Halien of the Month
08-01-2017, 03:57 PM
RE: Halien of the Month
[Image: DGLKgOMVoAA_ljv.jpg]

Quote:haleyreinhart
Oh oh oh Oh My! August 2017 Halien of the month goes to the dashing... @coll.in.moore!!!
You my dear-y, are hilarious & you give me so much life right back! Thank you for spreading my music 'round & being a part of the Halien Fam... As it would not be the same with out you, dear Collin! Keep snatchin those wigs & I'll do the same. ♥️ Read Collin’s interview now at the link in my bio!

https://www.haleyreinhart.com/announceme...nth-collin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-01-2017, 04:10 PM
There's been nothing but quality, wit, love and eloquence with the HOTMs up to now - and once again! Very well done and so worth reading!
08-01-2017, 04:44 PM (This post was last modified: 08-01-2017 04:57 PM by Tusk.)
Just realised, I'm the only one to have met all of the HOTM's so far, Rachel several times, Avelene I was at Solana Beach at her first time meeting then her first Haley show w/ PMJ, met Miguel 4 times, Kristina in the UK and drove Collin to his first Haley show in LA when he flew in from Texas Smile
09-12-2017, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2017 04:43 PM by Tusk.)
[Image: 21479941_1946110695667549_3207576078818213888_n.jpg]

September's #HalienOfTheMonth goes to... @dbrosarito! Wow, you are the amazing young man who has sent me the same loving tweet EVERY SINGLE DAY for many years now. ?

Thank you for continuing to warm my heart & spreading my music out in the Philippines! Hope to see you & play there again someday! Ps Thanks for being so very pun-y with all of my song references in your interview hehe, much love! X
Read his full interview at the link in bio!
https://www.haleyreinhart.com/announceme...-month-don

and my streak of having met every HOTM so far has been broken...guess I jinxed myself lol Tongue
10-11-2017, 07:03 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2017 07:04 PM by Tusk.)
[Image: DL5IbyWVAAEzXt9.jpg]

Annnnd the next #HalienOfTheMonth goes to... @lichoscar!!! Man! The creativity & wittiness my fans bring to me never seizes to put a smile on my face! ? Thank you for being such a fun, interesting, and loyal fan. Here's to many more years of music. Can't wait to see you at a show someday? Read his interview and check out his #halien memes at the link in my bio!
#WhatsThatSound? #halien

https://www.haleyreinhart.com/announceme...nth-carlos