Puddles the Sad Clown
11-20-2014, 07:50 PM (This post was last modified: 11-21-2014 12:00 AM by john.)
Puddles the Sad Clown
"Puddles, the Sad Clown with the Golden Voice"

[Image: whitesmall-02.jpg]

Puddles performs on several of the PMJ videos and I wondered, who is this guy? I'm not a clown guy, so I'm giving him his own space.

Hallelujah

Royals (This clown got more than 9 million views)

Chandelier

Who he is ...
Quote:Hi, I’m Big Mike. I’m a singer, musician, an actor, announcer and a pretty good cook. I was born in Philadelphia and raised in Richmond, Virginia. I am the fifth of seven children. My dad, Big Oz, was a big music fan and a lover of Manhattans and Martinis. And the apple don’t fall far from the tree. My mom, Peg, loves to sing although she is a bit shy about it. I got the singing gene from her I guess.
I grew up in a houseful of giants, with my 2 brothers and 4 sisters, all of whom grew to at least 6 feet tall. I’m the tallest of them all at 6’8”, and I became affectionately known as Big Mike. http://www.bigmikegeier.com/home.html

[Image: 732.jpg?a=1113334859482]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-30-2017, 09:50 PM
RE: Puddles the Sad Clown
So Puddles did his AGT debut. He has already come out ahead regardless of how far he goes in the competition.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply