Meet the spambots
06-18-2013, 10:51 AM
RE: Meet the spambots
Have you had any more thoughts about posting a registration thread to let people know of a registration period, who might want to register? I've been periodically contacted @IDF about it, although those that do seem to not post anyway Tongue .
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-19-2013, 03:57 AM (This post was last modified: 08-19-2013 03:58 AM by Miguel.)
The spambots had been practically non-existent since I updated the forum software. But they've been back in force over the last three days. I don't know what changed, but I suspect an upgrade to the software they use.
09-04-2013, 06:48 PM
Miguel, I've noticed an uptick of memberships in the last couple of days; I've seen four different names as the newest member today. Are they real? And, if so, do you think it's related to the weekend's activities that spurred the interest?
09-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Welcome new spambot BLACK DICE ブラックダイス 財布 コピー. Catching up on the April West Texas explosion news?
10-16-2013, 08:14 PM
I noticed many spam accounts have been registering today. Maybe close registration again for a few days to stop them?