The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? (/thread-873.html)

Pages: 1 2

which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - brandon70 - 05-13-2012

OK. So I understand that right now we only have access to the full version of free plus the song snippets on itunes. Still, many haliens have been able to establish their favorites of "listen up". So my question is this- which one of the 4 songs in the deluxe edition do you feel should have been included in the regular 10 song cd? in order to make the thread more interesting, you can also mention which one of the 10 original songs should have been bumped off to make room for your deluxe edition favorite.
Since I am asking, I will go first. I really like "Let's run away" and feel it should have made it. I DO LIKE ALL of her songs, but "liar" is my least favorite, so that is the one i would sacrifice (only if I had to). What about the rest of you guys?

RE: which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - midnightblues - 05-13-2012

(05-13-2012, 06:16 PM)brandon70 Wrote: OK. So I understand that right now we only have access to the full version of free plus the song snippets on itunes. Still, many haliens have been able to establish their favorites of "listen up". So my question is this- which one of the 4 songs in the deluxe edition do you feel should have been included in the regular 10 song cd? in order to make the thread more interesting, you can also mention which one of the 10 original songs should have been bumped off to make room for your deluxe edition favorite.
Since I am asking, I will go first. I really like "Let's run away" and feel it should have made it. I DO LIKE ALL of her songs, but "liar" is my least favorite, so that is the one i would sacrifice (only if I had to). What about the rest of you guys?

I am going to answer that but not today, if my thoughts could be seen they'd probably put my head in a guillotine.LOL kind of an emotional day today. But it's allCool

RE: which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - Flask Man - 05-13-2012

Spiderweb all the way. I'm absolutely addicted to that song. For my money, it's a lot more seductive/erotic than Oh My, and provides a rock element the album really needs. That track's a killer.

RE: which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - gillyking - 05-14-2012

I'd definitely add Spiderweb to the first 10 and am basically drooling in anticipation to seeing Haley perform this on stage or even better in a video! I'm also picking Follow Me as an incredible edition. that snippet grows on me more and more as does Spiderweb. I'm going to wear out the freakin CD when it arrives!

It might possibly piss most of you off if I mentioned one of the replacements, so I'll just let that go for now. I'm hinting that Midnight is also thinking along the same lines as I am, but don't freely know for sure...Big Grin

RE: which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - Sportsman - 05-14-2012

I think Spiderweb probably fits into the album the easiest. But I'd pick Let's Run Away in a heartbeat.

RE: which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - brandon70 - 05-15-2012

(05-14-2012, 02:18 PM)Sportsman Wrote: I think Spiderweb probably fits into the album the easiest. But I'd pick Let's Run Away in a heartbeat.

Good choices sportsman! It seems interesting to me that "what you don't know" does not seem to be getting much love out there. I don't think it is because its soooo disco, since it isn't the only song with a disco type sound on the album.

RE: which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - buzzenator - 05-15-2012

(05-15-2012, 12:04 PM)brandon70 Wrote:
(05-14-2012, 02:18 PM)Sportsman Wrote: I think Spiderweb probably fits into the album the easiest. But I'd pick Let's Run Away in a heartbeat.

Good choices sportsman! It seems interesting to me that "what you don't know" does not seem to be getting much love out there. I don't think it is because its soooo disco, since it isn't the only song with a disco type sound on the album.

WYDK...I love it. It has stellar vocals by Haley...but this is one of the great things about music, not everyone agrees on the same things. I'm not really into rating the songs based on 90 second snippets. We all take away different things we like. If more people agree or disagree with your perspective, does that make it more or less valid? You like what you like...I don't need the approval of others to validate what I like about Haley. It's just fun to see her pleasing herself and her fanbase with a great album...this we might all agree on.

RE: which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - Haleylvr4evr - 05-15-2012

I haven't heard any of the previews, so I dont really know what they sound like, but everyone says that "Spiderweb" is really good, so I guess that could be on the regular cd

RE: which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - Miguel - 05-15-2012

I'd go with Spiderweb because it's a relationship song like so many of the others.
I would replace Walking On Heaven because it's not.

RE: which song from the deluxe edition should have made the regular album? - Miguel - 05-21-2012

Any additional thoughts now that people have been receiving their pre-orders?

Having listened to them in their entirety, I understand why these are bonus songs. They're good, but they don't fit together as a whole as well as the other songs.