"What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date
06-20-2017, 03:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-20-2017 03:40 PM by Miguel.)
RE: "What's That Sound" - tracks, cover art and release date
(06-20-2017 02:52 PM)john Wrote:  Inspiration?

Seems likely.

(06-20-2017 12:34 PM)popfly38 Wrote:  Wow that's a great review of the whole album by someone who has obviously heard, and loved, all the tracks.

I think he may have accessed the press kit. The opening of his article is the same as the album notes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-20-2017, 05:35 PM
The promotion on this record is great so far. Especially singing the anthem at the dodgers game tomorrow. Views are racking up quickly almost at 100,000. Not bad for someone generally unknown outside of her American Idol/pmj fan base. I'm hoping there's a talk show appearance in the works like Ellen or SNL etc.

I wonder what the approach for the next single will be? A release in July or August? Or early September before the album launches? Will it be one of the 3 originals or another cover like "for what's it's worth" that keeps getting honorable mentions... time will tell but this is exciting nonetheless.
06-21-2017, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 06-21-2017 12:57 PM by Tusk.)
I spent a few tweets trying to drum up some buzz from Ellen, Rolling Stone, Just Jared etc... seeing if they'll post something about the new album/single/video....that also included a tweet to #Halien Prime, Michael Slezak form TVLine

Quote:Tusk‏ @HaleysTusk 9m9 minutes ago
@MichaelSlezakTV is @HaleyReinhart interview still possible? how about a "5 years after AI" segment to discuss her new single, album, label?

Quote:Michael Slezak‏ @MichaelSlezakTV 9m9 minutes ago
Replying to @HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart
True story: Went to get some artwork framed today, and the guy behind the counter recognized me from Reality Check.

Quote:Michael Slezak‏ @MichaelSlezakTV 10m10 minutes ago
Replying to @HaleysTusk @HaleyReinhart
He loved Haley but didn't follow her post-show. I told him to buy Better on iTunes, and if he didn't like it, I'd personally refund his $!

So cool he's still a staunch Halien still promoting Haley Big Grin
06-21-2017, 03:12 PM
White Rabbit from London is easily my most viewed video from Haley's Euro tour, also easily with the most likes (287 likes to 2nd most For What it's Worth, Berlin with 206) and it seems it might possibly be the hidden gem of the album as it's been said to be one of the tracks people are looking forward to hearing... anyways, I discovered this video which has Jefferson Airplane's lead singer, Grace Slick's voice isolated in White Rabbit....If you've had a chance to hear Patti Reinhart sing, you can definitely hear how much Grace has influenced Patti, which influenced Haley and her 'machine gun vibrato'....

Yesterday, 11:52 AM
Another update w/ 30 second Behind the Scenes video of the Analog recording in studio
[Image: DDbRZJUUAAAVpKy.jpg][Image: DDbRZJTUAAAoHma.jpg]