Haley to perform at Medlock-Krieger Concert on Aug 27th at Saddlerock Ranch.
01-08-2018, 10:12 PM
RE: Haley to perform at Medlock-Krieger Concert on Aug 27th at Saddlerock Ranch.
Haley posted a handful of photos w/ Krieger

Quote:haleyreinhart
It’s also my buddy @robbykrieger’s birthday today! I’m so grateful to know you. It’s been surreal playing music with you over the last few years at the @themedlockkrieger benefit for the children of @stjudeschildrenshospital! You are such a kind, chilled back, and righteous dude. Thank you for letting me be a part of your world. Smile Lookin’ forward to next time #robbykrieger #thedoors #rocknroll
Shots By: @henrydiltz
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-09-2018, 12:01 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2018 12:03 AM by Tusk.)
RE: Haley to perform at Medlock-Krieger Concert on Aug 27th at Saddlerock Ranch.
It’s also my buddy @robbykrieger’s birthday today! I’m so grateful to know you. It’s been surreal playing music with you over the last few years at the @themedlockkrieger benefit for the children of @stjudeschildrenshospital! You are such a kind, chilled back, and righteous dude. Thank you for letting me be a part of your world. Smile Lookin’ forward to next time #robbykrieger #thedoors #rocknroll
Shots By: @henrydiltz

Quote:scottymedlock
We Luv having you as part of our annual event @haleyreinhart Heart thank you

@scottymedlock Thanks for havin’ me Scott! Hope you’re awesome
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply