Haley and her family
09-21-2017, 11:13 PM
RE: Haley and her family
At tonight's Ariana Savalas show in Southwest Chicago - Ariana took Me & Harry Reinhart under her wing...and her other body parts as she dragged me up on stage and sat on this Santa's lap and gave me a kiss on the cheek. After the show we chatted with her for 20 minutes and did lots of picture taking. She also recorded a snapchat to Haley Reinhart while she was cheek to cheek with Harry and said: " I'm with your Daddy but he's my Daddy now". Barb has a video of me of Ariana dragging me up on her couch on stage that she'll upload. An added bonus was James Durbin performing in the Arcada Theatre below the club we were in so we stop to see his band for awhile. Fun Fun Night...it always is with the Reinharts!:
[Image: fhFWTh.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 07:56 AM
I'll get over my embarassment of being man-handled by Ariana Savalas enough to realize that this might be my only chance in life to be a video vignette co-star:

Thanks for shooting this vid Babbsie.
Yesterday, 10:48 AM
That sounds like a fun evening and everyone looks great.
Today, 12:02 AM
(Yesterday 07:56 AM)Himm2 Wrote:  I'll get over my embarassment of being man-handled by Ariana Savalas enough to realize that this might be my only chance in life to be a video vignette co-star:

Thanks for shooting this vid Babbsie.

My Captain...you did good! Telly would be proud of you!