The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 94 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 94 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "lockoutexpiry" - Line: 550 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 550 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "avatartype" - Line: 811 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 811 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 34 - File: global.php(872) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(872) : eval()'d code 34 errorHandler->error
/global.php 872 eval
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 937 - File: global.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 937 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 5196 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 5196 errorHandler->error
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 7360 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 7360 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5216 is_member
/global.php 937 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$archive_pages - Line: 2 - File: printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php(257) : eval()'d code 2 errorHandler->error
/printthread.php 257 eval
/printthread.php 117 printthread_multipage
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 160 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 165 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 160 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 165 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1409 errorHandler->error
/inc/class_parser.php 1555 postParser->mycode_parse_video
[PHP]   postParser->mycode_parse_video_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 472 preg_replace_callback
/inc/class_parser.php 201 postParser->parse_mycode
/printthread.php 179 postParser->parse_message
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/class_parser.php 1502 errorHandler->error
File Line Function
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key "fragment" - Line: 1409 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
Warning [2] Undefined array key 0 - Line: 1502 - File: inc/class_parser.php PHP 8.0.30 (Linux)
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function
File Line Function

Haley Reinhart Forum
Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Printable Version

+- Haley Reinhart Forum (http://haleyfans.com)
+-- Forum: Topics (http://haleyfans.com/forum-1.html)
+--- Forum: Haley Reinhart (http://haleyfans.com/forum-11.html)
+--- Thread: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others (/thread-972.html)

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - jjames865 - 04-27-2013

(04-27-2013, 04:21 PM)Tusk Wrote:
(04-27-2013, 10:45 AM)buzzenator Wrote: Oh my Babbs...surprising yes, but then again maybe not...we are talking about Haley here! Cool

(04-27-2013, 04:08 PM)Babbs234 Wrote: Funny thing is, hearing a Haley Reinhart song from Listen Up is the last thing I'd thought I would hear at a show like this. I was taking a break from my Haley addiction if ya know what I mean. Hehe Tongue

I'm not surprised, there is plenty of 'tongue in cheek', innuendo and brashness in "Oh My' that I could easily see the LBGT adopting it .....

They were a significant reason the music of ABBA started it's resurgence in the 90's leading to much more popularity in the US than they ever had at their height, and "Dancing Queen" was pioneer in that resurgence....

It just takes one hit.....

Miguel had posited that, maybe, Haley was supposed to perform "Undone" on XFactor (from a post that she was to perform a song from "Stand Up Revolution " on XFactor.)

I wonder..... As popular, internationally, as "Undone" appears to be (It still gets tweet mentions daily) .... How much bigger would the response have been to her XFactor appearance had she performed "Undone" instead of BATJ Undecided

I would almost guess that would have been HUGE ....

That's if that 'rumour' was true. Angel
For whatever reason, Haley is just not budging on "Undone".

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Tusk - 04-27-2013

(04-27-2013, 08:41 PM)jjames865 Wrote: For whatever reason, Haley is just not budging on "Undone".

El o El at mjs mentioned that

Quote:There seems to be some kind of issue with "Undone". I remember when the TV show "Real Music Live" wasn't able to get approval from Interscope to release the video of her performance. Btw what happened to that show?

I wondered what happened to that promised RML of "Undone".... first time I heard the video was blocked by Interscope..... anyone else heard that Interscope prevented the video from posting? Undecided

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Miguel - 04-27-2013

I don't know that it was blocked. I queried them a couple of times about releasing the song and they said they would have to check with Interscope. I replied asking if they were sure about that as Haley was no longer with them. I tried calling Chiara's attention to it too.

RML was in a pilot run, hoping to get picked up. So they likely didn't have a lot of infrastructure and processes in place to handle such things. The show may have dried up altogether after they completed their run. Also, Interscope may no longer have responded to anything involving Haley after they parted ways.

None of that would have any bearing on Haley performing "Undone" live in the future. Any artist can cover just about anything. And Haley has a writing credit on the song.

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Tom22 - 04-27-2013

(04-27-2013, 01:45 AM)Babbs234 Wrote: I wasn't sure where to post this, but I have a little story to tell.Tongue I went out with a group of coworkers tonight to The Baton Show lounge in downtown Chicago. It is a drag show (female impersonators) that has been putting on shows for 44 years in Chicago. The shows are 3 times a night, 5 days a week. It was a great show with 6 "girls" taking turns lip syncing to high energy, clap your hands to songs. They included songs from Beyonce, Nicki Minaj, and Bonnie Riatt. About 2/3rds of the way thru the show a "girl" came out and started "singing" and dancing to...Oh MY!!! I was soooo surprised! I was telling all my coworkers.. It's Haley's song! It's Haley's song! Big Grin

Her song is part of the show that plays 3 times a night to hundreds of people. I even thanked the manager on the way out. How cool is that?!

[Image: smiley-signs088.gif]

I mention this song in all sorts of contexts but I really think this song could be a gay coming out anthem -- It might work better if somoe gay made a hit out of it for that purpose but Haley's take (on her own song of course it is) is beautiful too.

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Miguel - 05-01-2013

Quote:This is my solo from spring show. This is only my second year on the dance team. I messed up a few times (as you can see), messed up my turn sequence and I rushed some of my counts but I had fun and I thought I would share this with y'all.

^ Popular girl with more than 42K followers

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Miguel - 05-01-2013

"Enjoy my Jazz choreography"

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Tusk - 05-02-2013

There's something 'right' about the 'imperfections' in this performance. The interpretation is rough in spots, but it also has some qualities that fit with "Spiderweb".

The performance isn't pageantry, there is a "true/angst/macabre/sinking into madness" disjointed quality that she adds to the lyrics......I can't' put my finger on it. Kind of Tori Amos-ish... theatrical abandon/punk ?

Lexi Zapata Singing and playing piano for the Williston Fl "You Be The Judge" Talent Show.

I like it Big Grin

(She ended up in 3rd place..... Coincidence or synchronicity? Wink )

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Miguel - 05-11-2013

Quote:PJ ‏@PJ_HaleyRfan 52m

@HaleyReinhart Haley, you inspired this 10 yo boy to sing !

Quote: alisadm 3 hours ago

OH SHIT! 1:03!! Where on earth did he learn that run?? Nice!!

Quote: alisadm 3 hours ago

COMPLETELY out of the blue!

[Image: BJ9b71DCUAAqjQj.png:large]

Aimee sings Jazz:

Quote:Aimee Fackrell Nolte grew up in Northern California, where she began playing piano at the age of 5. She studied both piano and voice, and decided that rather than choose, she preferred to do both.

After getting her music degree from Brigham Young University, she and her husband moved to New York City, where Ms. Nolte further honed her skills and was fortunate enough to, take lessons from Eric Reed and Jacky Terrasson.

Since moving to the LA area in 2001, she has appeared at various local venues, and most recently can be heard weekly with her guitarist, Hideaki Tokunaga at "Bobby London" in Koreatown.

Her first CD release in 2006 was "Up Till Now" which is made up of 10 original songs, that showcase Aimee's vocal and piano abilities, as well as her emergence as a powerful songwriter, producer and arranger, having arranged every track on the album.

Residing currently in Pomona, CA, Aimee is writing, arranging, and performing regularly in the LA area. Her next CD is set to release before the end of 2010.

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - My Alter Ego - 05-11-2013

Miguel, thanks. I like that number by Aimee and I like her voice. There are some nice qualities about her tone. Given that her first CD was done before Haley was out of high school, it might be a bit of a stretch to think Haley has "inspired" Aimee, but they have some similar characteristics.

RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others - Miguel - 05-11-2013

PJ said the boy was inspired Haley.
I said his mother sings Jazz.