Haley Reinhart Album #4....
01-10-2018, 09:31 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2018 09:44 PM by Tusk.)
Haley Reinhart Album #4....
Maybe jumping the gun, but since there should be an album number 4, here's the first post of the year (her instagram story) of Haley in a studio w/ Rob Kleiner and Anders Grahne

[Image: DTOsAbsVQAAHxZI.jpg]

Avelene's capture for a few seconds of audio....

https://twitter.com/IHARTHALEYDAILY/stat...3795811328
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-11-2018, 08:26 PM
RE: Haley Reinhart Album #4....
Very cool news! Smile

Hoping that if there is indeed an album 4 this year that she ends up working with some different writers... Nothing against Rob (They've written so many gems together!) of course, but a little variety is cool too.

Any predictions on what album #4's theme could be?
01-12-2018, 07:18 AM
To me this sounds funk influenced. Like talkin about. Haley will probably go the retro funk pop she route she did on better/listem up.. I prefer she changed it up a bit and does more contemporary pop/alternative rock. Listen was a good example of a current song she can tackle. I hope she switches it up with producers too. Its good to have different hands in the mix. Maybe a hit single will come out of it.
01-12-2018, 04:47 PM
If she does an Album 4 this year, I would hope she considers looking to Amy Winehouse, upbeat Adele, Norah Jones, and some KT Tunstall. Songs and styles that are all in her wheelhouse--that she can knock out of the park. A few covers are OK too---
01-12-2018, 06:43 PM
I'm not sure Better was afforded it's due, we were so flush w/ even getting a new album after years of waiting since Listen Up! Then suddenly in less than a year, we have WTS to listen to.... But on it's own, minus any connections, Better is a really great album.

I've said before, I want more 'Rocker' Haley....we got a little taste of that in Better, even more so when she brought the songs from that album to a live performance, there's a sharper edge than what we had previously heard on Listen Up! (A master piece debut on it's own)... There was so much originality in the songs, each w/ it's own personality. Even more so than Listen Up! I think Better will grow finer w/ time, it bares repeating, Better, is the most 'Haley' thing that Haley has done, encapsulates her talent and personality.

My logical mind thinks Haley + Concord + HQ production = something classical, Jazz, blues, high brow kind of stuff.

But if I had a say, I'd tell Haley, more of that "Better" stuff.... give us the Haley spice, mixture of classic, rock, jazz, fusion, funk, even a sprinkle of disco... That is and has always been Haley, that's what I get from listen to Better....Yeah, Haley, more of that original music, Grade A, Haley 'Better' Stuff Cool
Today, 07:01 PM
https://www.instagram.com/p/BeEe3-6lKQ6/

Quote:grahna
Working with two of the best in the world today. @haleyreinhart & @printzboard - you make my life richer. #forrealtho
#songwriter #newmusic #haleyreinhart #printzboard #la #sonofsteve #devg