"CREEP" - PMJ studio version with HALEY
04-07-2015, 02:19 PM (This post was last modified: 05-21-2015 09:50 AM by Miguel.)
"CREEP" - PMJ studio version with HALEY

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-07-2015, 02:24 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 02:24 PM by Tusk.)
RE: CREEP - PMJ studio version with HALEY
Fantastic!!!

Scott knew it was special performance even way back in Zurich!!
04-07-2015, 02:29 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 02:29 PM by Miguel.)
Quote:Scott Bradlee ‏@scottbradlee 4m

New @PMJofficial video!! Watch @HaleyReinhart's incredible one take rendition of our vintage arrangement of "Creep": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3lF2qEA2cw

Fast out of the box, already 336 likes.
04-07-2015, 02:41 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 02:55 PM by Tusk.)
Quote:Tusk @HaleysTusk

Let me get this straight, since @HaleyReinhart joined PMJ, @scottbradlee has, 4 the 1st time, twice, covered a song he already covered? Big Grin

Scott Lurves Haley Big Grin

If there was one thing I had to do in London, it was to video "Creep", The cover I heard in Lyon, drilled down to my soul, I instantly fell in love with it....looks like Scott must've known the first time he heard it in Lyon too Big GrinHeartHeart
04-07-2015, 03:22 PM (This post was last modified: 04-07-2015 03:28 PM by john.)
Now that was a nice surpriseExclamationExclamationExclamation
HeartHeartHeart
Wowsa.

That's a winner. Thank you Scott Bradlee Wink
Quote:ScottBradleeLovesYa 59 minutes ago

New Video! Check out Haley Reinhart's beautifully haunting rendition of our vintage arrangement of Radiohead's "Creep," and get ready for some chills.
Quote:+ScottBradleeLovesYa and PMJ really outdid themselves this time. Incredible. Just Incredible. 
[Image: saying-yes-nodding-smiley-emoticon.gif]
04-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Quote:macaw2000
55 minutes ago (edited) · Shared publicly

Scott as one of your first subscribers I'm just going to put this out there: Marry Haley and create musical super-babies. You owe it to your planet.

Big Grin
04-07-2015, 03:39 PM
They did it again! Amazing!

Watch Haley Reinhart’s Rendition of “Creep” in Latest Postmodern Jukebox Video http://wp.me/p4wrf1-bR
04-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Haley is so amazing, this is just beyond anything, how does she do that just like that!? Rarely do I feel such intense 4 minutes as with her singing this song, in all of the versions. This is simply greatness.
04-07-2015, 03:45 PM
LOL I have so much nervous energy from this, I can't think of what I was supposed to do today Tongue

How cool to have a studio (though I have to admit, the live video version on my channel has much more power and emotion, than the studio, but that's to be expected for a performer, the adrenaline of a live experience greater than singing in the studio Wink )

This is going to be a big video for PMJ, already over 2000 likes Big Grin
04-07-2015, 03:51 PM
Wow!!!!