05-15-2018, 09:06 PM
RE: Morgan James

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2018, 06:15 AM

07-04-2018, 08:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2018 09:11 PM by Tusk.)

I've struggled w/ the board audio I've got from Morgan's shows at the Triple Door, mainly because they've been recorded at a very low level, causing me have to increase it's levels to even be audible. That's why many times, I use a secondary audio source to fill out, or boost what's from the board audio.

Fiddling around w/ this video, I gave it another shot. I think I found the right balance, as loud as I can make it w/o it getting distorted, which would be a shame because what's the point of having board audio if it sounds like crap?

The 'sacrifice' is, the videos I make that 'only' use the board audio by itself is usually at a lower level since I daren't make it so loud it's loses it's sound quality.

So for this video, bring your volume up a bit more than usual, and listen to how great Morgan sounds from board audio, great groove, some sublime notes Cool
08-05-2018, 11:14 PM

08-13-2018, 08:22 PM
Postmodern Jukebox
Yesterday at 6:10 PM ·
A stunning orchestral version of Aerosmith feat Morgan James. Look out for new video with her in our season 2 beginning this Fall...
https://www.facebook.com/postmodernjukeb...855172067/
08-17-2018, 11:18 PM