012

Quote:RE: The +/- reputation box.

If someone unfairly criticises Haley on this site is it OK to give the poster a negative just like I gave Miguel a positive for posting Hit the Ground? ? ?

Everyone is free to do that, but I prefer to address the content of the post. I'd hate to see people feel stifled and afraid to post contrary notions. That insider lady who hangs out with Haley's mom sometimes, blocked me after I followed her on twitter. I have no idea why, but I think it might be because of some of the people I follow on twitter. Not sure though -- no explanation. Being a troll is one thing, but stigmatizing someone for not towing some particular line bothers me. We haven't had any trolls in here.

Giving Reputation - - buzzenator - 03-09-2012

(03-09-2012, 03:36 PM)alpha7388 Wrote: RE: The +/- reputation box.

(03-09-2012, 03:52 PM)john Wrote: Everyone is free to do that, but I prefer to address the content of the post. I'd hate to see people feel stifled and afraid to post contrary notions. That insider lady who hangs out with Haley's mom sometimes, blocked me after I followed her on twitter. I have no idea why, but I think it might be because of some of the people I follow on twitter. Not sure though -- no explanation. Being a troll is one thing, but stigmatizing someone for not towing some particular line bothers me. We haven't had any trolls in here, and hgrebnesor isn't one.

Well said John...we need to have free expression here. When people type comments we cannot see their facial expression or hear their tone, and it make take some time to appreciate someone's personality...more than a few posts.

I came here originally because of James on Idoloonies comment board. He was a hater and just took over that 3600 comment board. I was banned from Idol Forums for questioning a nonsensical post by a supposed Haley fan (she rarely posts there, but knows the psycho moderator) Hgrebnesor was just stirring the pot with a little humor...we need that too. If we can't laugh with the fandom, then we are just stans. Cut the guy a little slack on his first posts...he's a Haley fan.

RE: Giving Reputation - midnightblues - 03-09-2012

So whats up with the rep number thing? splain that please

RE: Giving Reputation - Miguel - 03-09-2012

(03-09-2012, 07:31 PM)midnightblues Wrote: So whats up with the rep number thing? splain that please

It's sort of like a thumbs up or thumbs down for a post. The cumulative total encompassing all the posts a person has made is what makes up their reputation.

It hasn't been used much here. But on busy boards with hundreds or thousands of members it makes it easy to spot the members of the community who are most regarded or disregarded. Some message boards use a graphical representation to illustrate it. So a person who is highly regarded might have a dozen green bars while someone who likes to agitate people might have a dozen red ones.

I have seldom thought about the "reputation" button on HaleyFans because there is not much conflict here compared to a general forum or one populated by fans of different Idols.

RE: Giving Reputation - midnightblues - 03-09-2012

Well I really don't like to agitate people. I have taken a lot of pride in subduing my temper. But there were times in this forum when I wanted to give somebody a verbal headbutt. Had I done that I might've broken the record for red bars or multiple zeros LOL
Or permanently excommunicated,Big Grin

RE: Giving Reputation - My Alter Ego - 03-10-2012

(03-09-2012, 10:41 PM)Miguel Wrote:
(03-09-2012, 07:31 PM)midnightblues Wrote: So whats up with the rep number thing? splain that please

It's sort of like a thumbs up or thumbs down for a post. The cumulative total encompassing all the posts a person has made is what makes up their reputation.

It hasn't been used much here. But on busy boards with hundreds or thousands of members it makes it easy to spot the members of the community who are most regarded or disregarded. Some message boards use a graphical representation to illustrate it. So a person who is highly regarded might have a dozen green bars while someone who likes to agitate people might have a dozen red ones.

I have seldom thought about the "reputation" button on HaleyFans because there is not much conflict here compared to a general forum or one populated by fans of different Idols.

This coming from a man with a reputation of "6". the highest on this board and for a long time the only one with one.Wink

RE: Giving Reputation - Miguel - 03-10-2012

(03-10-2012, 11:52 AM)My Alter Ego Wrote: This coming from a man with a reputation of "6". the highest on this board and for a long time the only one with one.Wink

1,575 posts and I've had 6 bell ringers. I've gotta work on that.

RE: Giving Reputation - buzzenator - 03-10-2012

(03-10-2012, 12:17 PM)Miguel Wrote:
(03-10-2012, 11:52 AM)My Alter Ego Wrote: This coming from a man with a reputation of "6". the highest on this board and for a long time the only one with one.Wink

1,575 posts and I've had 6 bell ringers. I've gotta work on that.

If it makes you feel any better Miguel...I've always thought of you as a 7...however, if you're next to Haley in a photo, well then you're a 9 !!
[Image: happy0158.gif]