Happy for Haley
03-19-2018, 09:55 PM (This post was last modified: 03-19-2018 09:57 PM by Tusk.)
RE: Happy for Haley
Quote:Haley Reinhart liked
Christine Carmichael @ccarmich52 7h7 hours ago

How have I missed @HaleyReinhart until now?!?!
#np #MusicMonday

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2018, 12:04 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2018 12:04 PM by Miguel.)
Quote:Karlie ☾ @little___snake

I don’t even fucking know what’s going on in this class my teacher is playing Hailey Reinhart and he knows so much about her what the fuck
03-26-2018, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2018 07:19 PM by Miguel.)
Quote:Patrick Steele
·
I've been listening to this HAWTEE for a month now and I can't get enough......of her voice.

(posts) Haley Reinhart - Wasted Tears (Live At TouchTunes)

Quote:Andrea Skinner shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (7NA)

I COULD NOT PULL MYSELF AWAY INCREDIBLY TALENTED JUST FEEL LIKE I WAS HIT BY A 10 TON PICK UP TRUCK AND HAVENT FELT THIS .......I M NOT ACTUALLY SURE BUT GOT TO GO WATCH HER AGAIN AND ARCHIVE IT SO LET YA KNOW
03-30-2018, 05:29 PM
At Last - Laguna Beach

Quote:luther minor
just discovered her a few min ago. i was watching puddles pity party and her sing .
04-05-2018, 10:08 PM
Quote:Brandon Adams shared Postmodern Jukebox's video (BHS).

Dear Lord, wait till the end! She's a damn power house! I love talent.

Quote:Madison Kathleen Flener

Have you never heard her sing?!! Her voice is amazing and she can sing pretty much every genre

Quote:Brandon Adams

I've just stumbled upon her and have now watched like 30 videos Heart I love her!

Quote:Madison Kathleen Flener

My news feed has noticed!! I’ve liked her for a long time. She sings by herself, without the band, and she’s really good without them too
04-13-2018, 03:46 PM
Not sure who he is, but he has 151K followers...

Quote:Tommy Jones @Music4Fly 2m2 minutes ago

If you haven't listened to @HaleyReinhart's album "What's That Sound?" yet (which I doubt), then do it today or tomorrow or the day after but just do it, you should not miss out on this one.
04-14-2018, 08:18 PM
Quote:James Ozburn shared Postmodern Jukebox's video ("Creep").

WOW, WOW, Just freaking WOW!!!!!!! I haven't heard anyone sing like this since a young Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston. Sara Ozburn check this girl out.
04-16-2018, 09:06 AM
Quote:Paul Tauger

I'm not sure who introduced me to Haley Reinhart and Postmodern Jukebox (it might have been Juan B. Fernandez) but I'm going to pay the favor forward by posting this here. She's extraordinary!

Posted "Creep"