Piped music by Haley
08-25-2018, 08:31 AM
RE: Piped music by Haley
In a restaurant with friends in my Webster, NY hometown last week I was shocked when Haley Reinhart's "Wonderland" was played on the piped music PA. I think the waitress thought I was having a seizure. Earlier that day Haley's Extra Gum commercial came on the Food Network TV...TWICE!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-25-2018, 01:21 PM
(08-25-2018 08:31 AM)Himm2 Wrote:  In a restaurant with friends in my Webster, NY hometown last week I was shocked when Haley Reinhart's "Wonderland" was played on the piped music PA. I think the waitress thought I was having a seizure. Earlier that day Haley's Extra Gum commercial came on the Food Network TV...TWICE!

Which restaurant, Steve? If they played Haley they may deserve my patronage.Big Grin
08-25-2018, 08:28 PM
(08-25-2018 01:21 PM)reinhartedinwnyh Wrote:  Which restaurant, Steve? If they played Haley they may deserve my patronage.Big Grin

I'm sure you've probably been there. Flags otherwise known as Flaherty's Three Flags Inn on Bay Road.
08-26-2018, 05:48 PM
(08-25-2018 08:28 PM)Himm2 Wrote:  
(08-25-2018 01:21 PM)reinhartedinwnyh Wrote:  Which restaurant, Steve? If they played Haley they may deserve my patronage.Big Grin

I'm sure you've probably been there. Flags otherwise known as Flaherty's Three Flags Inn on Bay Road.

Flags was always the meet up place for last call...40 years ago, just like it still.is. Been there mores times than I remember...or can remember. Practically a Webster landmark, like Burke's in the village, and one of the 1st places to serve wings. Great memories with the Flaherty brothers.
09-14-2018, 07:28 PM
Quote:morgan @morganxhr

YALL, LET’S START IS FUCKING PLAYING AT THE ATLANTA BRAVES STADIUM PARK