Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others
06-10-2012, 07:00 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2012 07:08 PM by Miguel.)
RE: Haley Reinhart - Inspiring Others
You're doing something right when fans of another female singer use your music for their fan videos.

From what I can gather, Taeyeon, Tiffany & Seohyun are part of a South Korean girl group called Girls' Generation that has 9 members. They are a subgroup referred to as TaeTiSeo. Of the three, Taeyeon and Tiffany receive the most attention. QUOTE: "In Korea, fans like to call them 태니 (TaeNy)...They were roommates for 3 years when they were still training...and because of their closeness, they call each other 'My Wife.'"

This video featuring Haley singing "Oh My" is focused on Tiffany:

Girls Generation became the first South Korean musical act to appear on a United States television show when they performed "The Boys" on the Late Show with David Letterman this year, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AO9yFjodDtM and Live with Kelly http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e40urQIYU98

^ In that live with Kelly interview they talk to the girls afterwards.
Quote:Mandel decided to pay the girls a compliment. “Your English is very good!” he said to one member — bubbly, effusive Tiffany. Without missing a beat, Tiffany responded in a perfect NorCal accent, “Well — I was born in America.” “I was too!” chimed Jessica, the brown-haired pixie next to her. Startled, Mandel could only repeat, “And…your English is very good!” The other girls burst into laughter as Tiffany defused the awkward situation: “I know, I know, thank you so much, I studied so hard!”
She has black hair in that video so I didn't know it was her until I took to the Internet to find out more about the one born here.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2012, 07:10 PM
Tusk is a big fan of the Ladies of Korea. On my trips back to Vietnam, I never had a problem with the length of the layovers at Inchon airport in Korea. Lot's to see at the airport Smile.

I think "Oh My" has that saucy/not taking itself too seriously versatility that could have so many applications.

Nice find.
06-11-2012, 10:57 AM
Summer Makeup Tutorial backed by "Let's Run Away:"

06-11-2012, 08:52 PM
Haley Reinhart - Oh My - NBA Finals 2012 - Thunder v Heat

06-11-2012, 09:52 PM
The amazing spider-man 3rd trailer (spiderweb)

If she would have been on The Amazing Spiderman soundtrack it would have been golden. Too bad Sad
06-16-2012, 09:02 PM
I found a really cool video someone made with lyrics to Undone and pictures to go along

06-16-2012, 09:22 PM
Thanks for that,
06-17-2012, 12:10 AM
That was the most interesting "lyric" video that I've seen.
06-17-2012, 12:55 AM
Oddly familiar

[Image: HaleyPinup.jpg]
06-28-2012, 06:12 PM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2012 09:14 AM by LovinDaHaley.)
Love near the end where she added, "PS. HALEY REINHART ROCKS <3"