Haley and her family
07-19-2011, 04:24 PM
Haley and her family
Quote:My favorite comment of Haley’s was that her mother is “the most reliable source on the planet.” As the mother of two twentysomething daughters myself, I really appreciated that. I love this girl, I am addicted to listening to her sing, and I predict that she will be the biggest success, both artistic and commercial, ever to emerge from Idol. You mark my words.

Comment by Carol B – June 19, 2011 05:55 AM PDT
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-19-2011, 09:52 PM (This post was last modified: 07-19-2011 09:52 PM by Miguel.)
RE: Haley and her family
The police chief of her hometown used to live next to the Reinharts when he was just an officer. He had this to say about the family:

Quote: “When I heard Haley made it to the finals, I was not surprised,” Benson said. “She is so talented and her parents are such down-to-earth people. They are just really good people.”
07-26-2011, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 12-20-2011 11:35 PM by Miguel.)
[Image: haleyandherdad.jpg]
12-20-2011, 11:31 PM
Someone posted a link on Twitter to this photograph that shows Haley's mother when she was around twenty years old:

[Image: 7928_110.jpg]
12-21-2011, 12:05 AM
That was the 70's
12-21-2011, 09:28 PM
(12-20-2011 11:31 PM)Miguel Wrote:  Someone posted a link on Twitter to this photograph that shows Haley's mother when she was around twenty years old:

[Image: 7928_110.jpg]

And look at that facial profile -- who do you see?
02-02-2012, 04:14 PM
I had some fun revisiting some of this. A good reminder of Haley's biggest musical influences.

02-02-2012, 05:43 PM
What really impresses me about Harry is how content he seems in letting those around him have all the limelight. He is a tremendous talent & deserves alot more credit than he would ever demand. Haley is very fortunate to have a family that has been there to nurture & advise her throughout her young life.Heart
02-02-2012, 06:36 PM
Did I hear that right? Did Harry say that Haley gave Angie a Gibson Les Paul Guitar and a Paul Reed Smith Guitar in that video with Angie? If that is correct, then that is some major dollars.

02-15-2012, 11:58 PM
[Image: haleytweetmomsign.jpg]