"OOPS...I DID IT AGAIN!" with PMJ
06-30-2015, 07:08 PM
RE: Haley again recording with PMJ
Not likely for a Beattles cover I agree. We all want something that is what we would like to hear out of her but it doesn't matter what it is as long as she is out there selling herself. I am excited that our girl is getting quite a name for herself and recoginition that she deserves now Smile.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-30-2015, 09:11 PM
I'm gonna hold out hope for "Imagine" + a new cover we haven't heard. Smile
07-01-2015, 05:27 PM
So excited for the new video! Any ideas as to when they'll post it? Maybe Saturday to create more buzz for the TV performance?
07-01-2015, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 05:33 PM by Tusk.)
Usually Scott's been releasing a video every thursday, they're releasing one tomorrow:

Quote:@PMJofficial 55m
New video comes out tomorrow!! Check out our most recent one ft. @MaiyaSykes1 : https://t.co/OULXcTQ8d3
07-01-2015, 05:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 06:05 PM by dswim2.)
Hoping its Haley's! Will it be on iTunes eastern time?
07-01-2015, 07:44 PM
I wonder if they'll be doing a country song..given they are performing on CMT.

Has "Girl Crush" been done yet? That could probably be made into a PMJ type video.
07-01-2015, 08:47 PM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2015 08:51 PM by john.)
Quote:Tusk ‏@HaleysTusk Jun 29
@HaleyReinhart "Creep" #SolanaBeach @PMJofficial #pmjtour #PsychadelicSister
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSIqMHi7G-Y

Lyca Nery ‏@lycanery1 Jun 29
@HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart @PMJofficial This is so moving, my mouth agape . She's just spectacular! Wish to hear her live in Australia.

Haley Reinhart ‏@HaleyReinhart 5h5 hours ago
@lycanery1 @HaleysTusk @PMJofficial Why thank you, I hope so too! Wink
07-01-2015, 10:59 PM
(07-01-2015 07:44 PM)mercfan3 Wrote:  I wonder if they'll be doing a country song..given they are performing on CMT.

Has "Girl Crush" been done yet? That could probably be made into a PMJ type video.

Girl Crush is one of my favorite country songs of the past few years, so I would love that one!
07-01-2015, 11:49 PM
(07-01-2015 10:59 PM)Elizz Wrote:  
(07-01-2015 07:44 PM)mercfan3 Wrote:  I wonder if they'll be doing a country song..given they are performing on CMT.

Girl Crush is one of my favorite country songs of the past few years, so I would love that one!

Tweets from the show indicate that she sang Creep so I'm not thinking that the country aspect plays into this CMT appearance. My guess is that Josh, a producer or someone else involved with the show saw the YT video and asked PMJ to come on and do that song. Those pics of Josh interacting with Haley also suggest that she may be the primary focus of their interest rather than PMJ, per se.
07-02-2015, 02:19 PM
I moved the posts about PMJ's new video to here:

http://haleyfans.com/showthread.php?tid=...6#pid50446