Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ
04-16-2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Radio: KHALEY-You're the DJ
Sweet Haley doesn't understand why some 'peeps' are down on her social media skills....not airhigh. lovely, I know you are so gooood to me...............BlushBlushBlush

P.S. I miss keith
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-16-2015, 05:53 PM
(04-16-2015 02:53 PM)airhigh Wrote:  Sweet Haley doesn't understand why some 'peeps' are down on her social media skills....not airhigh. lovely, I know you are so gooood to me...............BlushBlushBlush

P.S. I miss keith

airhigh, you are not alone in missing Keith.
04-16-2015, 07:27 PM
Here's a song that should have hit the radio the second it was released, in all of it's jazzy entirety, OH MY!

04-16-2015, 07:38 PM
Airghigh I totally forgot about that one!!

Rachel, I 1,000 % agree with you.
04-16-2015, 08:28 PM
Airhigh, I absolutely love Haley's vocals on that song. I was hoping she'd perform it again. I'd like to hear it with a little tightening up of the musical side.
04-16-2015, 08:34 PM
Rachael I totally agree I loved it - maybe she will promote when she tours cause it is so HER and her style. Tongue
04-16-2015, 09:26 PM
Haley sings Wasted Tears live at TouchTunes.

04-16-2015, 09:34 PM
(04-16-2015 08:28 PM)john Wrote:  Airhigh, I absolutely love Haley's vocals on that song. I was hoping she'd perform it again. I'd like to hear it with a little tightening up of the musical side.
Haley can turn you into butter on a warm stove in a heart beat. I hear you on the tightening, though I do love Keith. On the esoteric side, the one song I really hope Haley puts on her album is "So Smooth" it sends me to the world of utter amazement then I melt. Oh well, probably wishing for things that will not be.
04-16-2015, 10:17 PM
^^^ Replied in Ole/EP Thread

So you invite Haley Reinhart over, maybe for a light dinner afterwhich the both of you find yourself near a piano... Haley and Pal, Bianca Miniti cover Anna Nalick's "Breathe (2am)"

04-17-2015, 07:42 AM
For my KHALEY submission today, I'll let Irvin Mayfield be the DJ introducing this "Dream A Little Dream of Me":

sure wish that damn camera snuffer didn't interfere at the end.